U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 11:23 AM

3,740 posts, read 4,501,531 times

Advertisements

This is so sad

And the saddest part is that the Government has made
the choice to tie this up in court

How many more will die

SECURE the BORDER NOW !

Deadly month for immigrants crossing the Arizona desert
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2010, 12:10 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,142,738 times
I am sure the Mexican people have heard that our borders are wide open and we are having trouble getting help, so more will attempt to come over. This administration proves over and over that they do not care about the lives being affected by this crisis no matter what side they are on.

Old 08-03-2010, 12:20 PM

953 posts, read 742,467 times

"Immigrants" are dying crossing the desert?

Which immigrants are required to do that to enter the Country?

None, I would guess.

Old 08-03-2010, 12:39 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,212,130 times
That's 59 less illegals to worry about. It will save millions of taxpayer $

Old 08-03-2010, 12:42 PM

4,628 posts, read 9,032,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
That's 59 less bodies to worry about. It will save millions of taxpayer $
That's a disgusting thing to say, and you should be ashamed of yourself. I bet you got a big laugh out of those illegals who were abandoned in a semi-trailer and suffocated to death. Including the small children. Shame on you.

Old 08-03-2010, 12:46 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,561,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
That's 59 less illegals to worry about. It will save millions of taxpayer $
Sadly that is not true. Our f****** tax dollars are still handling the postmortum arrangements for these criminals.

I'm sure that Calderon's government is running ad's in mexican newspapers reminding his people that it is much safer to cross the border during the cooler months of the year.

Old 08-03-2010, 12:48 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,212,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
That's a disgusting thing to say, and you should be ashamed of yourself. I bet you got a big laugh out of those illegals who were abandoned in a semi-trailer and suffocated to death. Including the small children. Shame on you.
yada, yada,yada.. You should be ashamed of your inflated lips.

Old 08-03-2010, 12:50 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,561,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
I bet you got a big laugh out of those illegals who were abandoned in a semi-trailer and suffocated to death. Including the small children. Shame on you.
I agree that it is not a laughing matter. But at the same time, I cannot say I feel sorry for them either. The time for Calderon to step up is now. That will never happen though, as he banks off his country's poverty and illegal immigration. He laughs at his people and the U.S.

Old 08-03-2010, 12:59 PM

1,891 posts, read 2,180,489 times
They died for their crimes. What can I say.

Old 08-03-2010, 01:05 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,620,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
This is so sad

And the saddest part is that the Government has made
the choice to tie this up in court

How many more will die

SECURE the BORDER NOW !

While anyone who's human must feel some compassion for the suffering of others...still, crossing the desert on foot during the hot season can be...and often is...deadly. The same goes for crossing an ocean in an inner tube...or trying to swim a large irrigation canal....or running across a freeway, jumping aboard a freight train. The best advice is not to do these things, because if you do, you may die. That's pretty much common sense.

Like I said, it's perfectly OK to feel compassion...but compassion doesn't make up for stupid actions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or