U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 10:15 PM

155 posts, read 146,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabamaStorm View Post
Well, two wrongs don't make a right. The Government should only collect money from those that are legally employed. I say return the money to their employers, levy any fines against the illegals for SS ID fraud and fine the employers for hiring them. Next, deport the illegal workers and send their employers to jail.

The US Government, in this regard, is no better than the illegal migrants and their employers. All three groups are full of corruption.

There is no "benefit" or "helping" to anyone for fraud, lying, stealing and cheating.

youre so right, and who is to pay the price? who would you hold accountable? a lot of the people that are in the government are smear with corruption in the past and if they gave it a blind side.
so I think you should start from top and work your way down.

its so stupid for example that arizonian law, dont you think government officials could go house from house after 7pm and ask for residents documents? why would you wait for a check point date to actualy do something about it.

hipocrasy hipocrasy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2010, 10:20 PM

11,501 posts, read 13,044,769 times
I say track every single dime back to where it came from and shut down the business it came from and confiscate all the records.

Just so they can hunt down and arrest every single CRIMINAL TERRORIST ILLEGAL who is here and deport them back where they belong.

Easy way to find a few more unwelcomed criminals I say.

Old 09-07-2010, 10:23 PM

2,526 posts, read 2,315,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by inturbide1981 View Post
look I saw how you like to define defenitions.

[SIZE=3]mo·ral·i·ty[/SIZE] (m-rl-t, mô-)
n. pl. mo·ral·i·ties 1. The quality of being in accord with standards of right or good conduct.
2. A system of ideas of right and wrong conduct: religious morality; Christian morality.
3. Virtuous conduct.
4. A rule or lesson in moral conduct.

[SIZE=3]le·gal·i·ty[/SIZE] (l-gl-t) n. pl. le·gal·i·ties 1. The state or quality of being legal; lawfulness.
2. Adherence to or observance of the law.
3. A requirement enjoined by law. Often used in the plural.

You see those two defenitions? well guess what

Top Ten Countries with which the U.S. has a Trade Deficit
FTD - Statistcs - Country Data - Top Trading Partners

NAFTA AT SEVEN - NAFTA's Impact on Mexico | EPI Briefing Paper

just between china and mexico america has imported 2,256,900,000,000 trillion dollars, and guess what? work manufactured or produced at
2 dollars in mexico and .40 cents in china.

define morality? legality again? we exploit the poor, and the poor have brought a taste of our medicine to our shores.
Are you saying that because capitalism exploits third world labor rates for corporate profit that illegal migrants are justified in violating the laws of our country?

Old 09-07-2010, 10:33 PM

Quote:
youre so right, and who is to pay the price? who would you hold accountable? a lot of the people that are in the government are smear with corruption in the past and if they gave it a blind side.
so I think you should start from top and work your way down.

its so stupid for example that arizonian law, dont you think government officials could go house from house after 7pm and ask for residents documents? why would you wait for a check point date to actualy do something about it.

hipocrasy hipocrasy
I agree, hold all three parties accountable. And yes, If the immigration authorities have reason to believe that illegal migrants are living within our borders, they should use the legal means to arrest and deport them. Don't you agree? The fact that the Federal Government does not enforce our laws is not an excuse to let our laws be violated.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:02 PM

Quote:
look I saw how you like to define defenitions.

[SIZE=3]mo·ral·i·ty[/SIZE] (m-rl-t, mô-)
n. pl. mo·ral·i·ties 1. The quality of being in accord with standards of right or good conduct.
2. A system of ideas of right and wrong conduct: religious morality; Christian morality.
3. Virtuous conduct.
4. A rule or lesson in moral conduct.

[SIZE=3]le·gal·i·ty[/SIZE] (l-gl-t) n. pl. le·gal·i·ties 1. The state or quality of being legal; lawfulness.
2. Adherence to or observance of the law.
3. A requirement enjoined by law. Often used in the plural.

You see those two defenitions? well guess what

Top Ten Countries with which the U.S. has a Trade Deficit
FTD - Statistcs - Country Data - Top Trading Partners

NAFTA AT SEVEN - NAFTA's Impact on Mexico | EPI Briefing Paper

just between china and mexico america has imported 2,256,900,000,000 trillion dollars, and guess what? work manufactured or produced at
2 dollars in mexico and .40 cents in china.

define morality? legality again? we exploit the poor, and the poor have brought a taste of our medicine to our shores.
You say American capitalism exploits the poor. I say the poor should either raise their rates or $TFU, right?

If Mexico actually had the ability they would have created their own wealth using venture capitalists and would have turned that hell hole into a money making machine. As Smith Barney would say, Mexico would have made money the old fashion way, they would've "earned it"...lol But they didn't, and so now it's our fault?

Old 09-08-2010, 12:18 AM

Quote:
You say American capitalism exploits the poor. I say the poor should either raise their rates or $TFU, right?

If Mexico actually had the ability they would have created their own wealth using venture capitalists and would have turned that hell hole into a money making machine. As Smith Barney would say, Mexico would have made money the old fashion way, they would've "earned it"...lol But they didn't, and so now it's our fault?

its not that , we constantly keep saying that islam is a faith of terror, that we christians are not alike.

see its so easy to put TFU RIGHT...tough luck for you. and you laugh
weres the humanity

do you think that as a community of nations
we should work together to make a community descent for everybody?
wheres the quote
give men a fish feed him for a day, teach him to fish, he would eat on his own fo a lifetime isnt that a christian quote.

but guess what, there is a god,

because this nation was brought up by christian ideals, and thats why were paying it right now/

americas debt is 70 times mexico while america is only 10 times bigger economically, and chinas miracle.

their beating us in our own game, and guess what? sooner or later
that laughter is going to turn into tears if it hasnt already.

Old 09-08-2010, 12:23 AM

Quote:

and another thing do poor have a right to choose? when the capitalist is telling them either you want it or not?

thats why their children grow up with hatred because their love ones, were or are treated like animals, without opportunities.

but dont worry thats why the third world is collapsing our system..
their spoiling us from the inside out.

have you seen the imports exports?

how are you or america going to change that? the only hope is do what everybody country does when it cant solve its balance of payments.

just like russia did in th 90's, mexico in the 95, colombia, thailand, and much more examples....

those poor are adjusted living in misery the only ones screaming bloddy murder is us......and our screaming aint going to stop to it balances at 2 dollars an hour . mark my words

Old 09-08-2010, 12:37 AM

11,972 posts, read 6,588,911 times
Quote:
those poor are adjusted living in misery the only ones screaming bloddy murder is us......and our screaming aint going to stop to it balances at 2 dollars an hour . mark my words

What exactly are you trying to say?

Old 09-08-2010, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
What exactly are you trying to say?
that around the world the middle class is becoming nonexisting,

the power belongs to the few,

top 10 of the world population can assure you , dictate our incomes,
and the more
the powerful exploit the poor, and the ones from the develop world keep fatting up with negative budgets and export import imbalances...

the poor are crashing the system, by working more and more for less.

while the develop cant longer whole the sense of economics, of what kept them separete from the rest of the world.

I can assure you go to any community college, college.
and they are preparig a labor force.

to assist and service people,

there is no scientist, engineers like in china and india and the world combine.

the develop world did these to themselves by being selfish with technology, now that poverty around the world is incontrollable.

just imagine a world in the 60's if transfers of technology would have reach the underdevelop world? now the fertilty rate would be less, less mouths to feed and of course less people to outsource our way of leaving.

Old 09-08-2010, 12:54 AM

Quote:
its not that , we constantly keep saying that islam is a faith of terror, that we christians are not alike.

see its so easy to put TFU RIGHT...tough luck for you. and you laugh
weres the humanity

do you think that as a community of nations
we should work together to make a community descent for everybody?
wheres the quote
give men a fish feed him for a day, teach him to fish, he would eat on his own fo a lifetime isnt that a christian quote.

but guess what, there is a god,

because this nation was brought up by christian ideals, and thats why were paying it right now/

americas debt is 70 times mexico while america is only 10 times bigger economically, and chinas miracle.

their beating us in our own game, and guess what? sooner or later
that laughter is going to turn into tears if it hasnt already.
It's not that it's tough luck and that we laugh at others for being poor, it's that it is perfectly right to profit from what you do as long as you do not cheat, steal or withhold what you've agreed to pay. Actually, capitalism IS founded upon the Christian faith and it's spiritual principals.

Here read this:

Luk 19:26 "I tell you, that to everyone who has shall more be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away.

Now obviously, the above quote is dealing with Spiritual gifts such as faith, charity, and other fruits of the Spirit, but the spiritual principal also applies to financial wealth. There is nothing wrong with being profitable or even paying one wage worker more generously than another if the employer and the worker stipulate thereto.

Read this:

Mat 20:2 "And when he had agreed with the laborers for a denarius for the day, he sent them into his vineyard.
Mat 20:3 "And he went out about the third hour and saw others standing idle in the market place;
Mat 20:4 and to those he said, 'You too go into the vineyard, and whatever is right I will give you.' And so they went.
Mat 20:5 "Again he went out about the sixth and the ninth hour, and did the same thing.
Mat 20:6 "And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing; and he *said to them, 'Why have you been standing here idle all day long?'
Mat 20:7 "They *said to him, 'Because no one hired us.' He *said to them, 'You too go into the vineyard.'
Mat 20:8 "And when evening had come, the owner of the vineyard *said to his foreman, 'Call the laborers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last group to the first.'
Mat 20:9 "And when those hired about the eleventh hour came, each one received a denarius.
Mat 20:10 "And when those hired first came, they thought that they would receive more; and they also received each one a denarius.
Mat 20:11 "And when they received it, they grumbled at the landowner,
Mat 20:12 saying, 'These last men have worked only one hour, and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden and the scorching heat of the day.'
Mat 20:13 "But he answered and said to one of them, 'Friend, I am doing you no wrong; did you not agree with me for a denarius?
Mat 20:14 'Take what is yours and go your way, but I wish to give to this last man the same as to you.
Mat 20:15 'Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with what is my own? Or is your eye envious because I am generous?'

Anyway, this is going off topic, but you did raise some interesting points that needed a response.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or