Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 11:35 PM

2,245 posts, read 4,230,661 times

Advertisements

Here's yet another video showing the typical hatred most anchor babies have for the U.S. There's just no way this whole situation will not end with a civil war, though I'm not certain how much of a war it will be considering most Ameritards don't seem to want to do much to defend the civilization their ancestors built, so long as Joe Sixpack gets his beer and pay-per-view predigested drivel.
YouTube - ‪Mexica Movement's spokesperson of Phoenix, speaks out against SB1070‬‎
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2010, 11:48 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,954,972 times
The guys are idiots, and don't represent most illegals. If they had marched north in the 1500-1700's they would not have received a warm welcome from the Apache, Sioux, or Iroquois. I see no indication that they are "anchor babies".

Old 08-06-2010, 08:51 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,746,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
The guys are idiots, and don't represent most illegals. If they had marched north in the 1500-1700's they would not have received a warm welcome from the Apache, Sioux, or Iroquois. I see no indication that they are "anchor babies".
They are Hispanic so they must be "anchor babies".

Old 08-06-2010, 09:24 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
When will these ingrate fools realize they aren’t helping their cause with this BS?

Old 08-06-2010, 10:00 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,313,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
That doesn't stop the pro-illegals from proclaiming the extremist side of the anti movement as the norm though, does it? I remember topics posted about so-called neo-nazis, the radicals in the tea party movement, etc. as being representive of the entire anti-illegal immigration movement along with the usual name calling of us being racists, xenophobes and other unwarrented nasty labels. Perhaps these kinds of videos are posted in retaliation.

Old 08-06-2010, 10:10 AM

4,627 posts, read 10,468,364 times
OP, how about visiting a dictionary?

What's he doing, talking about the Mayan & Azteca civilization with the pyramids...WTH? And he's grouping the Mayan culture with indigenous cultures all the way up in Canada? I did not know that they were one culture.

Yeah, in a nutshell: we were here first. If only he'd thought of this when Spain invaded Mexico and South American countries. He kind of tries to make sense,so it's not entirely BS...if only it were four hundred years ago. He is a little late.

What's this got to do with illegal immigration? Another opinion piece (guys in the video,I mean)?

Old 08-06-2010, 10:16 AM

4,792 posts, read 5,898,927 times
blah blah blah. we are human beans...we pour fat ourselves into tight bluejeans, and stand around complaining about our starving families.....we demand everything. look at us ! we drink slurpees just like everyone else, and that means we are just like you ! we want to have our fair share, and that means we want everything you got...

Old 08-06-2010, 10:21 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,822,779 times
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA uber alles

Old 08-06-2010, 10:34 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,313,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
OP, how about visiting a dictionary?

What's he doing, talking about the Mayan & Azteca civilization with the pyramids...WTH? And he's grouping the Mayan culture with indigenous cultures all the way up in Canada? I did not know that they were one culture.

Yeah, in a nutshell: we were here first. If only he'd thought of this when Spain invaded Mexico and South American countries. He kind of tries to make sense,so it's not entirely BS...if only it were four hundred years ago. He is a little late.

What's this got to do with illegal immigration? Another opinion piece (guys in the video,I mean)?
Yes, it is ridiculous to claim that Mexicans have a right to be here in violation of our immigration laws because of some "indigenous" claim. Their ancestors, the Mayans and Aztecs were not indigenous to the U.S. For anyone to lay claim to an entire continent is ridiculous. Also, they have white Spanish blood coursing through their veins (you know those evil white Europeans) so they have no room to talk. We have treaties with those whose ancestors were indigenous to the U.S. and they have all the rights of every other American citizen and they aren't here illegally as many Mexicans are.

If you re-read by first sentence you will see what this has to do with illegal immigration.

Old 08-06-2010, 10:46 AM

4,627 posts, read 10,468,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
If you re-read by first sentence you will see what this has to do with illegal immigration.
If you re-read my last sentence in my previous post you will see that I was talking about the guys in the video. A tad too quick on the defensive, there.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration