U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 08:28 PM

4,306 posts, read 7,913,992 times

Advertisements

Huh?

Ever since the lynching of Michael Donald and the legal fallout stemming from it, racist groups know that they can't get away with lynching like they used to.

Everyone, Republican and Democrat, would go after those people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dawg View Post
Do you think Obummer and Holder would be sitting on their asses and throwing their hands up, saying they can't do anything? Would they sue Arizona if Arizona were to prosecute Klansmen for lynching illegal aliens?

If Klansmen were actually lynching illegal aliens, Obummer and Holder would be on it like a pack of rabid liberals. They could care less about Christian, Republican white people, but if any white person dared to touch a hair on a poor illegal immigrant's head, they would be on it like a fat kid on cake. They would be backed by the NAACP, La Raza, the ACLU, and all the Demoncats.

Forget racial profiling. Forget due process. Forget the Constitution. They would be arresting white men left and right for no reason other than being white and throwing them in concentration camps until they could PROVE that they aren't Klansmen. All white people in Arizona would be fair game, because any white person could be a Klansmen (all whites are racist after all). The left says of illegal aliens, "Just because they're Hispanic doesn't mean they're illegal aliens." Well you know what they would be saying about white people? "Just because they're not wearing white sheets doesn't mean they're not Klansmen. Arrest all of them." The laws they would be imposing on white citizens would make SB 1070 look like child's play.

Old 07-28-2010, 08:39 PM

2,617 posts, read 1,993,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dawg View Post
Do you think Obummer and Holder would be sitting on their asses and throwing their hands up, saying they can't do anything? Would they sue Arizona if Arizona were to prosecute Klansmen for lynching illegal aliens?

If Klansmen were actually lynching illegal aliens, Obummer and Holder would be on it like a pack of rabid liberals. They could care less about Christian, Republican white people, but if any white person dared to touch a hair on a poor illegal immigrant's head, they would be on it like a fat kid on cake. They would be backed by the NAACP, La Raza, the ACLU, and all the Demoncats.

Forget racial profiling. Forget due process. Forget the Constitution. They would be arresting white men left and right for no reason other than being white and throwing them in concentration camps until they could PROVE that they aren't Klansmen. All white people in Arizona would be fair game, because any white person could be a Klansmen (all whites are racist after all). The left says of illegal aliens, "Just because they're Hispanic doesn't mean they're illegal aliens." Well you know what they would be saying about white people? "Just because they're not wearing white sheets doesn't mean they're not Klansmen. Arrest all of them." The laws they would be imposing on white citizens would make SB 1070 look like child's play.
Mr. Dawg,
First let me say as someone that has lived in Arizona for the past 30 years, moving here from the midwest, I have somewhat of a understanding of the state. It's hot here, not all the time but the summer is quite gruesome. Wearing the traditional KKK garb, complete with hoods, is a recipe for disaster. You have to be aware of the conditions and hydrate yourself accordingly.
Another point, the desert does not get much rain. So the roots of good lynching trees have shallow roots. In many cases they may not support the weight of your target individual. I would imagine you could be quite frustrated, going from tree to tree to tree............you get my point.
So Mr. Dawg, do your homework. Arizona needs more reel amerikans.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:42 PM

2,796 posts, read 5,369,759 times
I'd buy some rope and join the KKK. Proudly.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:56 PM

3,071 posts, read 7,463,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
If you can't discern the difference between murder and the civil offense of being in the country illegaly you have bigger problems than I could possibly ever explain.
YOU WHEN THE ILLEGALS do not REGISTER WITH THE SELECTIVE SERVICE IT IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE Big differance in a civil offense and a federal offense...Bet you didnt think of that.

Old 07-28-2010, 11:35 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,552,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I must be older than I thought because I could have sworn that 1981 was less than 50 years ago.

Michael Donald - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
nope--- that was a murder by several clan members. you said lynching, please look up what a lynching is. please count the number of people murdered by KKK members in the last 50 years vs the number of black on black murders every year.

Old 07-29-2010, 12:22 AM

4,306 posts, read 7,913,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
nope--- that was a murder by several clan members. you said lynching, please look up what a lynching is. please count the number of people murdered by KKK members in the last 50 years vs the number of black on black murders every year.
The 1981 Michael Donald incident was referred to as the "Last Lynching" 'Last Lynching' Shows Racial Inequity, Advancement : NPR - After that incident his mother sued the Klan organization in civil court for inciting people to commit racist acts of murder, and she won control of the klan group's assets. This was an example to other klan organizations - if they tried to incite people to commit murder, they would lose.

Old 07-29-2010, 01:19 AM

55,237 posts, read 72,552,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicman View Post
The 1981 Michael Donald incident was referred to as the "Last Lynching" 'Last Lynching' Shows Racial Inequity, Advancement : NPR - After that incident his mother sued the Klan organization in civil court for inciting people to commit racist acts of murder, and she won control of the klan group's assets. This was an example to other klan organizations - if they tried to incite people to commit murder, they would lose.
they can refer to being stopped by the police for running a red light as a KKK lynching, but thats doe not make it so. the incident you sited is not about lynching. there was no mob.
see link for definition--- are you creating your own definition of lynching???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynchin..._United_States

Old 07-29-2010, 01:42 AM

3,496 posts, read 8,357,905 times
I really question the mental state for some of you. Not to worry as I'm sure this is one of many boards on the internet that is monitored. And the kicker is that you can't hide behind anonymity anymore. Carry on...

Old 07-29-2010, 02:03 AM

2,791 posts, read 3,560,714 times
Seems to me one of the stupidest threads on CD I've seen in a while....

KKK are nothing but ignorant unevolved lowlifes. As are any organized racist groups.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:54 AM

31,385 posts, read 31,119,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
YOU WHEN THE ILLEGALS do not REGISTER WITH THE SELECTIVE SERVICE IT IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE Big differance in a civil offense and a federal offense...Bet you didnt think of that.
Dude, since even legal non-resident aliens aren't obliged to register for the Selective Service, why on god's name would there be statutory requirements for non legal aliens?

Where do you breed these people?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration