U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 07:01 PM

6,476 posts, read 16,784,994 times

Advertisements

That clown POS is from a news article over 2 yrs ago. The video is supposed to be recent. Lets see more concrete evidence other then the camera being focused walking back and forth facing the sidewalks.

Old 07-26-2010, 07:41 PM

16,285 posts, read 25,923,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
and this where i stop reading your post...
Your profile lists your location as:
Quote:
CITY OF ANGELS AND CONSTANT DANGER
I can see where a small community such as Westbury, despite the current immigration woes, would look better to you. Not too long ago, LA was a beautiful place, too.

Old 07-26-2010, 07:43 PM

16,285 posts, read 25,923,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
That clown POS is from a news article over 2 yrs ago. The video is supposed to be recent. Lets see more concrete evidence other then the camera being focused walking back and forth facing the sidewalks.

Both LGA and JFK are close by. Book a flight and come see for yourself what things look like when village officials and local media turn a blind eye.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:37 PM

14,307 posts, read 10,394,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
well the OP is part of that small minority

also, should i as a black man[mixed], do something about changing the image that black criminals "give" the larger black community? why would i feel a connection to these criminals to begin with? i dont, it seems that outsiders put that burden on me. why do i have to do something special OTHER THAN LIVE MY LIFE HONESTLY AND LEGALLY in order to appease idiots who lump all black people together. the majority of molesters are white men. do white men have to do something special to prove they are NOT like those molesting white men? why should hispanics do anything special themselves? why are you lumping them all together?

i never quite got that type of reasoning...
If Hispanic citizens are going to cry about discrimination all the while defending illegal aliens then yes they should do something to change their image by standing up for the rule of law instead.

Old 07-27-2010, 03:56 AM
Yac

5,515 posts, read 5,771,293 times
Everybody please calm down, talk about the topic, stop with the personal trips and leave moderating to the mods, and I promise I won't delete more posts, give infractions and close topics. Deal ?
Yac.

Old 07-27-2010, 12:43 PM

5,409 posts, read 10,590,055 times
thats a lyric from a song. and constant dangers can include the "industry"; just like angels can include cops.

LA is a great place. i love it, and many more people do also. LA IS a beautiful place. i see it everyday.

it is very telleing when a person has to put down another person, or a place to make themself or their situation seem better.

you fail again. completely.

westbury might not be what you like. but some people prefer rural areas to towns. others big city to farms. nothing in westbury looks out of the ordinary for a small town. the video shows people going about their business. so what if there are signs in spanish...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
Your profile lists your location as:

I can see where a small community such as Westbury, despite the current immigration woes, would look better to you. Not too long ago, LA was a beautiful place, too.

Last edited by the one; 07-27-2010 at 01:30 PM..

Old 07-27-2010, 04:18 PM

34,999 posts, read 32,119,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Let me put it to you this way. The huge demographic changes in the numbers of Latinos in this country isn't due to legal immigration and therefore that is the reason we see all these signs in Spanish. Remain in denial if you wish but the facts are the facts.
The thing is, the thread title is, "Here's what ILLEGAL ALIENS did to downtown Westbury" (my emphasis).

I asked the OP how he knew illegal aliens did this, hothulamaui has mentioned it and so far I dont see a reply from anyone.

Old 07-27-2010, 04:42 PM

13,387 posts, read 15,228,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
The thing is, the thread title is, "Here's what ILLEGAL ALIENS did to downtown Westbury" (my emphasis).

I asked the OP how he knew illegal aliens did this, hothulamaui has mentioned it and so far I dont see a reply from anyone.
How do you know it wasn't illegal aliens?

Old 07-27-2010, 04:49 PM

5,409 posts, read 10,590,055 times

with a bit of

burden of proof. ever heard of that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
How do you know it wasn't illegal aliens?

Old 07-27-2010, 05:02 PM

28,568 posts, read 26,439,568 times
Google Westbury illegal immigration and it's jammed with articles on Illegals there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration