U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 06:13 PM

285 posts, read 460,214 times

Advertisements

She really has the art of 'making excuses' down. This was your governor? She seems so California-like in her b.s..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2010, 06:25 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,540,886 times
Sounds like she is either on some heavy drugs or needs to be .

The insane are ruling over us .

Old 07-16-2010, 06:28 PM

285 posts, read 460,214 times
I don't want the border sealed and then reform immigration policy, I want the border sealed and every illegal deported.

I'm not the only one with these wishes

Can't anyone in WA figure it out?

Nothing but excuses and avoidance of the issues.

Old 07-16-2010, 06:41 PM

406 posts, read 431,011 times
I have stopped listening to anything Janet Reno, oops I mean Janet Napolitano says. I always get them mixed up. JaNo has been a failure at all aspects of her position.

Old 07-17-2010, 03:30 PM

3,951 posts, read 3,701,632 times
I don't get it. What is wrong with "sealing" the border? It's not like there will no longer be legal and accessible entry points to legally enter the country. They (politicians and people like Napolitano) act like someone's feelings are going to be hurt if we "seal" the border. They all need to grow some thick skin and start taking care of the country better. How can you not "seal" the border? Is it supposed to be porous and have big gaping illegal entrance points? Is that what is OK? Why? Yes, some areas will be difficult, but that is why the offices and the law enforcement need to start doing their job to discover those who are here illegally.

Old 07-17-2010, 08:12 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,906,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
I don't get it. What is wrong with "sealing" the border? .
What's wrong with sealing the border? It would project an unfriendly message, that's what....like locking your house....or your car. It would be like not inviting the general public into your home without your permission...or keeping your social security number or ATM 'PIN' number a secret. Sealing the border would be sending a message that you don't trust your neighbors....just like in these other examples.

Old 07-18-2010, 02:15 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,462,334 times
I'm also wondering why no illegals are calling HER out for not suggesting that there are other nationalities entering from the southern border. As head of Homeland Security you would think she would be aware of that.

Where did these people come from and what is their agenda? If dems and reps could agree to close the border (no more illegal votes) and charge businesses deportation costs (no more cheap labor) both sides would lose their supposed hold on illegal Hispanics. Level playing field. Some would go home if they couldn't work here and business pays big if they hire them. And NO social benefits from the taxpayers.

That's my kind of amnesty program.

Old 07-18-2010, 04:27 PM

66,121 posts, read 33,555,721 times
Nappy loves her job, more than her soul.
Bought off, sold out.
She has sold us out folks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or