U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 08:42 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,144,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
OK, you only reiterated what I said. You said nothing contradictory. In your post, with the exclusion of "re-read [by] first sentence and you [that would be the person you directed your post at - me] will see what this has to do with illegal immigration" when I'd already addressed the issue.

But I am glad that you agreed with my post. And you are continuing to reiterate what I said in your subsequent posts. Why on earth would I refute what you said, when you're only copying what I originally said? I'm glad I could help you articulate your "arguments".
So my comments warranted this?

"Try responding in some sort of an adult manner".

Let it go already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2010, 11:39 AM

4,267 posts, read 7,883,469 times
Ha ha! Deport White Supremacists to Europe? In many European countries Nazism is flat out-illegal, and posting racist messages in many circumstances is also outlawed. These people must want White supremacists to be fried! Also from another video the same guy posted, a banner shows a no-sign on a Klan guy and asked for deportation to Europe, even though the Klan is and has been American. I have no sympathy for White supremacists, but the posters asking for deportation of White supremacists to Europe ignore the fact that the racism is home grown, and that European descendants in the U.S. are now "American" and entrenched as people of this land.

The Mexica Movement is a group asking for the removal of all descendants of Europeans and for passing control to everyone of Native American blood. However...

Which one of these people say that they are "anchor babies"? This fringe group does not represent people who are descendants of illegal immigrants. It would be one thing if someone noticed a trend of children of illegals joining these groups, but so far that hasn't happened.

To my knowledge the Mexica Movement has no real political clout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visit a Library View Post
Here's yet another video showing the typical hatred most anchor babies have for the U.S. There's just no way this whole situation will not end with a civil war, though I'm not certain how much of a war it will be considering most Ameritards don't seem to want to do much to defend the civilization their ancestors built, so long as Joe Sixpack gets his beer and pay-per-view predigested drivel.
YouTube - ‪Mexica Movement's spokesperson of Phoenix, speaks out against SB1070‬‎

Old 08-09-2010, 01:01 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,807,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicman View Post
Ha ha! Deport White Supremacists to Europe? In many European countries Nazism is flat out-illegal, and posting racist messages in many circumstances is also outlawed. These people must want White supremacists to be fried! Also from another video the same guy posted, a banner shows a no-sign on a Klan guy and asked for deportation to Europe, even though the Klan is and has been American. I have no sympathy for White supremacists, but the posters asking for deportation of White supremacists to Europe ignore the fact that the racism is home grown, and that European descendants in the U.S. are now "American" and entrenched as people of this land.

The Mexica Movement is a group asking for the removal of all descendants of Europeans and for passing control to everyone of Native American blood. However...

Which one of these people say that they are "anchor babies"? This fringe group does not represent people who are descendants of illegal immigrants. It would be one thing if someone noticed a trend of children of illegals joining these groups, but so far that hasn't happened.

To my knowledge the Mexica Movement has no real political clout.
To your knowledge, is there any credible data to support or refute their involvement with these anti-American organizations? Or, is this merely conjecture? Iím not implying they are or arenít involved, but we canít make assumptions based on our personal beliefs.

Old 08-09-2010, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
To your knowledge, is there any credible data to support or refute their involvement with these anti-American organizations? Or, is this merely conjecture? Iím not implying they are or arenít involved, but we canít make assumptions based on our personal beliefs.
Two ways to find out the participation of any children of illegals:
* Comb the Mexica Movement website for any information it states itself
or
* See if any newspaper articles talk about the participation of anchor babies in the organization

I myself have never heard of this organization until I read that post. The stated goals of the organization are impossible and unreasonable.

Old 08-09-2010, 01:25 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,789,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Did you really type that with a straight face? I could ask that same question to almost every so called "anti-illegal" or anti-Hispanic post in this forum.

Old 08-09-2010, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Did you really type that with a straight face? I could ask that same question to almost every so called "anti-illegal" or anti-Hispanic post in this forum.
I believe Vicman responded to the question I posed to HIM; and, he did it without snide remarks. Imagine that. Perhaps you can emulate his maturity, and start discussing the topic. Itís getting old.

Old 08-09-2010, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicman View Post
Two ways to find out the participation of any children of illegals:
* Comb the Mexica Movement website for any information it states itself
or
* See if any newspaper articles talk about the participation of anchor babies in the organization

I myself have never heard of this organization until I read that post. The stated goals of the organization are impossible and unreasonable.
Their incendiary and seditious doctrine is frightening. And, the fact that they claim to be primarily U.S. citizens speaks volumes. I didnít see any data indicating the immigration status of their parents. However, clearly, they are some of the nuttiest of nutjobs.

Quote:
The Mexica Movement is a Nican Tlaca (Indigenous) rights educational organization for the Nican Tlaca of all of "North America" (Canada, U.S., Mexico, and "Central America"). We are U.S. citizens, U.S.-born citizens, in our majority (which probably doesn't mean anything to the racists, but it is something that has to be made clear to honest and non-racist Europeans).
illegal immigration reality

Old 08-09-2010, 03:14 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,066,563 times
you missed the point.

you are not worth my time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visit a Library View Post
Actually, in Los Angeles, most of them are Mestizo judging by their photos on the local news...

Old 08-09-2010, 07:09 PM

European culture and Native cultures have intertwined, intermixed, and interchanged. It is not possible to undo hundreds of years of European legacy, nor is it possible to remove the Native American legacy. They are now in bed, happily married, and are quite affectionate with one another.

Old 08-10-2010, 01:24 AM

2,243 posts, read 3,447,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
you missed the point.

you are not worth my time.
Actually, I'm more than worth your time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration