U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 10:43 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,836,058 times

Advertisements

How many illegals have voted in our elections? And, how many have had their illegal records purged to qualify them for citizenship?

YouTube - DHS Helping Illegal Alien Felon Who Voted Become a Citizen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2010, 11:01 AM

6,611 posts, read 10,972,991 times
I would have thought having a SSN and perjuring himself to be abale to vote counted as felonies - which would prohibit him from becoming a citizen anyway.

So now they want to be able to be criminals but have their criminal history purged if they decide to do things legally. I'm interested to know on exactly what grounds he's been able to become a legal LPR in the first place - or is he going straight from illegal alien to citizen?

Old 08-24-2010, 12:43 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,168,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
I would have thought having a SSN and perjuring himself to be abale to vote counted as felonies - which would prohibit him from becoming a citizen anyway.

So now they want to be able to be criminals but have their criminal history purged if they decide to do things legally. I'm interested to know on exactly what grounds he's been able to become a legal LPR in the first place - or is he going straight from illegal alien to citizen?
That is the same problem I have with amnesty in general. Many if not most of these illegals have already committed felonies by stealing I.D.'s, SS numbers and used fake documents to gain employment and for other purposes. Are they to have their felonies erased and then rewarded with amnesty while Americans are held accountable for any felonies they commit? Why the double standard?

Old 08-24-2010, 12:50 PM

4,628 posts, read 9,046,222 times
Quote:

One thing here, the statues of limitation for prosecution have expired. He doesn't have a criminal history; that would require one to have gone to trial and been convicted. He has no criminal record regarding this subject.

He got a free pass because the laws in Putnam County were/perhaps still are, very poorly written.

Old 08-24-2010, 01:02 PM

Then if the SOL are up I think they should KEEP his name on the voter rolls and he doesn't get to have citizenship - too sad, too bad. Voting illegally shows he's not of good moral character, which is ALSO one of the requirements for citizenship.

Old 08-24-2010, 06:57 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,836,058 times
Quote:
Then if the SOL are up I think they should KEEP his name on the voter rolls and he doesn't get to have citizenship - too sad, too bad. Voting illegally shows he's not of good moral character, which is ALSO one of the requirements for citizenship.
I don’t understand how ANY employed illegal can be considered of good moral character, considering they are either using a stolen ID or fake SSN. The remainder are guilty of tax evasion. And, these are the so-called “good” illegals.

Old 08-24-2010, 07:23 PM

29,988 posts, read 35,948,584 times
It is an outrage. I suspect Obama is recruiting this guy for his hispanic voter outreach to coach all undocumented workers on how to become undocumented voters in November.

Old 08-24-2010, 07:52 PM

660 posts, read 1,191,557 times
So is this how Obama got elected? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
It is an outrage. I suspect Obama is recruiting this guy for his hispanic voter outreach to coach all undocumented workers on how to become undocumented voters in November.
Hearing stories like the one in the video above makes it hard to trust that a candidate won an election fair and square.

Old 08-24-2010, 08:41 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,141,899 times
For me, this issue is the most infuriating. How in the world can any illegal alien to this Country know what is good for America? They only know what is good for their own comeuppance. Horridly eschewed to developing this Country's principals which are not aligned with the American people. Treason at it's highest in my book and for any to come to this defense of rights needs to get out of this Country as well. Voting is sacred, this has gone way too far.

Old 08-24-2010, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Felina View Post
One thing here, the statues of limitation for prosecution have expired. He doesn't have a criminal history; that would require one to have gone to trial and been convicted. He has no criminal record regarding this subject.

He got a free pass because the laws in Putnam County were/perhaps still are, very poorly written.
Then why does he need his "voting record" purged? THAT shows what he did was ILLEGAL therefore criminal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration