Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 07:07 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
Now, that's rather disingenuous now, isn't it? You directed your question at me. Try responding in some sort of an adult manner.
Try responding without personal attacks and try refuting what I said instead.

Last edited by chicagonut; 08-07-2010 at 07:17 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2010, 07:11 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,711,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visit a Library View Post
Here's yet another video showing the typical hatred most anchor babies have for the U.S. There's just no way this whole situation will not end with a civil war, though I'm not certain how much of a war it will be considering most Ameritards don't seem to want to do much to defend the civilization their ancestors built, so long as Joe Sixpack gets his beer and pay-per-view predigested drivel.
YouTube - ‪Mexica Movement's spokesperson of Phoenix, speaks out against SB1070‬‎
These problems and attitudes do nothing to help their cause. I do happen to think many illegals have come here to work, many have come to get more from our government than they can get from thier own and those anchor babies don't realize how lucky they are to have what they do. They need to thank us, not hate us..

Nita

Old 08-07-2010, 02:24 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
These problems and attitudes do nothing to help their cause. I do happen to think many illegals have come here to work, many have come to get more from our government than they can get from thier own and those anchor babies don't realize how lucky they are to have what they do. They need to thank us, not hate us..

Nita
Besides - if they had to swim the Atlantic for their welfare handouts and American dream, they'd drown.

Old 08-07-2010, 04:00 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,839,560 times
Whatever they are , they apparently feel that "sense of entitlement" - The sign says "We are indigenous people, We are not illegals, This is our continent"

It seems countries and borders mean nothing to them.

But they're happy to accept the handouts PAID FOR by those they say have no right to be here....

Old 08-07-2010, 04:19 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Whatever they are , they apparently feel that "sense of entitlement" - The sign says "We are indigenous people, We are not illegals, This is our continent"

It seems countries and borders mean nothing to them.

But they're happy to accept the handouts PAID FOR by those they say have no right to be here....
No one's ancestors are indigenous to an entire continent. There were many tribes across North America. The ancestoral tribes of those carrying the signs were not indigenous to the U.S. They were indigenous to Mexico and points southward. So who do they think they are claiming an entire continent or any part of the U.S.?

If my ancestors were indigenous to Poland does that mean I can lay claim to the entire continent of Europe? Idiots!

Old 08-07-2010, 05:01 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,663,530 times
im not refuting that, but rather this silly ASSumption that this is the mentality of most "anchor babies". its not. whay anyone would think that is ridiculous.

this kids are idiots. ill agree to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Misguided college kids? Then, they’re probably a group of arrogant DREAMies. Whoever they are, we don’t need them in this country. Clearly, they’re anti-American. We already have enough division.

Old 08-07-2010, 05:06 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,663,530 times
spare me! thats just ridiculous. ridiculous!

most molestors are white men. do all white men need to start protesting molestors to prove they are not in agreement with that mind frame?

as a black man would i have to stage a rally to denounce black crime? why am i tied to black crime based on my skin tone? why are other "anchor babies" [read as hispanic] supposed to publicly disavow this group?

hispanics, er i mean... "anchor babies" are not a monolith. dont use this group as a barometer of how a larger group thinks. thats too simple minded and basic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visit a Library View Post
To those who do not think they're representative of most anchor babies, can you show me the anchor babies counter-protesting this sort of thing? And for those of you who doubt these people are anchor babies, where do you believe they came from?

Old 08-08-2010, 12:49 AM

2,245 posts, read 4,231,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
How do you know they are "anchor babies"? How do you spot an "anchor baby"? You anti-Latino/Hispanic posters claim it's not about race but your posts clearly reveal otherwise. Most of the things posted on this board are not based in facts but assumptions.
I know they're anchor babies because I live in Los Angeles. And despite what you may believe you've learned from the mainstream media, not all White people are stumble-bum mouth-frothing idiots who are clueless as to what's going on. The people in the video were not present in the U.S. immediately after the signing of Guadalupe-Hidalgo, I can guarantee you that. They are the sons and daughters of people who crossed the border.

Old 08-08-2010, 12:51 AM

2,245 posts, read 4,231,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
most molestors are white men.
Actually, in Los Angeles, most of them are Mestizo judging by their photos on the local news...

Old 08-08-2010, 12:59 AM

6,612 posts, read 12,839,560 times
They don't hate western civilisation - they LOVE it. They love it so much they expect the rest of us to just up and leave and let THEM have what the hated "white folks" worked so hard to build, free gratis.............because after all it's THEIR "continent", no?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration