U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-28-2010, 07:59 PM
 
Location: Philadelphia, PA
110 posts, read 96,822 times
Reputation: 160

Advertisements

Do you think Obummer and Holder would be sitting on their asses and throwing their hands up, saying they can't do anything? Would they sue Arizona if Arizona were to prosecute Klansmen for lynching illegal aliens?

If Klansmen were actually lynching illegal aliens, Obummer and Holder would be on it like a pack of rabid liberals. They could care less about Christian, Republican white people, but if any white person dared to touch a hair on a poor illegal immigrant's head, they would be on it like a fat kid on cake. They would be backed by the NAACP, La Raza, the ACLU, and all the Demoncats.


Forget racial profiling. Forget due process. Forget the Constitution. They would be arresting white men left and right for no reason other than being white and throwing them in concentration camps until they could PROVE that they aren't Klansmen. All white people in Arizona would be fair game, because any white person could be a Klansmen (all whites are racist after all). The left says of illegal aliens, "Just because they're Hispanic doesn't mean they're illegal aliens." Well you know what they would be saying about white people? "Just because they're not wearing white sheets doesn't mean they're not Klansmen. Arrest all of them." The laws they would be imposing on white citizens would make SB 1070 look like child's play.

 
Old 07-28-2010, 08:03 PM
 
31,385 posts, read 31,097,626 times
Reputation: 14878
If you can't discern the difference between murder and the civil offense of being in the country illegaly you have bigger problems than I could possibly ever explain.
 
Old 07-28-2010, 08:09 PM
 
5,037 posts, read 4,189,104 times
Reputation: 2348
I think thats is a poor comparison. With all the racism charges being thrown for pretty much anything nowadays and I think bringing up the KKK thing was unneeded.

I understand your point but even a hypothetical about the KKK lynching them shouldnt be brought up. Thatd be horrible if it were to happen and I dont really want to think about it.
 
Old 07-28-2010, 08:09 PM
 
5,915 posts, read 4,017,239 times
Reputation: 1396
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
If you can't discern the difference between murder and the civil offense of being in the country illegaly you have bigger problems than I could possibly ever explain.
Let's say they'd just harass them without causing any physical harm to force them leave. Do you think the administration would just let it go?
 
Old 07-28-2010, 08:11 PM
 
Location: South Fla
9,644 posts, read 8,349,050 times
Reputation: 1942
Some of those here illegally are actually committing serious crimes.

Being illegal is a crime Hence illegal

Guess some wants us to say so what if some illegals are killing American citizens or committing crimes against them
 
Old 07-28-2010, 08:12 PM
 
Location: southern california
55,237 posts, read 72,506,936 times
Reputation: 47457
KKK has not lynched anybody in 50 years. but the black KKK kills more AA in one year than all the lynching in wasp history.
 
Old 07-28-2010, 08:16 PM
 
31,385 posts, read 31,097,626 times
Reputation: 14878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
Let's say they'd just harass them without causing any physical harm to force them leave. Do you think the administration would just let it go?
Isn't that precisely what all these various militias, some with shall we say, unsavory affliations doing right now? Don't see the Justice Department rushing to curtail their activities.

But it was a nice try.
 
Old 07-28-2010, 08:19 PM
 
31,385 posts, read 31,097,626 times
Reputation: 14878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
KKK has not lynched anybody in 50 years. but the black KKK kills more AA in one year than all the lynching in wasp history.
I must be older than I thought because I could have sworn that 1981 was less than 50 years ago.

Michael Donald - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 
Old 07-28-2010, 08:25 PM
 
2,671 posts, read 2,708,886 times
Reputation: 1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
Let's say they'd just harass them without causing any physical harm to force them leave. Do you think the administration would just let it go?
Oh, you mean kinda like how the Whites use to harass Blacks and everyone else they deemed not as good as them?

You guys are not making your case for the "it's not racism. They're breaking the law" mantra you continually holler.

LOL, thanks for confirming my opinion that most of the staunch anti-Mexicans are either racists at worst, prejudice or xenophobes.
 
Old 07-28-2010, 08:28 PM
 
2,671 posts, read 2,708,886 times
Reputation: 1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I must be older than I thought because I could have sworn that 1981 was less than 50 years ago.

Michael Donald - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Look, I was born in 1958 and I'm not African American. While at a junior high football game I remember two crosses burning in a field near the football field. My JG was predominately Black. That may not be a 'lynching' but I seem to remember a couple of inbreds down in Jasper, TX that chained a man to the back of their truck and heinously killed him. If that isn't lynching then maybe you need a dictionary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top