U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 10:05 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,897,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InThemiddleToo View Post
I mean for over 10 years the majority has wanted an end to the border problem and end to the invasion. Just last week an american was killed in mexico

qoute FOXNews.com - 4 Headless Bodies Hung From Bridge in Mexico
In western Mexico, police found the body of a U.S. citizen inside a car along the highway between the Pacific resorts of Acapulco and Zihuatanejo.
A report from Guerrero state police said the man was shot to death and had identification indicating he was from Georgia.
The U.S. Embassy could not be reached to confirm the man's identity.

they are ruthless animals.
I doubt that guy found killed in Guerrero was an innocent tourist. Some Americans get involved in criminal activities in Mexico.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2010, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
There are more spillover incidents which are not being reported. If America were to know all of the activity from illegal gangs, there would be no question as to what to do with our borders and illegal immigration. It would be resolved swiftly by the America people.
Very true. They (mainstream media) would very much preferred to not report this border spillover but because of so many eye witnesses, they ended up having to report it. They had to evacuate a large homeless shelter - word was going to get out so they felt they had better go ahead and report on it.

Old 08-24-2010, 11:05 PM

12,789 posts, read 7,406,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InThemiddleToo View Post
I agree , obviously the gangs we have here are a result of predominantly mexicans many whom came here illegally.
Generations of criminals now living next door to each and everyone of us!
As the economy tightens these gangs are becoming more powerful everyday.
As those that thought it was not an issue are finding out the hard way. hush..hush.. gov.
I really like how you managed to take a stray bullet at UTEP and turn it into "Generations of criminals living next door to each and everyone of us!" That would be all Mexicans in your eyes, eh? These drug dealers know to keep the bulls#!t on their side of the fence except for the stupid. We are their market. Get a clue. If there was no demand in America there would be no problem. Never a peep from you guys about the American drug users who created the whole market, only the brown skins stealing your nuts and scaring you s#itle$$. You're a Bunch of whining phonies IMO.

Old 08-24-2010, 11:27 PM

6,526 posts, read 7,591,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I really like how you managed to take a stray bullet at UTEP and turn it into "Generations of criminals living next door to each and everyone of us!" That would be all Mexicans in your eyes, eh? These drug dealers know to keep the bulls#!t on their side of the fence except for the stupid. We are their market. Get a clue. If there was no demand in America there would be no problem. Never a peep from you guys about the American drug users who created the whole market, only the brown skins stealing your nuts and scaring you s#itle$$. You're a Bunch of whining phonies IMO.
I agree! Because we are a nation of junkies, we are getting exactly what we deserve.

We should collaborate with the Mexican government (since the war on drugs is on the top of Calderons list) and send mercenaries like the Blackwater team into Ciudad Juarez to clean it out, since these narco terrorists want to bring the violence to our side. Do you think Blackwater would take the job? I don't.

So why is it you are blaming our side of the border for the violence of a lawless city that has seen 6000 deaths since 2008? What is your suggestion to solve this problem? Lay it on us. We would like to hear what you have to say, because frankly, this is not the first time you have posted this opinion.

Old 08-25-2010, 07:13 AM

216 posts, read 199,076 times
Quote:
useless rant. me a river. next call everyone racist..

Old 08-25-2010, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Watch this video of a recent event in Creel, Chihuahua - and tell us again that drug use by Americans is the only problem. Drug addiction is skyrocketing in Mexico, and junkies need the money for their addictions.

Many hitmen are controlled by drugs, they need money but don't want to work for it.

YouTube - creel sicarios

Old 08-25-2010, 08:33 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,180,215 times
Quote:
When have any of us denied that the guilty are both the pusher and the user? This forum is about illegal immigration. Drug cartels don't tend to migrate and live here. It is the millions who have come illegally, taken up residence, taken American jobs and benefits and committed crimes on our soil that is the main subject of this forum.

I have a problem with the phoney Americans who are sympathizers of illegal aliens and label those of us who want our immigration laws enforced as being whiners, racists, bigots and xenohphobes. If the shoe fits, wear it.

Old 08-25-2010, 04:48 PM

16,092 posts, read 35,859,317 times
During the gun battle where the bullets struck University of Texas at El Paso, authorities had to SHUT DOWN an American Freeway for the safety its users.

Old 08-29-2010, 02:11 AM

346 posts, read 617,478 times
Quote:
Typical lib demonizing the US and ignoring the thugs who push the drugs. Although I agree that we are not innocent for creating the demand, that is no reason to ignore the thugs who push this junk through the border. Stop throwing the race card around, it makes your arguments weak.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or