Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 08:52 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,177,657 times

Advertisements

Rancher claims Mexican cartels takeover Texas ranch -Police blotter confirms story is not a hoax

After 16 days of denials by Laredo law enforcement and local officials regarding a Mexican drug cartel takeover of a Laredo area ranch, a Texas police blotter proves the alleged incident did in fact happen and that multiple agencies responded to the scene of a seized U.S. ranch.

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/replicate/EXID10317/images/resized_Laredo_TX_1.jpg (broken link)

Just an update, make of it what you will.

Original Story Here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2010, 09:10 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,885,710 times
Maybe those 25 arizonians will go get it back . I hear more people were on the side of the criminals last month than the people so who cares . They will soon get the nation they deserve . No more risking my life I'm too old to keep fighting a losing battle . I don't dpnate, or visit the tea party fools or amnesty fighters now . I'm done like I just told 912 project . I do like all the billboards they put up though ,practically had to buy the land to put them up because nobody much would rent them space . Yet they will sell 911 burial grounds to the ' suspected ' killers who planned it ,even give them part of our tax to help fund it .

White people are too dumb to even stick together . Latinos, militant black muslims and others but not the sheepish white man .

Old 08-10-2010, 10:06 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,930,778 times
You fell for the hoax and now fall the follow up hoax.
There is no LSO (Laredo Sheriff Office).

Old 08-10-2010, 10:27 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,426,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
Almost as far fetched as the kidnapping story of someone in Horizon City, Texas, taken forcibly from his house in broad daylight and later found murdered and chopped up over in Juarez.

Oh wait - that did happen.

http://www.epcounty.com/CS/blogs/she...-suspects.aspx

It's just a matter of time - it seems it's still not clear if the ranch was taken or not. It very easily could have been - nothing stopping them from doing it.

Old 08-10-2010, 10:48 PM

Here's another story that SHOULD be a hoax but I suspect it is not:

Police gear recovered amid criminal immigrant arrests - El Paso Times

A police gear cache was found by federal agents at an East Side home during a round-up of deportable immigrants with criminal records last week, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials said Tuesday.

ICE spokeswoman Leticia Zamarripa said agents seized a .22-caliber rifle plus police gear, including six helmets, ski masks, expandable batons and six tactical gear belts at a home in the 3500 block of Oasis Drive. Aron Adrian Leyva Peña, 27, was arrested at the home accused of possession of fraudulent documents.

Zamarripa said an investigation is underway to determine if the police gear was headed to Mexico.

It wouldn't be very difficult for illegals to steal police unifoms, badges, guns, cars - whatever and falsify documents to make them appear to be police and do whatever they want over here. It's said that cartel members do use stolen police uniforms when carrying out murders and assassinations.

Old 08-11-2010, 06:47 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,177,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
You are a liar...twice. Read the line below the blotter and go back and read the original OP of the first thread.

It's the Webb County Sheriff's Office in Laredo, referenced in the first line of the police blotter and apparently referred to as the LSO.

More current info here in a 5 part series.

Old 08-15-2010, 11:02 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,627,990 times
Rancher claims Mexican cartels takeover Texas ranch -Police blotter confirms story is not a hoax - San Diego County Political Buzz | Examiner.com

San Diego is reporting it was true.....

Old 08-15-2010, 11:10 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,308,734 times
The Examiner's news is user contributed...it's not a newspaper. They are opinion pieces. Never take a "story" at face value from the Examiner.

Old 08-16-2010, 06:42 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,118,875 times
Well something you won't see on the corporate MSM channels as it goes against the agenda of the current administration.

Think how many Americans would feel if this WERE splashed across the front pages and websites.

The "Mexican problem" HAS crossed the border and we are not being told about it.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:30 AM

I believe it happened - I don't trust the authorities to be completely honest. There is so much that happens along the border - every day - that is not reported and the American people aren't supposed to know about. Sometimes you see a little tiny article about something that should be of major concern, it makes it into the news paper but just a tiny piece and then nothing more on it.

It's not written like a hoax. There sometimes are hoaxes - but they are written differently.

The fact is - the powers that be have an agenda and they intend to have nothing stop their agenda. People should know by now the government is not working for the American people any more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration