U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-08-2010, 10:58 AM
 
686 posts, read 1,476,387 times
Reputation: 151

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Most pro-illegals vehemently deny a concerted effort to “reclaim” the Southwest. Your Reconquista agenda only serves to help our side. Thanks!
I'm not a reconquista, I have no agenda, just saying what is most likely going to happen and the southwest will most likely become majority mexican, and these so called illegal immigrants are not just going to stop coming regardless of any law. There just immigrants just like your ancestors were.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-08-2010, 11:03 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,807,269 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by adirondackguy123 View Post
I'm not a reconquista, I have no agenda, just saying what is most likely going to happen and the southwest will most likely become majority mexican, and these so called illegal immigrants are not just going to stop coming regardless of any law. There just immigrants just like your ancestors were.
Sorry, it’s too late. You let the cat out of the bag. Hopefully, some of the fence-sitters will read this thread and realize the true agenda of the Hispanic illegal alien apologists. Thanks again.

No, they are not immigrants. They are foreign interlopers, thieves, fraudsters, and parasites.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2010, 11:07 AM
 
686 posts, read 1,476,387 times
Reputation: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Sorry, it’s too late. You let the cat out of the bag. Hopefully, some of the fence-sitters will read this thread and realize the true agenda of the Hispanic illegal alien apologists. Thanks again.

No, they are not immigrants. They are foreign interlopers, thieves, fraudsters, and parasites.

yes they are immigrants, You sound like you really hate these people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2010, 11:14 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,807,269 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by adirondackguy123 View Post
yes they are immigrants, You sound like you really hate these people.
If it makes you feel better, call them what you wish. It doesn’t change reality. In the real world, they are illegal aliens, interlopers, trespassers. No, I don’t hate them. I don’t hate embezzlers either, but that doesn’t mean I must condone their unlawful behavior. However, I do hate what illegal immigration has done to this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2010, 11:30 AM
 
686 posts, read 1,476,387 times
Reputation: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
If it makes you feel better, call them what you wish. It doesn’t change reality. In the real world, they are illegal aliens, interlopers, trespassers. No, I don’t hate them. I don’t hate embezzlers either, but that doesn’t mean I must condone their unlawful behavior. However, I do hate what illegal immigration has done to this country.
In the real world they are just immigrants like your ancestors and mine.
They do jobs most people in this country won't do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2010, 02:14 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,144,640 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by adirondackguy123 View Post
I'm not a reconquista, I have no agenda, just saying what is most likely going to happen and the southwest will most likely become majority mexican, and these so called illegal immigrants are not just going to stop coming regardless of any law. There just immigrants just like your ancestors were.
Sorry, no my ancestors were legal immigrants. These Mexicans and others who are in our country illegally are illegal aliens. The natural demographics of this country won't change if we get a handle on illegal immigration. I am sure Mexicans and Mexico wouldn't welcome becoming an anglo dominant country via illegal immigration. Why the double standard? Why aren't you as a citizen (if you are one) joining this fight against illegal immigration instead of your defeatist attitude and sarcastic remarks? Are you Hispanic and/or an illegal yourself?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2010, 02:16 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,144,640 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by adirondackguy123 View Post
In the real world they are just immigrants like your ancestors and mine.
They do jobs most people in this country won't do.
No they aren't immigrants, they are illegal aliens. Learn to know the difference, will you? Just what jobs are they doing that Americans won't do and have done since this country's founding? For crop picking we have unlimited visas for LEGAL immigrant workers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2010, 02:21 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,144,640 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by adirondackguy123 View Post
what plans? the southwest eventually will be majority mexican and central american it's only a matter of time.
Not if we take the right steps to make them leave and deter many more from coming here illegally. This is coming to a head and soon and you won't like the outcome. Your reconquista dream will become your worst nightmare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2010, 04:17 PM
 
686 posts, read 1,476,387 times
Reputation: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Sorry, no my ancestors were legal immigrants. These Mexicans and others who are in our country illegally are illegal aliens. The natural demographics of this country won't change if we get a handle on illegal immigration. I am sure Mexicans and Mexico wouldn't welcome becoming an anglo dominant country via illegal immigration. Why the double standard? Why aren't you as a citizen (if you are one) joining this fight against illegal immigration instead of your defeatist attitude and sarcastic remarks? Are you Hispanic and/or an illegal yourself?

When did your ancestors come here? Their not here illegaly this is a country of immigrants and thats what they are and you can't change that.

and Yes I am of hispanic descent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2010, 04:21 PM
 
686 posts, read 1,476,387 times
Reputation: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Not if we take the right steps to make them leave and deter many more from coming here illegally. This is coming to a head and soon and you won't like the outcome. Your reconquista dream will become your worst nightmare.
Yeah well good luck with that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top