Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 03:39 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,735,224 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Because even though it's ok to have sex out of wedlock or impregnate a 14 year-old, it's against their religion to use birth control.

He shoots, and he scores. In Mexico the age of consent is 12. Pedophilia at it's finest.

Old 04-03-2012, 08:43 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
It's really quite simple. Mexicans are generally Catholic and the Catholic church promotes procreation.

Why don't you have the nards to talk like that in the P&OC forum?
The Catholic Church should also teach them about having some responsibility and marry and have jobs before they start having all those many children.

And maybe there's a reason that a so-called Catholic country like Mexico has so many 12 year olds giving birth, and so much drug violence?

Where's the Church when it comes to teaching Mexicans about waiting until marriage to have sex and to support the children they have -- or to fix their Catholic country so they could stop having to break the laws of this country.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:40 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
It's really quite simple. Mexicans are generally Catholic and the Catholic church promotes procreation.

Why don't you have the nards to talk like that in the P&OC forum?
Not today's Mexicans. They don't have big families these days.

http://geo-mexico.com/?tag=birth-rate

"Concerns about overpopulation resulted in a massive planning program which included health professionals, multimedia advertising, and messages is telenovelas (serialized TV dramas) and historietas (comic books). As a result of this campaign and the demographic transition (the drop in fertility rates with modernization observed in all countries), the average number of children per woman dropped dramatically from 5.7 in 1976 to about 2.2 in 2010."

Old 04-03-2012, 09:58 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,847,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Not today's Mexicans. They don't have big families these days.

http://geo-mexico.com/?tag=birth-rate

"Concerns about overpopulation resulted in a massive planning program which included health professionals, multimedia advertising, and messages is telenovelas (serialized TV dramas) and historietas (comic books). As a result of this campaign and the demographic transition (the drop in fertility rates with modernization observed in all countries), the average number of children per woman dropped dramatically from 5.7 in 1976 to about 2.2 in 2010."
Keep in mind that 2.1 is only a replacement rate...

But "malamute" will keep talking about pregnant 12-year olds, and unmarried teen parents...

The reality is quite a bit different, where it is far more common to see young unwed mothers in the United States than in Mexico...

Old 04-04-2012, 07:17 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,317,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post

But "malamute" will keep talking about pregnant 12-year olds, and unmarried teen parents...

The reality is quite a bit different, where it is far more common to see young unwed mothers in the United States than in Mexico...
That's because our country gives out all these freebies to unwed mothers to support their kids. Illegal aliens learn real fast that if they give birth on our soil that they will be entitled to same.

Old 04-04-2012, 07:22 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post

Yes: I was talking about Mexico, NOT illegal aliens in the US. Maybe because the Mexicans who stay in Mexico have pride; illegal aliens don't.

Old 04-04-2012, 07:26 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times
I think the media will believe that people will become sympathetic if there are kids.

It actually makes me LESS sympathetic, personally. Because all I think is, "Great, I'm paying to feed and educate those kids to the tune of thousands and thousands per year EACH ... but hey! Cheap produce!"

Old 04-04-2012, 07:47 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
I think the media will believe that people will become sympathetic if there are kids.

It actually makes me LESS sympathetic, personally. Because all I think is, "Great, I'm paying to feed and educate those kids to the tune of thousands and thousands per year EACH ... but hey! Cheap produce!"
True.

There are a few illegals who know they cannot afford the cost of living here with the low wages they'll accept AND they are the few who really are here to work and not mooch. Also they love their children enough not to turn them over to dangerous cartel smugglers.

You can have some sympathy for these few illegals who at least will work for anything they get out of this country and aren't bringing over truckloads of kids for us taxpayers to house, feed, school and provide medical care -- and some of these few aren't over here cranking out many more children.

Those with children here are not primarily here to work. They can't afford even the high costs of day care, much less their hospital and doctor bills and the many other high costs of living here.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:59 AM

5,299 posts, read 4,847,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Yes: I was talking about Mexico, NOT illegal aliens in the US. Maybe because the Mexicans who stay in Mexico have pride; illegal aliens don't.
Yeah, he was talking about Mexico too...

Once again, remember I have a Mexican wife and stepchildren that are not in Mexico. Matter of fact, night before last, I overheard an interesting discussion between the younger two: Arguing on whom was more Americanized.

With one going from the top of his Spanish class to close to the bottom, the other losing the ability to talk in Spanish to her Grandmother on the phone, and neither able to say whom the first Mexican President was (but knowing the first U.S. President), I'd say they are both tied up...

Old 04-04-2012, 11:29 AM

50,271 posts, read 47,032,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
He shoots, and he scores. In Mexico the age of consent is 12. Pedophilia at it's finest.
The burger king menu of religious philosophy. Thus, why should it shock anyone they do it to American laws too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration