U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 10:03 PM

4 posts, read 4,360 times

Advertisements

JOBS ILLEGAL WON'T DO

http://www.takeourjobs.org

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37906555/37930715

20 million illegal aliens are not picking lettuce in California and apples in Washington. Arturo Rodriquez of come TakeOurJobs.org say illegal aliens are doing jobs Americans will not do. He invited Americans to pick lettuce and he only got three. “According to the Labor Department, three out of four farm workers were born abroad, and more than half are illegal immigrants.” He lied. I’d like to know how many illegals he asked working in the inner cities doing jobs Americans will do and how many he got?I have no problem with 20 million illegals in this country pick lettuce and apples. But I do with them taking jobs Americans will do. Illegal aliens do not want to pick lettuce and apples either. Illegal aliens rather leave and go back to Mexico then work in the California fields.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2010, 01:51 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,952,618 times
Americans would be happy to pick lettuce and apples at a DECENT wage............same with ALL these supposed jobs illegals do that Americans won't.

Old 07-10-2010, 03:15 PM

1,310 posts, read 1,145,537 times
JOBS ILLEGAL WON'T DO;
  • Protect America
  • Unhold American laws
  • Honor American laws
  • Fight for American freedom
  • Fight for American people
  • Promise prosperity and success for future generations
JOBS ILLEGAL WILL DO;
  • drive the economy down
  • leach off of government loop holes
  • avoid taxes
  • take American land
  • kill Americans
  • desecrate American land
  • expect special services
I personally could give a rats ass if they do jobs Americans won't do, they are ILLIGAL ALIENS!
Law violating people with obviously no respect for American laws and you pro illegal ***** babies think you're doing the right thing by supporting a group that will beat you to death and leave your dead body where it falls.

http://thewesterner.blogspot.com/201...al-border.html

Yes, I just profiled Mexicans and if you don't like it too bad, thats MY American right!

Old 07-10-2010, 09:49 PM

285 posts, read 446,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCincorrect View Post
JOBS ILLEGAL WON'T DO;
  • Protect America
  • Unhold American laws
  • Honor American laws
  • Fight for American freedom
  • Fight for American people
  • Promise prosperity and success for future generations
JOBS ILLEGAL WILL DO;
  • drive the economy down
  • leach off of government loop holes
  • avoid taxes
  • take American land
  • kill Americans
  • desecrate American land
  • expect special services
I personally could give a rats ass if they do jobs Americans won't do, they are ILLIGAL ALIENS!
Law violating people with obviously no respect for American laws and you pro illegal ***** babies think you're doing the right thing by supporting a group that will beat you to death and leave your dead body where it falls.

The Westerner: 2 Found Shot Dead Near Illegal Border Crossing in Arizona

Yes, I just profiled Mexicans and if you don't like it too bad, thats MY American right!

Beautiful. Perfect.

Old 07-12-2010, 07:48 AM

33,949 posts, read 32,397,399 times
If illegal aliens are made legal and eventually made citizens (as that is the only way they can vote Democrat), they won't be doing the jobs Americans won't do, they'll be competing for your jobs at your pay. If the illegal Mexicans are in low paying jobs now, they will be competing for better low paying jobs in plants and factories. I'm actually shocked that lower wage black and legal latino workers would support Obama and the Democrats. The unemployment rate for blacks is currently 15.4% without these illegals becoming legal. What will it be after they become citizens?

I would also like to point out that not all illegal aliens are Mexicans, either, and that any blanket amnesty is not going to cherry pick illegal Mexicans only because that would be discriminatory. There are people here from other countries who overstayed their visas and/or came in illegally over the borders and we probably should be worried about them being allowed to stay, too.

Old 07-12-2010, 07:55 AM

32,807 posts, read 30,061,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
If illegal aliens are made legal and eventually made citizens (as that is the only way they can vote Democrat), they won't be doing the jobs Americans won't do, they'll be competing for your jobs at your pay. If the illegal Mexicans are in low paying jobs now, they will be competing for better low paying jobs in plants and factories. I'm actually shocked that lower wage black and legal latino workers would support Obama and the Democrats. The unemployment rate for blacks is currently 15.4% without these illegals becoming legal. What will it be after they become citizens?

I would also like to point out that not all illegal aliens are Mexicans, either, and that any blanket amnesty is not going to cherry pick illegal Mexicans only because that would be discriminatory. There are people here from other countries who overstayed their visas and/or came in illegally over the borders and we probably should be worried about them being allowed to stay, too.
Very well put! An Illegal can get away with working for a much lower wage because they aren't getting the up to 30-40 % taxes the rest of us are. The construction field had the wage scale bottom out with the scourge of illegal labor.

Old 07-12-2010, 10:30 AM

10,543 posts, read 11,685,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InYoFac1492 View Post
JOBS ILLEGAL WON'T DO

http://www.takeourjobs.org

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37906555/37930715

20 million illegal aliens are not picking lettuce in California and apples in Washington. Arturo Rodriquez of come TakeOurJobs.org say illegal aliens are doing jobs Americans will not do. He invited Americans to pick lettuce and he only got three. “According to the Labor Department, three out of four farm workers were born abroad, and more than half are illegal immigrants.” He lied. I’d like to know how many illegals he asked working in the inner cities doing jobs Americans will do and how many he got?I have no problem with 20 million illegals in this country pick lettuce and apples. But I do with them taking jobs Americans will do. Illegal aliens do not want to pick lettuce and apples either. Illegal aliens rather leave and go back to Mexico then work in the California fields.
I think Americans would be safe if they went into things like medical billing because clearly the illegals won't do paperwork.

Old 07-12-2010, 05:11 PM

60,215 posts, read 30,643,331 times
Amnestied illegals in 1986, just called all their buddies across the border and said come on, I have a job for you and the next wave was sent in massive invasion.

Those amnestied today, are the employers of the illegals tomorrow.

Old 07-12-2010, 07:46 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,952,618 times
Maybe those here legally don't like working alongside ILLEGALS - go figure

Old 07-12-2010, 07:59 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,890,891 times
I thought this thread was about jobs illegals won't do.
1. Take the time to fill out a VISA application.
2. Pay the fees associated with applying for a VISA
3. Wait to be approved before crossing into our country
4. respect our laws
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration