U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 09:44 PM

3,843 posts, read 3,690,151 times

Advertisements

You are SO RIGHT!!!! Curse that hate-filled Jan Brewer for trying to enforce the federal laws on the book that the federal government ignores!!! Damn nazis and their attempts to enforce American immigration laws and American soveriengty!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2010, 09:44 PM

767 posts, read 377,191 times
If she would have asked me for my green card I would have gladly given her the birdy as a substitute.

Old 09-08-2010, 09:45 PM

7,313 posts, read 6,940,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post

You actually think your isolated case is the norm?
lol
It may not be the norm now, but it's evidence of what Jan Brewer and those who support her "Papers, Please" law are certainly turning it into.

20,009 posts, read 15,264,661 times
It's so cute that people can't get it through their thick skulls that they don't have to live in AZ.

5,172 posts, read 6,645,807 times
Damn Danes (I prefer the slang "Amstels"). Just listening to them talk, you know they must be here illegally. Most don't have licenses or insurance. Drive rusted out Saabs and Volvos. But I guess we have to tolerate them as they do the work Americans won't

Old 09-08-2010, 09:46 PM

12,976 posts, read 11,858,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Just where in the bloody hell does she think she is, Nazi Germany? Or perhaps Arizona, since that's the kind of attitude that hate-filled laws like Jan Brewer enacts engenders in society.

Screw her and the horse she rode in on. "I'd like to see your Green Card." As if.
Sadly your story doesn't surprise me at all. Xenophobia is at an all-time high, and the politicians who are fueling the flames are responsible for this type of hysteria, but they'll never take responsibility for it.

Quote:
Anyone who's read my posts here should know how lucky that woman was that I wasn't in the car with him, though!

Old 09-08-2010, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post

You are SO RIGHT!!!! Curse that hate-filled Jan Brewer for trying to enforce the federal laws on the book that the federal government ignores!!! Damn nazis and their attempts to enforce American immigration laws and American soveriengty!!
And you don't even get the irony of your post, do you?

FEDERAL LAWS.

Jan Brewer has no business attempting to supercede the Federal Government. And what her law and her hate-filled rhetoric have done is create an atmosphere where CITIZENS now think they have a right to ask another CITIZEN for their "papers".

And that's outrageous.

Old 09-08-2010, 09:47 PM

3,843 posts, read 3,690,151 times
Quote:
It may not be the norm now, but it's evidence of what Jan Brewer and those who support her "Papers, Please" law are certainly turning it into.
That "papers please" crap is really old. Have you read the bill or are you just parroting the crap spewed by the liberal media?

Old 09-08-2010, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post

It's so cute that people can't get it through their thick skulls that they don't have to live in AZ.
Is my location field invisible to you?

This is CALIFORNIA.

Old 09-08-2010, 09:49 PM

767 posts, read 377,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
The Arizona law is not a federal law, it's a state law. : smack:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration