U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 05:13 PM

18,509 posts, read 27,254,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
Obama voter no doubt!
lol, they let illegals vote?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2010, 11:54 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,948,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
lol, they let illegals vote?
why not, they seem to manage everything else they're not entitled to

Old 08-03-2010, 12:58 AM

19,899 posts, read 15,291,186 times
For all those who feel that they are here, and do no wrong, no you are so very wrong. They should not be here illegally, and our Government knows the havoc they cause, and the expense that they are to our economy, yet care to do nothing about this situation, something very very wrong with this picture. They are the ones who should be doing the job Arizona is undertaking, not going against them.

Old 08-03-2010, 01:28 AM

6,464 posts, read 7,555,950 times
Seems interesting to me that the silly lib's are staying away from this thread. I guess there's no room for cheap shots here.

Old 08-03-2010, 05:38 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,884,971 times
Whoa talking about doing a job most Americans won't do!
Yet the sympathizers will try to tell us this is rare. That it seldom happens. Well once is too often.

Old 08-03-2010, 05:56 AM

4,572 posts, read 3,830,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Right in the sanctuary city of Washington D.C.
Actually in Prince William County, which has been largely successful in scaring away illegals by enforcing laws appropriately- thus the increase in illegals in neighboring Fairfax County and Maryland.

This happened right down the street from me. A real tragedy in that these nuns run a very successful and highly regarded school in my neighborhood. They're wonderful neighbors and highly valued and respected members of the community. The loss is deeply felt.

Old 08-03-2010, 01:00 PM

4,628 posts, read 9,028,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Yet another victim of illegal immigration. How sad.
Silly cheap shot. No condolences for the family?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
Obama voter no doubt!
Cheap shot. No condolences for the family?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Seems interesting to me that the silly lib's are staying away from this thread. I guess there's no room for cheap shots here.
Here's one "lib" for you. i'm sure you would consider me a liberal, even though I am voter-registered and have voted otherwise. But that's just because I disagree with you. It's interesting to me that none of you are complaining about the crime of drunk driving, just that he was illegal. Guess it's not a big a crime if your relative did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Whoa talking about doing a job most Americans won't do!Yet the sympathizers will try to tell us this is rare. That it seldom happens. Well once is too often.
Very cheap shot, and inconsiderate to the victims' families. Right, once is too often for any drunk to drive, much less kill someone.

Old 08-03-2010, 01:13 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post

Cheap shot. No condolences for the family?

Here's one "lib" for you. i'm sure you would consider me a liberal, even though I am voter-registered and have voted otherwise. But that's just because I disagree with you. It's interesting to me that none of you are complaining about the crime of drunk driving, just that he was illegal. Guess it's not a big a crime if your relative did it.

Very cheap shot, and inconsiderate to the victims' families. Right, once is too often for any drunk to drive, much less kill someone.
I could have missed it, but I don’t recall seeing your condolence either. Cheap shot.

Old 08-03-2010, 01:14 PM

6,464 posts, read 7,555,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Yet another victim of illegal immigration. How sad.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
"Police are investigating how Montano obtained the driver's license"
This one should be interesting to find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post

It's interesting to me that none of you are complaining about the crime of drunk driving, just that he was illegal.
Why do you try to put spin on this tragedy? Had he been where he was supposed to be (Mexico), there would have been no crime OR deaths.

Old 08-03-2010, 02:39 PM

4,572 posts, read 3,830,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Why do you try to put spin on this tragedy? Had he been where he was supposed to be (Mexico), there would have been no crime OR deaths.
But we've yet to hear how the death of just one nun doesn't even compare to the number of undocumented Democrats who have lost their lives in the desert just seeking a better life for themselves and their poor children. Didn't anyone ever take the time to explain to this poor immigrant (in Spanish, of course) how drinking and driving is a bad choice, or maybe it was ok since it's "part of his culture" in that golden land from whence he came. <spin, spin, spin!!!>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration