U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you part of the Nican Tlaca (all natives of the Americas) tribe?
I'm White/ Black American and part Indian. I'm living on stolen land! 6 17.65%
I'm White Mexican and part Indian. I own every inch of North & South America! 1 2.94%
I am only of European/ African/ Asian / Mid East ancestory 23 67.65%
I am only of Native American ancestry 4 11.76%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2015, 11:56 AM

20,611 posts, read 12,326,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Are you a believer of what the mexica-movement spews? No one was indigenous to this continent, hemisphere, etc. All of our ancestors migrated here from somewhere else., No one has claims on an entire hemisphere or continent either. The only rights you have are in the country that you were either born or naturalized in and even that depends on what the laws/Constitution of the individual country has on citizenship rights. If you enter a country where you don't hold citizenship without that government's permission. You are there illegally.

Doesn't matter what they reject. You can't change the facts. Most Mexicans for example are Mestizos of mixed blood and most are Hispanics culturally and speak Spanish.
Agreed and HOW! Short and sweet there, OG.

Old 10-11-2015, 12:02 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,326,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
OP:
Are you part of the Nican Tlaca (all natives of the Americas) tribe?

The organization considers the vast majority of Mexicans and Central Americans to be Indigenous people of the Western Hemisphere. The group rejects all labels that originate from European-descent people. This would include Latino, Hispanic, Indian, and mestizo. Such labels are considered to be "European-colonial" in nature. The group includes "mixed-bloods" (people of partial European descent) and "full-bloods" as indigenous people.

identity
The "Mexica" kind ain't in any position to do anything. IF they tried to get all riled up: they'd be put in their place real fast especially since the different American Indian tribes from way back in the day had their share of ugly donnybrooks too with each other.

Too; the European, Asian and African countries would NOT let us in anyway so we'd have every reason in the world to get rid of Mexica; either by putting them on rezs or by nastier ways.

Old 10-11-2015, 01:39 PM

19,237 posts, read 11,193,322 times
the topic/ thread /post was a "poll" to ask- where people thought they might fit in those categories?

Old 10-11-2015, 03:25 PM

31,880 posts, read 14,670,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
the topic/ thread /post was a "poll" to ask- where people thought they might fit in those categories?
The poll was not an illegal immigration topic.

Old 10-12-2015, 06:46 AM
Yac

5,877 posts, read 6,305,613 times
This is a 2010 thread that should have remained dead. That's why I'm closing it.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration