U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-23-2010, 10:26 AM
 
216 posts, read 198,653 times
Reputation: 88

Advertisements

EL PASO - It seems spillover violence has hit the UTEP campus. At least one of the bullets from yesterday's shootout has been found in a university building tonight. We're told the bullet struck the South door of Bell Hall, went through the glass panel and was found embedded in an office doorframe. Police believe it happened during the gun battle in Juarez last night that caused police to shut down Paisano Dr. from Executive to Downtown. [Texas:]Spillover Bullet Hits UTEP

Mexico needs to take care of their problems, we don't need more generations of illegals children to jail when they become gang bangers.
As it is they think they can behave this way in the usa with little punishment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-23-2010, 11:56 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times
Reputation: 3028
It won’t become a problem until one of those bullets actually kills on the U.S. side of the border. Until then, our borders are “more secure” than ever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2010, 12:00 PM
 
Location: ...at a 3AM epiphany
2,206 posts, read 2,138,677 times
Reputation: 453
There are more spillover incidents which are not being reported. If America were to know all of the activity from illegal gangs, there would be no question as to what to do with our borders and illegal immigration. It would be resolved swiftly by the America people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2010, 12:44 PM
 
216 posts, read 198,653 times
Reputation: 88
I mean for over 10 years the majority has wanted an end to the border problem and end to the invasion. Just last week an american was killed in mexico

qoute FOXNews.com - 4 Headless Bodies Hung From Bridge in Mexico
In western Mexico, police found the body of a U.S. citizen inside a car along the highway between the Pacific resorts of Acapulco and Zihuatanejo.
A report from Guerrero state police said the man was shot to death and had identification indicating he was from Georgia.
The U.S. Embassy could not be reached to confirm the man's identity.

they are ruthless animals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2010, 12:58 PM
 
Location: ...at a 3AM epiphany
2,206 posts, read 2,138,677 times
Reputation: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by InThemiddleToo View Post
I mean for over 10 years the majority has wanted an end to the border problem and end to the invasion. Just last week an american was killed in mexico

qoute FOXNews.com - 4 Headless Bodies Hung From Bridge in Mexico
In western Mexico, police found the body of a U.S. citizen inside a car along the highway between the Pacific resorts of Acapulco and Zihuatanejo.
A report from Guerrero state police said the man was shot to death and had identification indicating he was from Georgia.
The U.S. Embassy could not be reached to confirm the man's identity.

they are ruthless animals.
I agree wholeheartedly, I hold no compassion for this terrorist group. They really do not care nor can be reasoned with. Brutal murderous thugs whose only resolution is to put one bullet in their brain, period. Done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2010, 01:03 PM
 
216 posts, read 198,653 times
Reputation: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
There are more spillover incidents which are not being reported. If America were to know all of the activity from illegal gangs, there would be no question as to what to do with our borders and illegal immigration. It would be resolved swiftly by the America people.
I agree , obviously the gangs we have here are a result of predominantly mexicans many whom came here illegally.
Generations of criminals now living next door to each and everyone of us!
As the economy tightens these gangs are becoming more powerful everyday.
As those that thought it was not an issue are finding out the hard way. hush..hush.. gov.

Last edited by InThemiddleToo; 08-23-2010 at 01:16 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2010, 02:02 PM
 
Location: Spokane via Sydney,Australia
6,611 posts, read 10,950,538 times
Reputation: 3083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
It won’t become a problem until one of those bullets actually kills on the U.S. side of the border. Until then, our borders are “more secure” than ever.
Going by our track record I doubt it'll even become a "problem" then..........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2010, 02:10 PM
 
216 posts, read 198,653 times
Reputation: 88
The link to fox four men beheaded, had toward the end the news about an american being killed.
Should of been a separate story but even fox is doing the hush hush thing.

Even if they did hit someone with stray bullet it would be no biggy for we see the coddlers undermine any sort of sanity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2010, 03:46 PM
 
2,791 posts, read 3,555,120 times
Reputation: 1544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
It won’t become a problem until one of those bullets actually kills on the U.S. side of the border. Until then, our borders are “more secure” than ever.
Wanna bet? I'll bet that it HAS happened, but wasn't reported.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2010, 04:34 PM
 
3,204 posts, read 2,384,142 times
Reputation: 1544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Going by our track record I doubt it'll even become a "problem" then..........

I agree. Not too much of a hoopla over the Arizona rancher. Or the other rancher from Arizona that was sued for scaring illegals that were crossing on his property.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top