U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 09:54 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,875,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
If you want an old man to believe something then mass mail it in an email.

Which cartel? Oh, I guess we're to assume one of those who are fighting a war in Nuevo Larado? Like they give a care about this ugly, bulbous nosed white guy. They don't care about the sheriff or anyone else. They care about their money and this sheriff hasn't stopped them. This stupid sheriff is going after the peasant who is trying to earn eight bucks and hour to send to family in Mexico.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrighturwrong View Post
This message is so fake. It's spelled all wrong, has anyone even tried calling the number that's in the message? Someone wrote this to stir up some trouble and make americans even more angry. If the drug cartels really wanted Arpaio dead, they would have killed him already- I'm sure they have the sufficient means to do so.
Sheriff Arpaio has been the target of death threats for years. This is simply the latest. Given the rabid hatred most pro-illegals have for him, and his relentless pursuit of criminal aliens (including drug traffickers) Iím surprised he is still alive. If you have proof that his is a hoax, please share.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2010, 09:58 AM

13,692 posts, read 15,193,667 times
if they touch one hair on Sheriff Joe's head there will be some hell to pay.

Old 07-31-2010, 11:29 AM

2,847 posts, read 1,866,266 times
seems the death threats are rampant"
from a Phoenix paper

Federal officials in charge of court security wouldn't say whether anyone made a death threat against Bolton and wouldn't provide specifics of the threats they were examining.

Old 07-31-2010, 11:35 AM

5,037 posts, read 4,211,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
If you want an old man to believe something then mass mail it in an email.

Which cartel? Oh, I guess we're to assume one of those who are fighting a war in Nuevo Larado? Like they give a care about this ugly, bulbous nosed white guy. They don't care about the sheriff or anyone else. They care about their money and this sheriff hasn't stopped them. This stupid sheriff is going after the peasant who is trying to earn eight bucks and hour to send to family in Mexico.
Wow, you are shameful. This "stupid" sheriff is upholding the damn law pal. If you dont like our laws, get the heck out of the country. Perhaps you should just join one of those gangs, because it seems like you have about the same level of morals and respect for the law they do...NONE. Loser

Old 07-31-2010, 11:38 AM

5,037 posts, read 4,211,932 times
I pray for Sheriff Joe and applaud the job he is trying to do. I pity and loath the Americans who are out to get him. They have more sympathy for law breakers and many of these liberal, pro-illegal loons would smile if he were unfortunately killed. The illegals would run in the streets and cheer. But I hope and pray that day doesnt come. And I hope at least some of these fools that bash the Sheriff will wake up and see that they are wrong.

Old 07-31-2010, 12:48 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,022,629 times
even if not true, the mere fact it is on the internet will provoke some crazy loon to make a try to kill him.
If that occurs, the damage to the illegal movement will be monumental and justice quick.
Do all of you remember just a spark can set of a chain of events which could prove extremely deadly

Old 07-31-2010, 01:17 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,197,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Wow, you are shameful. This "stupid" sheriff is upholding the damn law pal. If you dont like our laws, get the heck out of the country. Perhaps you should just join one of those gangs, because it seems like you have about the same level of morals and respect for the law they do...NONE. Loser
Don't you love morons? I agree that this sheriff goes after those stealing and selling American's social security numbers and other I.D's and he brazenly goes after the employer as well. The people he targets have no problem stealing an I.D and ruining someone's life for that $8 an hour job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or