U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 10:19 AM

32,801 posts, read 30,052,880 times

Advertisements

It's too bad they aren't heading South though. They will just become some other States financial burden.

SB 1070 hitting Phoenix hispanic neighborhoods, leaving rentals vacant

SOB ALERT

She doesn't get the fact that she doesn't have to "hurt" someone to yet still be a criminal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2010, 10:29 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,152,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
It's too bad they aren't heading South though. They will just become some other States financial burden.

SB 1070 hitting Phoenix hispanic neighborhoods, leaving rentals vacant

SOB ALERT

She doesn't get the fact that she doesn't have to "hurt" someone to yet still be a criminal.
So before these illegals left her neighborhood you couldn't even find a parking space? What is the downfall now?

I note that she said if she is deported she will just come right back. That will make her a felon. Guess she doesn't give a damn for a mother of five anchors.

Old 08-05-2010, 10:48 AM

3,722 posts, read 4,497,749 times
They always save the best for last

I never hurt anybody and I never will. If I am here its because I need to get some money for my childs, for my people back in Mexico."

Now isn't this special

Old 08-05-2010, 10:51 AM

18,509 posts, read 27,259,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
It's too bad they aren't heading South though.
awwww, was just gonna ask if they were going home. This is why all the others states, esp the border states needs to balls up and pass their own laws

Old 08-05-2010, 10:55 AM

1,891 posts, read 2,179,786 times
Let's deport that illegal alien. No morals at all.

Old 08-05-2010, 10:57 AM

216 posts, read 198,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
They always save the best for last

I never hurt anybody and I never will. If I am here its because I need to get some money for my childs, for my people back in Mexico."

Now isn't this special
Ya... You know ENTITLED because we breed and cant feed ourselves.
Whilst the Americans take advantage of us. Those Americans owe us!

Old 08-05-2010, 11:37 AM

61 posts, read 58,528 times
Isnt it kinda ironic that she is wearing a Taco Bell hat? "Run for the border!"

Old 08-05-2010, 11:37 AM

2,791 posts, read 3,555,120 times
The gall of these people makes me sick. Go the hell BACK to Mexico & work to change your OWN country. Americans are sick of supporting these criminals w/ our tax dollars. The rest of the country needs to get together & get tough like Arizona!

Old 08-05-2010, 11:38 AM

6,611 posts, read 10,950,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
Let's deport that illegal alien. No morals at all.
Now that you've mentioned morals - did you know that an applicant for a LEGAL immigrant visa to the USA must have "committed no crimes of moral turpitude". Wonder just HOW many of these illegals would be able to pass THAT test, or will THAT be just one more criteria they waive for the amnestied?

Old 08-05-2010, 11:49 AM

16,685 posts, read 27,902,869 times
Quote:
She said many are not returning to Mexico, but instead heading to states like Texas and New Mexico.
“How’d you first come here,” we asked.
Like everyone else, illegal,” she said.
But will she leave the community she has been a part of for two decades, the business she has built, the properties she owns,
As a business owner, I had to supply a number of documents to obtain licensing.
As a property owner, I had to supply a number of documents to secure the financing.

How is it than an illegal can start a business and OWN property?

I don't mean to sound naive, but the documents I had to provide (in addition to a nice down payment) included identity documents, banking documents, payroll info, etc. What did this woman provide, and what sort of business is she in -- other than popping out babies to milk the system.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration