U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 09:56 AM
eek

3,576 posts, read 6,467,773 times

Advertisements

i have this crazy idea, everybody...

lets talk trash about how all of these other countries are intolerant, fascist states where the ppl are filled with hatred towards anybody else outside of their country. lets talk about what they think about us americans and the crazy things that they do.

after that lets shoot anybody crossing the border on both sides on sight, deny citizenship to ppl born here, impeach our current president, vote and send the many ppl to washington campaigning to shrink govt that talk about how terrible washington is, lets talk about the constitution and amendments and how glorious it is/they are but then lets deny these rights to certain citizens because they believe in a religion that is different than what the majority of us believe.

how does that sound?

Old 08-19-2010, 10:13 AM

9,602 posts, read 20,517,393 times
Shooting the rich guys who hire them would be even more effective

Old 08-19-2010, 10:35 AM

6,611 posts, read 10,972,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I don't think most of us would agree to having them shot on sight.
Right, it's not like it's the MEXICAN southern border........

Old 08-19-2010, 10:36 AM

6,611 posts, read 10,972,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post

lets talk trash about how all of these other countries are intolerant, fascist states where the ppl are filled with hatred towards anybody else outside of their country. lets talk about what they think about us americans and the crazy things that they do.

after that lets shoot anybody crossing the border on both sides on sight, deny citizenship to ppl born here, impeach our current president, vote and send the many ppl to washington campaigning to shrink govt that talk about how terrible washington is, lets talk about the constitution and amendments and how glorious it is/they are but then lets deny these rights to certain citizens because they believe in a religion that is different than what the majority of us believe.

how does that sound?
Sounds to me like a country where you're entitled to freedom of speech......

Old 08-19-2010, 10:58 AM

3,730 posts, read 5,104,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
And how about doing the same thing to the politicians that ignore the situation and pander to the illegals and their apologists and supporters? Do both and the problem would be pretty much solved in five to ten years, totally solved in twenty.

Old 08-19-2010, 11:36 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,836,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShoe View Post
And how about doing the same thing to the politicians that ignore the situation and pander to the illegals and their apologists and supporters? Do both and the problem would be pretty much solved in five to ten years, totally solved in twenty.
I would settle for stiff penalties, forfeiture of assets, and lengthy prison sentences.

Old 08-19-2010, 11:41 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,168,220 times
Quote:

how does that sound?
Sounds like you are exaggerating and grasping at straws to defend an agenda.

Old 08-19-2010, 12:26 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,917,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
Along with the supporters/ Facilitaors. Those who simply make excuses for illegals should be required to house a few families for 1 year. This would include paying for all their living expenses as well.

Old 08-19-2010, 06:29 PM

207 posts, read 466,475 times
I'd have no problem participating in what the OP suggested. I wouldnt have far to drive. Got everything to get 'er done... and don't recall recinding my oath(s) to defend this country from all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

If I can go to foreign countries and kill to defend them from invasion... I damn sure will have no problems defending my own.

Old 08-19-2010, 11:14 PM

7,139 posts, read 12,914,403 times
Quote:

how does that sound?

Well, if you are serious, it's a start.... I especially like the part about "impeach our current president".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or