U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-12-2010, 10:36 PM
 
Location: texas
155 posts, read 146,157 times
Reputation: 23

Advertisements

Following statistics from the arizona department of revenue I was checking it and found some fascinating facts.

In arizona people making over a million dollars according to their individual incomes
in the year 1997 they were 1,777 of them
by the year 2005 they were 5,443 of them an increased of (306%) increased

and the ones making in between 500,000 to 999,999
in the year 1997 they were 3,341
by the year 2005 they were 8,966 of them an increased of (268.3%)

and the ones making in between 200,000 to 499,999
in the year 1997 they were 18,187
in the year 2005 they were 47,678 of them an increased of (262.1%)

and the ones making in between 100,000 to 199,999
in the year 1997 they were 73,222
in the year 2005 they were 182,796 of them an increased of (230.7%)

now doing those numbers do you think the rich object to illegals? it seems that they are the ones that truthfully understand the truth of how to make money in the capital system and the ones that claim that illegals come here for a handout in truth, are the ones jeolous that the rich would give an opportunity to the one that wants it.
doing more reasearch I think that most of our regular joes here dont make more then 50,000 dollars a year.

so assuming that assumption correct me if am wrong....
according to the statistics of the department of revenue from arizona
the brackets
0-19,999 they are 702,997 returns pay 1.5%of the total income taxes!!!!! yet they were 32% of the population.
20-29,999 they are 329,550 returns pay 3.2% of the total income taxes!!
yet they were 14.9 percent of the population.
30-49,999 they are 433,375 returns paid 8.65% of the total income taxes!! yet they were 19.7% of the population.

MY CONCLUSION.
the ones claiming that illegals are simple unlawful and that they dont have any morals and that they could not simple be good citizens for the reasons that they expect handouts supposly, isnt this society here in america grabbing arizona as an example,

why was the middle class not complaining? was it because the rich burden in paying taxes was becoming better? do your math 244,883 individuals out of the 2,198,718 returns (11% of the population) paid
65.7% of all the income in the state....

so grabbing those numbers 66.6 of arizonians pay only 13.35% of arizonas budget for 2005 (use this one is the latest)

so illegals are a burden but the majority of arizonian citizens or legal citzens arent they a burden as well? a lot of the people here are adding illegals expenses regarding education as the major expanse. but putting the numbers together arent ALL THE NATIVES a burden to the rich?

arent the rich who have grown 250% since 1997-2005 are the ones exploiting illegals PAYING THE SHARE THAT ILLEGALS COST TO SOCIETY?
a lot of you claim they are not paying their share.
WELL ACCORDING TO ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE THEY ARE.

I think the ones that want a handout, the ones trying to turn the country into socialism are the same ones expecting the rich to pay for everything and hate the fact, that the rich have gone to bed with a population that
doesnt complain, and accepts the consequences of their economical situation and not blaming others.

http://www.azdor.gov/Portals/0/Repor...Statistics.pdf

http://www.azdor.gov/Portals/0/Repor...Statistics.pdf

 
Old 09-15-2010, 04:20 PM
 
Location: Saint George Ut ZION
5 posts, read 13,041 times
Reputation: 11
I worked at wood frame/commercial in AZ during the 90s. The first big job I had was Sun City Grand.
We would finish , move-in 10 large houses a day. It was called faze-framing with no fall protection enforcement. We would get issued fall- protection cards then go in to a war zone, Sun City Grand. Virtually 100% of the new guys went the hospital in their first 30 days.
Nobody needed to speak English or be really legal to work.
We would get any kid of the street, pick him up and have him shoot box after box of 16d nails on a very big flat shopping mall roof for 8$ cash!
One of the last houses that I worked on was for a frame company owner. It has 85 facets. I was the rafter cutting, faze-framer. The owner would carry large rolls of cash around. 30-40 g $ ? I seen that a lot of times on different jobs in AZ.
Two of my work mates started working as Vegetable pickers when they were 12 years. Both had families of there own and did not bother to get citizen ship. One of them was buying house.
 
Old 09-16-2010, 08:44 AM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by inturbide1981 View Post
Following statistics from the arizona department of revenue I was checking it and found some fascinating facts.

In arizona people making over a million dollars according to their individual incomes
in the year 1997 they were 1,777 of them
by the year 2005 they were 5,443 of them an increased of (306%) increased

and the ones making in between 500,000 to 999,999
in the year 1997 they were 3,341
by the year 2005 they were 8,966 of them an increased of (268.3%)

and the ones making in between 200,000 to 499,999
in the year 1997 they were 18,187
in the year 2005 they were 47,678 of them an increased of (262.1%)

and the ones making in between 100,000 to 199,999
in the year 1997 they were 73,222
in the year 2005 they were 182,796 of them an increased of (230.7%)

now doing those numbers do you think the rich object to illegals? it seems that they are the ones that truthfully understand the truth of how to make money in the capital system and the ones that claim that illegals come here for a handout in truth, are the ones jeolous that the rich would give an opportunity to the one that wants it.
doing more reasearch I think that most of our regular joes here dont make more then 50,000 dollars a year.

so assuming that assumption correct me if am wrong....
according to the statistics of the department of revenue from arizona
the brackets
0-19,999 they are 702,997 returns pay 1.5%of the total income taxes!!!!! yet they were 32% of the population.
20-29,999 they are 329,550 returns pay 3.2% of the total income taxes!!
yet they were 14.9 percent of the population.
30-49,999 they are 433,375 returns paid 8.65% of the total income taxes!! yet they were 19.7% of the population.

MY CONCLUSION.
the ones claiming that illegals are simple unlawful and that they dont have any morals and that they could not simple be good citizens for the reasons that they expect handouts supposly, isnt this society here in america grabbing arizona as an example,

why was the middle class not complaining? was it because the rich burden in paying taxes was becoming better? do your math 244,883 individuals out of the 2,198,718 returns (11% of the population) paid
65.7% of all the income in the state....

so grabbing those numbers 66.6 of arizonians pay only 13.35% of arizonas budget for 2005 (use this one is the latest)

so illegals are a burden but the majority of arizonian citizens or legal citzens arent they a burden as well? a lot of the people here are adding illegals expenses regarding education as the major expanse. but putting the numbers together arent ALL THE NATIVES a burden to the rich?

arent the rich who have grown 250% since 1997-2005 are the ones exploiting illegals PAYING THE SHARE THAT ILLEGALS COST TO SOCIETY?
a lot of you claim they are not paying their share.
WELL ACCORDING TO ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE THEY ARE.

I think the ones that want a handout, the ones trying to turn the country into socialism are the same ones expecting the rich to pay for everything and hate the fact, that the rich have gone to bed with a population that
doesnt complain, and accepts the consequences of their economical situation and not blaming others.

http://www.azdor.gov/Portals/0/Repor...Statistics.pdf

http://www.azdor.gov/Portals/0/Repor...Statistics.pdf
You still refuse to look at the big picture.
The only concern of yours is the benefits from illegal immigration.
If your not going to see both sides of the issue, then your case is null.

I don't know why I'm even responding to this.

Thank God for the "ignore list".
 
Old 09-16-2010, 08:48 AM
 
Location: San Diego
32,798 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Reputation: 17687
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
You still refuse to look at the big picture.
The only concern of yours is the benefits from illegal immigration.
If your not going to see both sides of the issue, then your case is null.

I don't know why I'm even responding to this.

Thank God for the "ignore list".
It's like this woman I worked with that said she kept "winning" in Vegas. What she wasn't telling us was she was leaving with 3 grand and coming back with nothing. To her, winning meant hitting a couple of machines but the losing it overall didn't count. Thank God she isn't an accountant.
 
Old 09-16-2010, 09:30 AM
 
344 posts, read 152,933 times
Reputation: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
You still refuse to look at the big picture.
The only concern of yours is the benefits from illegal immigration.
If your not going to see both sides of the issue, then your case is null.

I don't know why I'm even responding to this.

Thank God for the "ignore list".
Your main argument is that since he doesn't agree with you, you will state that he "refuses to look at the big picture" and put him on ignore?
 
Old 09-16-2010, 09:36 AM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Califreeman View Post
Your main argument is that since he doesn't agree with you, you will state that he "refuses to look at the big picture" and put him on ignore?
use our imagination.
 
Old 09-16-2010, 10:05 AM
 
344 posts, read 152,933 times
Reputation: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
use our imagination.
I can't use your imagination. I don't even know what you're talking about...
 
Old 09-16-2010, 10:49 AM
 
Location: San Diego
32,798 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Reputation: 17687
I get it,

the pros:
1. Cheaper labor.
2. Cheaper food.
--------------------------
the cons:
1. Burden on tax-based resources, costing taxpayers billions of dollars.
2. Difficult prosecution and justice when perpetrators flee the country.
3. Disparity between legal immigrants who follow the rules and those who don't.
4. They risk death when traveling the desert to reach the borders.
5. Those who successfully cross the border inspire those left behind to do the same.
6. Continued growth of the demand for cheap labor and low wages.
7. No government reimbursement to offset states' illegal alien maintenance costs.
8. Potential negative effects on working and middle-class citizens.
9. Millions of U.S. dollars remitted to Mexico
10. Mortgage loan fraud
11. Fake document mills
12. Imbalance in authorized immigration quotas


It's pretty easy to figure out to me.
 
Old 09-16-2010, 11:01 AM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
Reputation: 3010
So the top of the financial food chain, which makes up less than 5% of the country's population loves illegal immigration?

Just goes to show you that money can't buy intelligence or common sense.
 
Old 09-16-2010, 01:27 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Califreeman View Post
I can't use your imagination.
Quote:
I don't even know what you're talking about
...
Now there's one thing we can agree on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top