U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-30-2010, 05:42 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,144,640 times
Reputation: 2130

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliveandwellinSA View Post
A lot of amnesty has already happened. Many would be outraged if they were aware of them all. 6 Million already given amnesty.

The Seven Amnesties Passed by Congress
1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA) (http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/amnesties/immigration-reform-and-control-act-amnes.html - broken link), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens 2. Section 245(i) Amnesty (http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/amnesties/section-245i-amnesties.html - broken link), 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens 3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty (http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/amnesties/section-245i-amnesties.html - broken link), 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994 4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty (http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/amnesties/nation-specific-amnesties.html - broken link), 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America 5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA) (http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/amnesties/nation-specific-amnesties.html - broken link), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti 6. Late Amnesty, 2000 (http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/amnesties/immigration-reform-and-control-act-amnes.html - broken link): An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens 7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000 (http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/amnesties/section-245i-amnesties.html - broken link): A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens
Thanks for posting this. I was unaware that throughout the years 6 million illegals have already been amnestied. This is just sickening and more sickening that there are those in our government who wish to amnesty at least twice that number today. Enough is enough! Our immigration laws and soveirgn borders are a joke.

Last edited by chicagonut; 07-30-2010 at 06:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-30-2010, 05:53 PM
 
181 posts, read 292,815 times
Reputation: 317
Looks like the French have had enough. Deporting illegals...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-30-2010, 08:19 PM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,690,207 times
Reputation: 22158
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Well perhaps they will back off now that the public has been made aware.
I think Obama is making it very clear he does not give a damn about the American people. Not our economic health and jobs, not our opinion, not our safety.

He is obviously under orders from something else. He's becoming a very dangerous puppet of some very dangerous puppetmasters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-30-2010, 08:24 PM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,690,207 times
Reputation: 22158
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
It looks like we better get used to two sets of laws in this Country.
It's worse than that. It's not that Obama simply adores the people of Mexico - which was something it seemed Bush really did. This isn't because his true love for some foreign group of people - and it's way beyond Obama who is just carrying out orders handed to him.

This has to do with the NAU and some very hideous plans that are made. And those behind all this don't care about any people - the illegals are merely pawns and of course the desired unlimited cheap labor that. Deep down no one really cares about the illegals - if they did, they'd be making an honest effort to reform Mexico and keep it from collapsing. There's gold in them there hills - that's what it's really all about. Money and power.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-30-2010, 08:28 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,807,269 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I think Obama is making it very clear he does not give a damn about the American people. Not our economic health and jobs, not our opinion, not our safety.

He is obviously under orders from something else. He's becoming a very dangerous puppet of some very dangerous puppetmasters.
If he tries this, all doubts will be removed from my mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-30-2010, 08:32 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,807,269 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
It's worse than that. It's not that Obama simply adores the people of Mexico - which was something it seemed Bush really did. This isn't because his true love for some foreign group of people - and it's way beyond Obama who is just carrying out orders handed to him.

This has to do with the NAU and some very hideous plans that are made. And those behind all this don't care about any people - the illegals are merely pawns and of course the desired unlimited cheap labor that. Deep down no one really cares about the illegals - if they did, they'd be making an honest effort to reform Mexico and keep it from collapsing. There's gold in them there hills - that's what it's really all about. Money and power.
I couldn’t agree more. There’s something very sinister at work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-30-2010, 09:38 PM
 
Location: Phoenix,Arizona
3,709 posts, read 4,492,665 times
Reputation: 3607
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
He is obviously under orders from something else. He's becoming a very dangerous puppet of some very dangerous puppetmasters.
Did you ever wander how Obama comes up with all of the crap that he is trying to get legalized into our way of life. He didn't think of it himself, but his boss gave him his orders to do all of the things that he has already tried and did.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i....asp?indid=977
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2010, 09:09 AM
 
Location: Texas
2,847 posts, read 1,849,815 times
Reputation: 1741
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliveandwellinSA View Post
A lot of amnesty has already happened. Many would be outraged if they were aware of them all. 6 Million already given amnesty.

The Seven Amnesties Passed by Congress
1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA) (http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/amnesties/immigration-reform-and-control-act-amnes.html - broken link), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens 2. Section 245(i) Amnesty (http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/amnesties/section-245i-amnesties.html - broken link), 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens 3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty (http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/amnesties/section-245i-amnesties.html - broken link), 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994 4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty (http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/amnesties/nation-specific-amnesties.html - broken link), 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America 5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA) (http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/amnesties/nation-specific-amnesties.html - broken link), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti 6. Late Amnesty, 2000 (http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/amnesties/immigration-reform-and-control-act-amnes.html - broken link): An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens 7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000 (http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/amnesties/section-245i-amnesties.html - broken link): A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Thanks for posting this. I was unaware that throughout the years 6 million illegals have already been amnestied. This is just sickening and more sickening that there are those in our government who wish to amnesty at least twice that number today. Enough is enough! Our immigration laws and soveirgn borders are a joke.


100% correct. People need to wake up and get their heads out of the sand. This administration's plan for everything is to beat us all down until we get tired, immigration, health care along with others. The hammer is about to come down, many many are at their limit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2010, 09:10 AM
 
Location: Texas
2,847 posts, read 1,849,815 times
Reputation: 1741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Did you ever wander how Obama comes up with all of the crap that he is trying to get legalized into our way of life. He didn't think of it himself, but his boss gave him his orders to do all of the things that he has already tried and did.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i....asp?indid=977
This is a very dangerous man. His total motivation is $$$$$$$$. But his money and rhetoric suck in many.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2010, 09:21 AM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,690,207 times
Reputation: 22158
Bush was as bad on immigration enforcement but was able to convince more people that unlimited numbers of cheap labor workers were needed for the housing bubble as no Americans would ever dream of working in home construction. Since the big housing bubble existed, to many it seemed like the right thing - lazy Americans need cheap homes to live in so bring the illegals on over.

Obama has a housing bubble collapse to contend with - he also wants unlimited and very massive illegal immigration because the global masters and internationalist corporations demand it, but telling millions of unemployed and frightened Americans that they are too lazy to work and so illegals must be brought in to take the jobs isn't going over as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top