U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 11:36 PM

3,748 posts, read 7,213,486 times

Advertisements

What was once a problem in CA is now a national problem. Although it is difficult to enforce immigration law, it is not impossible. The time has come for our government to take drastic actions to protect this great nation.

1. Secure our border. Put apache helicopters and m1 tanks there and use them if needed.

2. Identify and prosecute companies that knowingly hire illegals.

3. Identify and prosecute law firms who fraudulently help illegals.

4. Require local police departments to turn illegals over to the fed for deportation.

5. End all benefits given to illegals.

I realize that our government for whatever reason is either unwilling or unable to solve this problem. This is where we as citizens can do our part. Contact your local, state and federal law makers and tell them to do their job or you will vote them out of office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2007, 12:09 AM

911 posts, read 3,198,674 times
Default Great Plan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
What was once a problem in CA is now a national problem. Although it is difficult to enforce immigration law, it is not impossible. The time has come for our government to take drastic actions to protect this great nation.

1. Secure our border. Put apache helicopters and m1 tanks there and use them if needed.

4. Require local police departments to turn illegals over to the fed for deportation.

I realize that our government for whatever reason is either unwilling or unable to solve this problem. This is where we as citizens can do our part. Contact your local, state and federal law makers and tell them to do their job or you will vote them out of office.
Now we just have to DEMAND that our .GOV Officials follow federal law or "We Prosecute them for Treason"...

Old 06-24-2007, 02:45 AM

398 posts, read 1,265,332 times
It is treason already. Nobody tells me there is no deal behind doors. Call senators, spread the word. Everyday, every second.

Old 06-24-2007, 06:03 AM

1,787 posts, read 3,346,735 times
Sounds like a plan to me.

Old 06-24-2007, 10:08 AM
JD.

198 posts, read 433,600 times
I think the point all of us are missing is that El Presidente Bush has no intentention of enforcing the laws on our borders. He made it crystal clear when he refused to build the border fence which was passed by Congress last year. It was funded, but we have yet to see more than a couple of miles being built. Reason being is it might actually have secured our borders. I think we shouldn't look for any immigration bill that MIGHT work until the next President takes office in 2008.

Old 06-24-2007, 12:22 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,346,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD. View Post
I think the point all of us are missing is that El Presidente Bush has no intentention of enforcing the laws on our borders. He made it crystal clear when he refused to build the border fence which was passed by Congress last year. It was funded, but we have yet to see more than a couple of miles being built. Reason being is it might actually have secured our borders. I think we shouldn't look for any immigration bill that MIGHT work until the next President takes office in 2008.
Oh, I don't think we missed the point. Guess we are just hoping El Presidente Boosh will get it.

Old 06-24-2007, 04:08 PM

1,393 posts, read 2,490,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLaSalle View Post
Now we just have to DEMAND that our .GOV Officials follow federal law or "We Prosecute them for Treason"...
I'm trying to get the ACLU to do this but they wont answer my e-mails...

Old 12-02-2007, 06:27 PM

2 posts, read 4,674 times
kick them out as soon as possible, they are taxing every goverment service

Old 12-02-2007, 06:29 PM

2 posts, read 4,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLaSalle View Post
vote every-one who does not take action to get the illagals back home out of office

Old 12-02-2007, 08:26 PM

9,308 posts, read 25,663,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post

I agree 100%, DavidT

I personally have called and called and called so many times I often wonder if they even care but I'm not giving up.

Thanks for the great post!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or