U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 10:13 PM

2,791 posts, read 3,565,461 times

Advertisements

I cannot stand that repulsive trash, & no big surprise that it endorses the illegals. I'm so glad I have smart kids that are NOT fans of it's!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2010, 10:13 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,143,981 times
[quote=InThemiddleToo;15309441]
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Elton John nailed it - all those Californians are just hopping from one cause to the next, not really accomplishing much of anything. I wonder if unemployed Americans or kidnap victims in Phoenix will ever be their celebrity cause of the week.[

Good idea, but please understand the vast majoriety of middle class in ca are very much tired of this we have voted to only have the f-in acula turn it over coupled with poll games , such as locations to vote . many nasy underhanded things are going on here.
Please, specify....please.

(quoting "InThemiddleToo")

Old 08-02-2010, 10:20 PM

216 posts, read 199,124 times

All right the poll places for sunland were closed or moved with out warning, some other too white location subs of LA where the same game .
it was brought up to the media but little coverage and not enough money was put into it. this goes back illegals voting. why else would they have gangsters in office. rude awarking is happening for anyone that thought ca was home.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InThemiddleToo View Post

All right the poll places for sunland were closed or moved with out warning, some other too white location subs of LA where the same game .
it was brought up to the media but little coverage and not enough money was put into it. this goes back illegals voting. why else would they have gangsters in office. rude awarking is happening for anyone that thought ca was home.
Ahhh, dear friend, yes, very typical and apparent. My suggestion as I had to with Baltimore, MD. CALL THEM. TELL THEM you are aware, MAKE them ensure all votes are within American guidelines. I cited ACORN discoveries, I explained my concerns as well as persecutory actions if I felt slighted due to previous unethical practices. The result was/is banning ACORN to even participate in election formalitites...that's BIG. I have names and am ready to use them. Get active, be brave and DO IT.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:34 PM

11,435 posts, read 16,008,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
This is hilarious. Congrats libs, Gaga and her level of intelligence, or lack their of, joins you in your fight for illegal immigration and fight against Arizona and America. Again, congratulations. You should be proud of yourselves, you're in such good company.

WARNING! View at your own risk. I am not responsible for any vomiting, fainting, violent seizures , or other illness that may result from viewing this video. In the case of negative physical/emotional reactions, immediately stop the video and go outside for some fresh air. In the event of panic, hit 'Alt+F4' on your keyboard to close out the window quickly.

YouTube - Lady Gaga Controversial Boycott LAW SB1070 Arizona The Monster Ball Tour in Phoenix 31 July 2010

My Lord, does she look like Marilyn Manon's long lost sister or what? What trash. It is only fitting that someone like this freak would be a liberal and advocate for a fight against our laws, our states, our freedoms and our country.

One of these days I will figure out why so many people in the "entertainment" biz are liberal and basically lacking of common sense.

I am a Liberal and I am AGAINST illegal immigration. Lady Gaga is an imbecile with no talent. She is just a copycat of Grace Jones, nothing original at all. She has these youngsters thinking that she's all that, but she isn't.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:35 PM

11,435 posts, read 16,008,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
that's another dummy.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:41 PM

How sorry for the youth of today I grieve....

And when they wake up, strangled, I still will be there...wish they would get it the first time is all

Old 08-02-2010, 10:54 PM

216 posts, read 199,124 times
well its hip too embrace others, but when there's nothing left then it gets rough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration