U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-18-2008, 12:22 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,711,099 times
Reputation: 3785

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishRules View Post
Hey, if you don't have a rational and intelligent way to base your racism on, it's not my fault. Of course you will post that when you don't have anything of substance to add.
OK Troll: where is your proof that most of us anti illegal immigration people are racists?

You had best start posting both quotes and links to the original posts. Got it??

Otherwise I will starting Reporting YOU.

 
Old 12-18-2008, 01:31 PM
 
64 posts, read 81,066 times
Reputation: 16
This is my proof:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
OK Troll: where is your proof that most of us anti illegal immigration people are racists?

You had best start posting both quotes and links to the original posts. Got it??

Otherwise I will starting Reporting YOU.
When you start twisting my posts, because I never said such thing, scorning my culture. It's just coward to report posts and calling me a troll only because they don't agree with you, when you have been nothing but disrispectful to my people instead of really backing up your comments. So do as you see fit.
Quote:
You had best start posting both quotes and links to the original posts. Got it??
Oh and take a look at my posts before demanding me to start posting both quotes and links, got it?

Last edited by SpanishRules; 12-18-2008 at 01:39 PM..
 
Old 12-18-2008, 01:43 PM
 
Location: Reeds Spring, MO
974 posts, read 1,356,111 times
Reputation: 453
again spanish, i see no one bashing the latino culture. what they are doing is lashing out against people that are here illegally. that means anyone that breaks the law. because you see it as an anti-latino movement doesnt mean that is what everyone's stance is. as a matter of fact, i can go through and quote many posts that use multi-cultural examples. not just yours. so please lay off the racist diatribe.
 
Old 12-18-2008, 02:01 PM
 
64 posts, read 81,066 times
Reputation: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaerin View Post
again spanish, i see no one bashing the latino culture. what they are doing is lashing out against people that are here illegally. that means anyone that breaks the law. because you see it as an anti-latino movement doesnt mean that is what everyone's stance is. as a matter of fact, i can go through and quote many posts that use multi-cultural examples. not just yours. so please lay off the racist diatribe.
You really don't see it Ciaerin, or you just don't want to acknowledge it because maybe you agree? It's so funny that the person threatening to report me is the one that has been the most disrispectful:

-Accusing me of trolling:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
The only way that I would accept Mexico being part of the USA would be the dismantling of any aspect of their culture (in particular their 'legal system' and the Spanish language) that conflicts with ours..............
-and NOT BASING MY FACTS with PROOF:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
In fact; some of the smaller Mx towns (that happen to be mostly Indian) are essentially bi-lingual these days---------the indigenous language and English (not Spanish). That is due to so many of their people being here in the USA both legally and illegally.

Do I need to remind you that you have yet to give proof of this?

Oh, and here's another example of bashing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfilm View Post
While I repped you for recounting this extremely unpleasant truth and thank you for posting it here, your post underscores why I am less than interested in learning the language and culture of this demographic of people in my country. How rude!!! How ungrateful !!! How uncivilized and anti-social !!! AND HOW BIGOTED AND XENOPHOBIC, the very antithesis of being an American citizen, whether born or naturalized.

Last edited by SpanishRules; 12-18-2008 at 02:09 PM..
 
Old 12-18-2008, 02:55 PM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,941,319 times
Reputation: 22174
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishRules View Post
This is my proof:

When you start twisting my posts, because I never said such thing, scorning my culture. It's just coward to report posts and calling me a troll only because they don't agree with you, when you have been nothing but disrispectful to my people instead of really backing up your comments. So do as you see fit.
Oh and take a look at my posts before demanding me to start posting both quotes and links, got it?
Why don't you explain why the first world nations are English speaking?

In the Western Hemisphere the nations with the highest standard of living are the USA, Canada, and Barbados. All English speaking -- yet you claim Spanish rules when it's the hispanic nations everyone including yourself wants to leave to go to an English speaking nation?
 
Old 12-18-2008, 03:02 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,711,099 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishRules View Post
This is my proof:

When you start twisting my posts, because I never said such thing, scorning my culture. It's just coward to report posts and calling me a troll only because they don't agree with you, when you have been nothing but disrispectful to my people instead of really backing up your comments. So do as you see fit.
Oh and take a look at my posts before demanding me to start posting both quotes and links, got it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishRules View Post
You really don't see it Ciaerin, or you just don't want to acknowledge it because maybe you agree? It's so funny that the person threatening to report me is the one that has been the most disrispectful:

-Accusing me of trolling:


-and NOT BASING MY FACTS with PROOF:


Do I need to remind you that you have yet to give proof of this?

Oh, and here's another example of bashing:
Answer my questions, please. Your childish attacks are really making you look like a fool.

I made no 'racist' attacks.
 
Old 12-18-2008, 03:18 PM
 
64 posts, read 81,066 times
Reputation: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Answer my questions, please. Your childish attacks are really making you look like a fool.

I made no 'racist' attacks.
And still you don't give any proof. I guess you'll just keep demanding that I answer your non-existent questions. You're calling me childish?
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Why don't you explain why the first world nations are English speaking?

In the Western Hemisphere the nations with the highest standard of living are the USA, Canada, and Barbados. All English speaking -- yet you claim Spanish rules when it's the hispanic nations everyone including yourself wants to leave to go to an English speaking nation?
Maybe because that's not true, so that never really crossed my mind. You say the first world nations: Is Russia English-speaking? Is Germany? Is France?

More than one has called me arrogant. Talk about arrogance, stating that only English-speaking countries are First World nations. You don't have the slight idea of why *I* came here in the first place, so don't bother acting like you know, because you don't have any idea of what the hell I am doing here anyway.
 
Old 12-18-2008, 03:33 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,711,099 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishRules View Post
And still you don't give any proof. I guess you'll just keep demanding that I answer your non-existent questions. You're calling me childish?

Maybe because that's not true, so that never really crossed my mind. You say the first world nations: Is Russia English-speaking? Is Germany? Is France?

More than one has called me arrogant. Talk about arrogance, stating that only English-speaking countries are First World nations. You don't have the slight idea of why *I* came here in the first place, so don't bother acting like you know, because you don't have any idea of what the hell I am doing here anyway.
Answer my questions and curb your temper tantrums, OK?

Again: show me proof that anything I said was actually racist.........

If you have a problem with anything I have posted--------use the Report feature. I have already Reported you for several attacks.
 
Old 12-18-2008, 03:48 PM
 
64 posts, read 81,066 times
Reputation: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Answer my questions and curb your temper tantrums, OK?
Oh, I'm completely calm. Maybe you're speaking to yourself here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Again: show me proof that anything I said was actually racist.........
Yeah, because I'm here only to comply to you barking me orders. First, show me the proof that I asked from you before and you haven't. And then I will answer to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
If you have a problem with anything I have posted--------use the Report feature. I have already Reported you for several attacks.
Am I supposed to be running for my life here, or what? Seriously, you need to relax.
 
Old 12-18-2008, 03:51 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,258,278 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishRules View Post
And still you don't give any proof. I guess you'll just keep demanding that I answer your non-existent questions. You're calling me childish?

Maybe because that's not true, so that never really crossed my mind. You say the first world nations: Is Russia English-speaking? Is Germany? Is France?

More than one has called me arrogant. Talk about arrogance, stating that only English-speaking countries are First World nations. You don't have the slight idea of why *I* came here in the first place, so don't bother acting like you know, because you don't have any idea of what the hell I am doing here anyway.
.....................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top