U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-13-2010, 05:02 PM
 
Location: texas
155 posts, read 146,596 times
Reputation: 23

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
My point is.....what does the cost for LEGAL citizen have to do with the cost for ILLEGALS that are NOT citizens?
that is all connected your anticapitalitic views dont see it because youre getting the short end of the stick

we talk about freaking 52 million dollars in a county were 4 million latinos live
and like I mention.

dont you think just across the border 120 miles away

theres 2,000,000 serfs working for american companies
making 2 billion in wages when they can just crossed the border and
make 4 times more?

I know deep down you know the truth, and you might not accepted now, but I can assure you that your eyes to this point are seeing things that never on earth you would have expected it.

my point stands
27 pentioners for one illegal receiving benefits.
america has bigger problems than you and poor americans are seeing
and politicians the same ones
that broke your money for retirement keep telling you lies and the reason being is that they love the division they created.
but oh well

the american native population is declining, theres less workers than retirees and trust me if we dont adapt these young immigrants and train them to compete with the rest of the world
were doom,

 
Old 09-13-2010, 05:06 PM
 
3,143 posts, read 2,968,088 times
Reputation: 3651
Quote:
Originally Posted by inturbide1981 View Post
some one thats corrupt here open the doors, because the rich are tired of
paying for all the taxes in the gd country.....


Social Security Online History Pages
expenditures for pentioners and the disabled
1986= 201.5 billion dollars
2005= 555.4 billion dollars 275.6% increased since then

1986= 240 million
2005= 295 million increased of 22.9% increased since then....


who is destroying the country, find that for yourselfs.

and I am going to work, I have to work for all the old age, disable americans already receiving there social security disability checks.
thinking that the illegals are with me in the same boat
paying for stupid fica taxes for nothing, by the time I get them
the trust fund would be so broke and lets see who they blamed then.
I know a lady and her husband that have been here illegally for 25 years.
The 2nd year they were here, her husband got into a fight in a bar and lost. He was in the hospital (free of charge) for months. He will never recover and has been collecting not one but 2 disability checks for 23 years. Why two? Because they got 2 SOCIAL SECURITY cards through their illegal network, just like all the rest of the illegals get them. Why stop at one when you can get 2 checks each month?
They know how to do this and they are in it for all they can get. But you are complaining about seniors that worked all of their lives and never got a dime from anybody.
The seniors deserve it, some of them probably changed your diaper for you.
 
Old 09-13-2010, 05:08 PM
 
Location: texas
155 posts, read 146,596 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
And just what has this to do with illegal immigration?
it has to do a lot to do with it.

they are both in los angeles county
and they both are getting money from the budget.

youll can sit here and put a news articles saying that california is a sinking boat and dont see that
forth past thirty years california has practically turn latino
from previous illegals (amnesty 86)
to the ones now
to the one of adjust of status, to the anchor babies born to them
california whats draining it, its the promises that politicians did, and not fullfill
and now that everything is bad
you and the rest of you claim that california is in its situation
because of the free loaders

1. what was the percentage of gdp regarding welfare benifits in 86
and what is the percentage of gdp now?

and then compare pensions, social costs the elderly are causing to the system because there is no health reform, all the people that are over 65 in califonia are white or black,

IT HAS a lot to do with illegal immigration, because your focusing a
tiny fraction of the budget to the real problems that there is.
 
Old 09-13-2010, 05:13 PM
 
Location: texas
155 posts, read 146,596 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
I know a lady and her husband that have been here illegally for 25 years.
The 2nd year they were here, her husband got into a fight in a bar and lost. He was in the hospital (free of charge) for months. He will never recover and has been collecting not one but 2 disability checks for 23 years. Why two? Because they got 2 SOCIAL SECURITY cards through their illegal network, just like all the rest of the illegals get them. Why stop at one when you can get 2 checks each month?
They know how to do this and they are in it for all they can get. But you are complaining about seniors that worked all of their lives and never got a dime from anybody.
The seniors deserve it, some of them probably changed your diaper for you.

well ALL my family are latino descend were fairly young, my father has worked 30 years and has not received no benefits like all of us. we listen to you complain

when they take money from my check my fica taxes is like half of the chunk they take off state and federal taxes, DO YOU THINK I will see any of that money back? and here seeing people complain how latino immigrants make america so bad, because trust me they dont distingish

and second why haven you reported it? huh? that is un american
third and trust me no lazy native from here, cushion with all types of help, deducting practically everything from their individual taxes
has wiped my butt,
 
Old 09-13-2010, 05:17 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,857,919 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by inturbide1981 View Post
it has to do a lot to do with it.

they are both in los angeles county
and they both are getting money from the budget.

youll can sit here and put a news articles saying that california is a sinking boat and dont see that
forth past thirty years california has practically turn latino
from previous illegals (amnesty 86)
to the ones now
to the one of adjust of status, to the anchor babies born to them
california whats draining it, its the promises that politicians did, and not fullfill
and now that everything is bad
you and the rest of you claim that california is in its situation
because of the free loaders

1. what was the percentage of gdp regarding welfare benifits in 86
and what is the percentage of gdp now?

and then compare pensions, social costs the elderly are causing to the system because there is no health reform, all the people that are over 65 in califonia are white or black,

IT HAS a lot to do with illegal immigration, because your focusing a
tiny fraction of the budget to the real problems that there is.
You posted #1, where is #2, etc?

So, there are no Latinos or Asians living in CA over the age of 65? Iím flabbergasted.
 
Old 09-13-2010, 05:18 PM
 
Location: deep in the south
233 posts, read 390,834 times
Reputation: 117
So, let me get this straight, you are saying that these illegals are contributing to the FICA pool and yet recieving nothing in return for the contribution? Seems to me that if they recieve any kind of food stamps, WIC, housing subsidy, free medical treatment they are recieving something in return for any contribution thay may have made (how pray tell did they make any contribution anyway, could it be by illegally using someone elses SS card, hence another law they are breaking), while it may not be coming directly from the SSA it is still coming from the lawful American taxpayers that have contributed all their working lives. I think I get it now, you think we owe these lawbreakers something..........I agree, we do, we owe them to boot them back where they came from. Any way you spin it they have absolutely no respect for our laws or our people, they are great at breaking any law they deem not to be to their advantage in this mess THEY have created with no thought of the people who have the right to be here, those who have fought for this country, those who have worked all their lives and made a big contribution in the building of this country, and yet they demand we cater to them and give them what we as a country have worked for, put any kind of spin you want on it, they are thieves in my book and deserve jail time same as we would do to our own if they tried it, at the least immediate deportation with no recouse or hearings as the hearing only cost us more of OUR hard earned moneys. Sorry not me!

Last edited by mollies mom; 09-13-2010 at 05:27 PM..
 
Old 09-13-2010, 05:27 PM
 
Location: texas
155 posts, read 146,596 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Thanks, Benicar. I am one of those seniors. I was born here and I worked for nearly 50 years and paid taxes into the system all that time. Only to be told that because illegal aliens are taking "supposedly" less out of our tax coffers than we are it is no big deal? Whatever they are getting above and beyond what they pay in should be going to help our seniors and other Americans.

The logic behind these actions was that growth was always expected: businesses were going to continue to grow, unemployment would be always be low, and income tax revenues were going to continue to increase. Most importantly, existing and new debt would always be recouped by future profits. If this sounds familiar, it probably is. For Californians that witnessed their home values skyrocketing between 2002-2006, taking out new loans for motorcycles and boats, or for kitchen remodels or expensive vacations almost made since, even if what you earned did not justify these costs. Your house was a passive (almost magical) source of money from which everything would one day be paid off, and everything would once again be right with the universe


people with good credit, access to loans at a low percentage, and living off their equities created this problem and around the country

LIVING BEYOND THEIR MEANS, and we as a cowardly society are trying to
portray the illegals as the jews of germany,
blamed for everything,

while their main expense is the education of their kids, period
because they were not creating the trade defecits, they were not traveling around the world on their equities, buying brand new cars compare to illegals broken down hand down american cars ,

we could go on, but lets continue this
abraham lincoln had a quote that said
god is on the side of the poor, and the reason is he created so much of them. were worrrying about 50 million latinos and their growth
thanks to the amnesty in 86, their kids, adjust of status

while beneath the united states their 600 million young workers entering by the millions and sucking american investment making latin america
integrated to north america and not vice versa.

Understanding the California Budget Crisis | MintLife Blog | Personal Finance News & Advice
 
Old 09-13-2010, 05:41 PM
 
Location: deep in the south
233 posts, read 390,834 times
Reputation: 117
while their main expense is the education of their kids, period
because they were not creating the trade defecits, they were not traveling around the world on their equities, buying brand new cars compare to illegals broken down hand down american cars ,

we could go on, but lets continue this
abraham lincoln had a quote that said
god is on the side of the poor, and the reason is he created so much of them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excuse me but the illegals here in my town (who make no bones about their ilegal status and for the most part don't care who knows it) are rarely seen in hand me down cars or trucks, mostly they are driving Expeditions, Escalades and brand spanking new dually trucks, I'd say they are doing pretty well for them selves while being the "poor people" they claim to be. Its not hard to afford them when you work off the books, pay no taxes and have WIC and a medical card at your disposal, I would say that the American public who is contributing to the tax base and SSA fund is paying for these expenses in addition to the "education of their kids" that you claim is the only expense associated with these law breakers. As far as old Abes quote I would say we indeed have more poor than we need........home grown Americans that could use a little help from a system that is overwhelmed with paying for the illegals so much so that our people are losing everything they have worked for on a daily basis and can get no help.
 
Old 09-13-2010, 05:49 PM
 
Location: texas
155 posts, read 146,596 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
You posted #1, where is #2, etc?

So, there are no Latinos or Asians living in CA over the age of 65? Iím flabbergasted.
76% of all 65 years over are white
and latinos are 12%
california statistics
http://www.ppic.org/content/pubs/jtf/JTF_AgeGapJTF.pdf

A Statistical Profile of Hispanic Older Americans Aged 65+

37.9 million Americans are aged 65 and over. Three in five people in this age group are women. Over the next forty years, the number of people aged 65 and older is expected to double, while the number of people aged 85 and older is expected to triple. All Americans are living longer and the same is true for the Hispanic population.

The Hispanic older population was 2.5 million in 2007 and is projected to grow to over 17 million by 2050. In 2007, Hispanic persons made up 6.6 percent of the older population. By 2050, the percentage of the older population that is Hispanic is projected to account for 19.8 percent of the older population. By 2019, the Hispanic population aged 65 and older is projected to be the largest racial/ethnic minority in this age group.

2.5 million of 37.9 million you do the math
 
Old 09-13-2010, 05:55 PM
 
Location: texas
155 posts, read 146,596 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollies mom View Post
So, let me get this straight, you are saying that these illegals are contributing to the FICA pool and yet recieving nothing in return for the contribution? Seems to me that if they recieve any kind of food stamps, WIC, housing subsidy, free medical treatment they are recieving something in return for any contribution thay may have made (how pray tell did they make any contribution anyway, could it be by illegally using someone elses SS card, hence another law they are breaking), while it may not be coming directly from the SSA it is still coming from the lawful American taxpayers that have contributed all their working lives. I think I get it now, you think we owe these lawbreakers something..........I agree, we do, we owe them to boot them back where they came from. Any way you spin it they have absolutely no respect for our laws or our people, they are great at breaking any law they deem not to be to their advantage in this mess THEY have created with no thought of the people who have the right to be here, those who have fought for this country, those who have worked all their lives and made a big contribution in the building of this country, and yet they demand we cater to them and give them what we as a country have worked for, put any kind of spin you want on it, they are thieves in my book and deserve jail time same as we would do to our own if they tried it, at the least immediate deportation with no recouse or hearings as the hearing only cost us more of OUR hard earned moneys. Sorry not me!
lawful lawful lawful,,,,WE talk as we our so lawful, then lets start punishing the employers that help them brake the laws,

and guess what, even do you know that that employer employed illegals before and offer you a job you would take it,

lawful america accepts merchandise from exploited workers,, lawful america
goes and pollutes, and destroys poor countries markets,
you make it sound like you and the rest in here follow the rules to the top order, I have seen it with my own eyes, illegals doing services for
elderly in maintance of their houses STRETCHING their social security checks to the max etc etc.

and again business run away from america because OF THE LAWFUL LAWS
THEIR CITIZENS FOLLOW, but go to a country not heavily in laws and BRAKES EVERY RULE, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH
MONEY AMERICA imports from mexico? china? and rest of the third world?

lawful...lawful....hipocrasy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top