Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 10:18 AM

19 posts, read 53,745 times

Advertisements

http://stop-the-invasion.blogspot.co...ate.html#links

Legal American Citizens must call for the resignation of Baldwin Park, CA. mayor Manuel Lozano !
The "Mayor" of Baldwin Park California made Racist comments which could very well result in a lawsuit against him and the city of Baldwin Park for Defamation of Character !
During the 4:00 p.m. Broadcast on ABC Channel 7 News, The Mayor of Baldwin Park Manuel Lozano - visibly standing along side, and supporting the PRO-illegal immigration side - made RACIST, disparaging remarks -
In regard to a Illegal Immigration protest staged by the multi-ethnic , multi racial Patriot group "Save Our State".
During the 4:00 p.m. broadcast on ABC Channel 7 news,
Mayor Manuel Lozano said :
"...it's unfortunate that "S.O.S." is here, I personally... I see them as a TERRORIST group and a RACIST group that does not represent mainstream America..."

Funny thing is Baldwin Park was high on the list of good places to live. What a jjoke! With a monument in that town declaring that the land would be returned to Mexico this is NOT a place to live if you are not a brown Reconquista apparently.

I think it is OUTRAGEOUS for a person in a public office in ANY town to side with illegal aliens and label a group of Patriotic Americans as terrorists. SOS has never done anything to earn the label of "terrorists" and it is a dangerous sign that our government officials wish to silence the people who don't want to see our country turned into a cesspool of third world people.

Comments?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2007, 10:47 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,102,010 times
I hope you guys get that Mayor to resign. Good Luck!

Old 05-06-2007, 05:29 PM

252 posts, read 1,127,638 times
so how's he any different than VivaLaRaza?

Whenever he's in LA and not traveling on "official business" that is.

Old 05-06-2007, 05:53 PM

989 posts, read 5,925,394 times
Book him for treason!

snb3-As for Vivalaraza, that man can go with him too..

Old 05-07-2007, 05:56 PM

1,156 posts, read 2,089,156 times
This does not surprise me, I live near Baldwin Park; he and other elected Hispanic officials in L.A. are not hiding their racist feelings against citizens and our right to protest. I've seen how racist many are for a few years now, it's worse all the time. They love illegals!! The monument at Baldwin Park, CA. city-hall, states racist comments of a Mexican artist and efforts to have it removed failed: "IT WAS BETTER BEFORE THEY CAME HERE" (meaning the white people).

The Los Angeles mayor stated on trip to Mexico that he wants no walls, only bridges. He was at L.A. park speaking to illegals yesterday, same park where the May Day march resulted in clash with police. Illegals can disobey the law and throw rocks and bottles at police, where citizens disobeying police get beaten with batons immediately.

Old 05-07-2007, 06:00 PM

1,156 posts, read 2,089,156 times
I don't believe this Baldwin Park Mayor should appologize because he still thinks exactly the same way. He should be fired!

Old 05-07-2007, 10:15 PM

238 posts, read 227,961 times
I think it's pathetic to keep taking your soma like a good boy and not wake up and realize that while the sky is not falling, our liberties are slowly but surely being eroded.

Old 08-19-2008, 11:37 PM

4 posts, read 8,578 times
That group has their right to protest, but the mayor has the right to not agree with them. Is he expected to take a back seat and support what can in its own right be considered a racist group?

I'd like to see how many people in this country have roots that aren't migrant. Truth is we're all immigrants. Whether our families came from Mexico, Spain, Europe, Canada, or wherever.

The label of being illegal is silly. Should people be blamed for wanting to live in the greatest country in the world. Our forefathers would be disappointed to see so much hatred towards immigrants, especially when they themselves were immigrants.

Old 08-20-2008, 12:14 AM

11,431 posts, read 19,000,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthiness View Post
Stop The Invasion: Baldwin Park Mayor guilty of Hate Speech and Racism

Legal American Citizens must call for the resignation of Baldwin Park, CA. mayor Manuel Lozano !
The "Mayor" of Baldwin Park California made Racist comments which could very well result in a lawsuit against him and the city of Baldwin Park for Defamation of Character !
During the 4:00 p.m. Broadcast on ABC Channel 7 News, The Mayor of Baldwin Park Manuel Lozano - visibly standing along side, and supporting the PRO-illegal immigration side - made RACIST, disparaging remarks -
In regard to a Illegal Immigration protest staged by the multi-ethnic , multi racial Patriot group "Save Our State".
During the 4:00 p.m. broadcast on ABC Channel 7 news,
Mayor Manuel Lozano said :
"...it's unfortunate that "S.O.S." is here, I personally... I see them as a TERRORIST group and a RACIST group that does not represent mainstream America..."

Funny thing is Baldwin Park was high on the list of good places to live. What a jjoke! With a monument in that town declaring that the land would be returned to Mexico this is NOT a place to live if you are not a brown Reconquista apparently.

I think it is OUTRAGEOUS for a person in a public office in ANY town to side with illegal aliens and label a group of Patriotic Americans as terrorists. SOS has never done anything to earn the label of "terrorists" and it is a dangerous sign that our government officials wish to silence the people who don't want to see our country turned into a cesspool of third world people.

Comments?
Baldwin Park hasn't been on a list of good places to live in 40 years!

Old 08-20-2008, 06:24 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by falsetto17 View Post
That group has their right to protest, but the mayor has the right to not agree with them. Is he expected to take a back seat and support what can in its own right be considered a racist group?

I'd like to see how many people in this country have roots that aren't migrant. Truth is we're all immigrants. Whether our families came from Mexico, Spain, Europe, Canada, or wherever.

The label of being illegal is silly. Should people be blamed for wanting to live in the greatest country in the world. Our forefathers would be disappointed to see so much hatred towards immigrants, especially when they themselves were immigrants.
Try that excuse in Mexico-------------you would likely get you butt kicked by the Federales.

Besides: the USA is a sovereign nation that has the right to control its borders---------along with any other country in the world in controlling theirs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration