U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 01:16 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,138,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Very interesting indeed. So, the drug cartels are funding illegal alien advocacy groups. No wonder they can afford to bankroll busloads of “protesters.” The corruption in this country is beginning to rival that of Mexico.

This is much more sinister than we could ever fathom.

Banks Financing Mexico Gangs Admitted in Wells Fargo Deal - Bloomberg
So aiding and abetting the enemy may be a serious error on the administrations part?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2010, 02:29 PM

2,019 posts, read 2,706,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by {geek} View Post
If he does, he's toast. No one will vote to re-elect him as POTUS if he pulls a stunt like this. Millions of Americans are out of work, businesses are going under, and the economy is crumbling. Obama's solution: add 20 Million more mouths to feed, and make them all LEGAL.

He must have rocks in his head.
Not exactly true, he's creating 20 million new voters.

Old 09-09-2010, 03:27 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by {geek} View Post
Benicar, that's the same link I posted back in July (started a thread about it (here)).
Wow! How did I miss that? Great minds. . . .

Old 09-09-2010, 03:27 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,384,142 times
I have actually had to limit my time on the illegal forum because it scares me so much. People keep asking where was all the outrage in the past. But this kind of behind the door BS wasn't happening in the past, at least that I knew about. And Bush did start the fence. I'm starting to understand that the transparency that this administration touted is that they no longer care who sees their corruption, they will just be open and upfront about it.

Old 09-09-2010, 03:50 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
I have actually had to limit my time on the illegal forum because it scares me so much. People keep asking where was all the outrage in the past. But this kind of behind the door BS wasn't happening in the past, at least that I knew about. And Bush did start the fence. I'm starting to understand that the transparency that this administration touted is that they no longer care who sees their corruption, they will just be open and upfront about it.
I hate to believe it, but I’m afraid you may be right.

Old 09-10-2010, 12:01 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,138,805 times
The good news today is Obama has ordered ICE to not detain and to stop deporting illegals even when stopped and found to be here illegally, unless they are in the process of a criminal act. Even then he will order the jails to release them eventually. Cant vote this goof out of office soon enough.

Old 09-14-2010, 07:49 PM

93 posts, read 143,098 times
Default Fred Thompson

Here's a crazy idea, maybe we should have a President who respects the laws of this country, and doesn't make us feel like we're bad people by expecting the laws to be enforced.

Maybe we should want new citizens entering this country to be the type of people who want to come here legally and respect our laws. Our laws are not unfair, or unfairly applied. They apply equally to everyone.

Look at any other country in the world, people don't just move in and take up residency anywhere in the world, without going through the country's procedures for residency and citizenship. Would you or I just up and move to a foreign country without any regard for the rules of residency and citizenship?

Listen to what Fred Thompson says. Why don't we elect him president in 2012.

YouTube - Fred Thompson's Latest Ad: No Amnesty (30 sec)

Old 09-21-2010, 12:01 PM

474 posts, read 526,969 times
Default aunt zuetuni

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Obama Granting Amnesty To Illegals Without Congressional Approval?
Posted on August 2, 2010 by admin

On June 30, 2010, Janet Napolitano announced that the Obama administration has had a plan to make an end run around the Congress and grant amnesty to illegal aliens. Why be surprised? The Obama administration knows that the majority of Americans are against that move, yet they don’t seem to realize that they are there to represent the will of the people – not the corrupt Mexican government and the cartels who are now believed to be funding immigrant advocacy groups. Another words the administration along with those elites who profit from illegal slave labor and their allies in the corrupt Mexican government, are subverting the ‘checks and balances’ outlined in the Constitution which was designed to keep one branch of the government from subverting public policy without scrutiny. Barack Obama may be President but it seems clear he does not respect the majority will of the American. Just my opinion….William McCullough

Obama Granting Amnesty To Illegals Without Congressional Approval? | Comments On National Amnesia
Why should Obama respect America? Then his dear Aunt Zeutuni who is living in Boston at the expense of taxpayers might have to go back to Kenya. Look at this video...her disdain for this country is so blatant...all while she spends our money. I will post the second stanza of this disgraceful episode.....we need to count the days until Nov.2nd when we will send more Scott Brown's down to D.C. Look at this video and weep for our country...decaying under Obama and his changes.....

http://wbztv.com/video/?id=92617@wbz.dayport.com

Old 09-22-2010, 12:15 AM

233 posts, read 389,830 times
This woman is a disgrace! What a sense of entitlement she has and seems quite proud of it too. But then I guess I should not have expected anything less from a relation of the almighty one. They now have both videos up for viewing.

Old 10-14-2010, 08:19 AM

93 posts, read 143,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendly blogger View Post
Why should Obama respect America? Then his dear Aunt Zeutuni who is living in Boston at the expense of taxpayers might have to go back to Kenya. Look at this video...her disdain for this country is so blatant...all while she spends our money. I will post the second stanza of this disgraceful episode.....we need to count the days until Nov.2nd when we will send more Scott Brown's down to D.C. Look at this video and weep for our country...decaying under Obama and his changes.....

http://wbztv.com/video/?id=92617@wbz.dayport.com
omg, everyone in America should see this video. Thank you for posting that. This is awful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or