Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 06:43 AM

50,076 posts, read 46,646,985 times

Advertisements

Bicycling llegal alien caught smuggling drugs twice in five days
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2010, 07:07 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,820,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
the most shocking thing is that 30 lbs of weed only brings $24,000 on the streets...what, did the bottom drop out of the market.

Quote:
The juvenile smuggler had 30 pounds of marijuana strapped to his back with an estimated street value of $24,000.

Old 07-21-2010, 12:12 PM

216 posts, read 233,917 times
probally low quality like much of the imported? low value?

Good chance , juvy jail him would cost us lots more, so they set him free.
He's getting good training for all the work americans wont do.

Old 07-21-2010, 12:48 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,630,613 times
thats crazy. shouldnt the YCNTF, whose mission is as follows:
The mission of the Yuma County Narcotics Task Force is to provide all citizens of Yuma County a comprehensive, coordinated narcotics enforcement unit composed of local, state, federal resources and personnel. Through the professional investigation, apprehension, and conviction of street and mid-level drug violations as well as community education to deter future violations; the unit will strive to reduce drug related crimes thus improving the quality of life for all residents of Yuma County.
have turned this kid over to authorities who would probably charge him and jail him and then turn him over to ICE?

something is screwy.
is this the full story. could it be that these different "mules" are using the same name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post

Old 07-21-2010, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
thats crazy. shouldnt the YCNTF, whose mission is as follows:
The mission of the Yuma County Narcotics Task Force is to provide all citizens of Yuma County a comprehensive, coordinated narcotics enforcement unit composed of local, state, federal resources and personnel. Through the professional investigation, apprehension, and conviction of street and mid-level drug violations as well as community education to deter future violations; the unit will strive to reduce drug related crimes thus improving the quality of life for all residents of Yuma County.
have turned this kid over to authorities who would probably charge him and jail him and then turn him over to ICE?

something is screwy.
is this the full story. could it be that these different "mules" are using the same name?
How could they be if one is incarcerated? You or I would still be behind bars if we were caught.

Old 07-21-2010, 02:15 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,381,440 times
For all of thsoe who think illegals are here for the right and just reasons, Ha, right, some are here for one reason only, to continue criminal behavior. Do we really need more of this crap going around. I am sick and tired, of anything to do with illegal's in this Country.

Old 07-21-2010, 02:53 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,820,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
For all of thsoe who think illegals are here for the right and just reasons, Ha, right, some are here for one reason only, to continue criminal behavior. Do we really need more of this crap going around. I am sick and tired, of anything to do with illegal's in this Country.
actually a drug or human smuggler is just that... they dont cross the border and stay, they return to smuggle another day. a person that enters the US illegally to work and live are not the mules that move drugs and humans across the border.

its ok to be sick and tired of drug smugglers and illegal aliens but there is a difference.

Old 07-21-2010, 03:37 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,274,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
actually a drug or human smuggler is just that... they dont cross the border and stay, they return to smuggle another day. a person that enters the US illegally to work and live are not the mules that move drugs and humans across the border.

its ok to be sick and tired of drug smugglers and illegal aliens but there is a difference.
I beg to differ. Some illegals who are seeking a way to come here to work do pay for their trip here by being drug mules.

Old 07-21-2010, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post

Wrong, I've got a bunch of BP Agent friends that would laugh at what you just typed. I will say that they may start out not intending to but the smugglers often coerce (force) them too.

Human smugglers often smuggle drugs. If they don't have a vehicle they will use the people they are smuggling in.

Old 07-21-2010, 03:53 PM

27 posts, read 17,660 times
To avoid suits, we need to pass laws that require EVERONE in the country to prove citizenship. Then there would be NO racial profiling or violations of ANYONE"S civil rights. OH,YES we already do with document to drive, work, vote, open a back account, etc. But I would not no problem in folding a copy or my birth certificate and putting it in my wallet. I already care a copy of my voter registration, SS grant and my meds, doctor, ailments, surgeries, allergies, etc just in case of a accident and medical history is needed. Been carrying it for years. I am diabetic, MS, Hyponatremia and seizures. Requiring me to carry proof of citizenship may be for my own protections also.

Everyone who is stopped on a traffic prove their citizenship. What exactly would be require to prove citizenship and that a person was in the country legally? No a briefcase of papers.
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration