U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 09:29 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,304,644 times

Advertisements

So happy that there are States supporting Arizona, as it should be. I did not expect my stupid a-- State of California, to be one of the States that would support, with the Morons running this State, i would faint, if they were to. Pelosi needs to go, with the rest of the idiots in Power here, why do morons keep on voting these same jerks in. Voters of this State, please do us all a favor, and vote these fools out, unless you want pretty much of what we have now, and it ain't good. And what we have in Power now, he ain't no good, to have not supported Arizona.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2010, 09:43 PM

25,060 posts, read 22,141,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
So happy that there are States supporting Arizona, as it should be. I did not expect my stupid a-- State of California, to be one of the States that would support, with the Morons running this State, i would faint, if they were to. Pelosi needs to go, with the rest of the idiots in Power here, why do morons keep on voting these same jerks in. Voters of this State, please do us all a favor, and vote these fools out, unless you want pretty much of what we have now, and it ain't good. And what we have in Power now, he ain't no good, to have not supported Arizona.
You have an extremely large victim-class in California and their sympathizers populating your state. I wouldn't count on California going sane in our lifetime

Old 09-05-2010, 02:53 AM

10 posts, read 31,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
The states above are all states that know what Arizona has to deal with in regards to massive illegal immigration. By that logic, New York, Illinois, California and some other states should be on that list, but we know how that goes ... they are a little more "sanctuary." Meanwhile, the other states say, "We're not going to end up like California."

Like most other States, the State of California are the benefactors to illegal aliens as these illegals are used as Nannies, housekeepers, garderners, and doing all sorts of things with less than minimum wages. Those harbouring illegal aliens, may it be employers or landlords, should be severely fined and second offenders should lose their licenses. Illegal aliens account to the demise of the American economy as there are over 25,000,000 illegal aliens in the U.S. that do not pay tax. Illegal aliens is not only from Mexico or South America, the are also from the Middle East and Europe. Illegal aliens have always been liabilities to any country, including the USA. Let's all embrace and follow the example set by the Governor of Arizona.

Old 09-05-2010, 11:01 AM

25,060 posts, read 22,141,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardbm200302 View Post
Like most other States, the State of California are the benefactors to illegal aliens as these illegals are used as Nannies, housekeepers, garderners, and doing all sorts of things with less than minimum wages. Those harbouring illegal aliens, may it be employers or landlords, should be severely fined and second offenders should lose their licenses. Illegal aliens account to the demise of the American economy as there are over 25,000,000 illegal aliens in the U.S. that do not pay tax. Illegal aliens is not only from Mexico or South America, the are also from the Middle East and Europe. Illegal aliens have always been liabilities to any country, including the USA. Let's all embrace and follow the example set by the Governor of Arizona.
Ohhh stop it you silly Canadian Be careful, you might upset meson (I suspect he votes for NDP by the content of his posts) with that common sense post

Old 09-06-2010, 12:59 PM

7,139 posts, read 12,903,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
You have an extremely large victim-class in California and their sympathizers populating your state. I wouldn't count on California going sane in our lifetime

Ditto for Oregon. Too many aging hippies, fruits and nuts live here. And the illegals coming up in droves to the sanctuary state.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:31 PM

16,886 posts, read 12,554,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingwriter View Post
I am truly embarrassed to be from Michigan (I live in Minnesota now). Most Michiganders don't stand for this racism. Hopefully Mike Cox gets voted out in November.

so it is racist to not give aid or anything else to someone who is not a legal citizen of that state or country?

hopefully he stays in office too.

Old 09-06-2010, 11:02 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,220,459 times
Quote:
I am truly embarrassed to be from Michigan (I live in Minnesota now). Most Michiganders don't stand for this racism. Hopefully Mike Cox gets voted out in November.
Well, We forgive you for the embarressment and Thank You for living in Minnesota.

BTW..Mike Cox will be replacing Michigans Governor... Jennifer Granholm.(who invites illegals to work in MI.).

Last edited by mkfarnam; 09-06-2010 at 11:13 PM..

Old 09-07-2010, 10:40 PM

11,501 posts, read 13,044,769 times
Quote:

Racism my butt.

Do you follow the laws?

It is unlawful to be in America illegally.

It is a criminal act.

Americans have the right to protect ourselves from being INVADED by terrorist criminal Mexicans who are committing crimes over the US against Americans and you have the nerve to protect and take their side.

Anyone who defends any illegal criminal who is here needs to be deported along with the rest of the criminals.

There is NOTHING racist about this.

Get someone to read the law to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or