Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 05:11 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by inturbide1981 View Post
that is all connected your anticapitalitic views dont see it because youre getting the short end of the stick

we talk about freaking 52 million dollars in a county were 4 million latinos live
and like I mention.

dont you think just across the border 120 miles away

theres 2,000,000 serfs working for american companies
making 2 billion in wages when they can just crossed the border and
make 4 times more?

I know deep down you know the truth, and you might not accepted now, but I can assure you that your eyes to this point are seeing things that never on earth you would have expected it.

my point stands
27 pentioners for one illegal receiving benefits.
america has bigger problems than you and poor americans are seeing
and politicians the same ones
that broke your money for retirement keep telling you lies and the reason being is that they love the division they created.
but oh well

the american native population is declining, theres less workers than retirees and trust me if we dont adapt these young immigrants and train them to compete with the rest of the world
were doom,
We have many financial problems in this country. Some we can eliminate and some we cannot. We cannot eliminate our obligation to our seniors or other Americans but we can eliminate the financial burden of illegal aliens. Why can't you see and admit that? We don't need more people. We have over 300 million now and our birthrates are still nearly double our death rates. A declining population if there is one is a good thing. I am all for a smaller economy to fit a smaller population. There are too many people making demands on our natural resources and social infrastuctures now and millions of illegal aliens in our country is not aleviating that problem only adding to it.

Old 09-13-2010, 05:21 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,374 times
Quote:
On these two articles
one claims that illegals cost the los angeles taxpayers
52,000,000 dolllars but at the same time
cost of retirement benefits they said its going to ascend to 800 million dollars by the year 2015.

In a bleak assessment delivered to members of the City Council, City Administrative Officer Miguel Santana said pensions and health benefits for current and future retirees would jump from $1.4 billion next year to at least $2.2 billion in 2015

DO YOUR MATH,

1.4 billion divided by 52 million.

for 26.9 pensioners theres one illegal getting welfare.

WHO IS DRYING LOS ANGELES COFFERS? AND I can assure you that the ones receiving the pensions are not illegals.

illegal are a an expense, but los angeles problems are much MUCH, MORE THAN GIVING ILLEGALS 52 MILLION MISERABLE DOLLARS out of a gdp
The Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside combined statistical area (CSA) has a gross metropolitan product (GMP) of $831 billion (as of 2008), making it the third largest economic center in the world, after the Greater Tokyo Area and the New York-Newark-Bridgeport CSA

L.A. pensions may consume a third of city's general fund by 2015 - Los Angeles Times

L.A. County welfare to children of illegal immigrants grows - Los Angeles Times

Los Angeles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Something YOU coveniently left out. Even though I don't agree with their pensions.These pensioners are AMERICANS THAT EARNED THEM.

You are truly delusional comparing Americans that have a right to be here as CITIZENS with CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIEN PARASITES that have NO Right to be here.
Your Post is an EPIC FAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-13-2010, 05:22 PM

Quote:
lawful lawful lawful,,,,WE talk as we our so lawful, then lets start punishing the employers that help them brake the laws,

and guess what, even do you know that that employer employed illegals before and offer you a job you would take it,

lawful america accepts merchandise from exploited workers,, lawful america
goes and pollutes, and destroys poor countries markets,
you make it sound like you and the rest in here follow the rules to the top order, I have seen it with my own eyes, illegals doing services for
elderly in maintance of their houses STRETCHING their social security checks to the max etc etc.

and again business run away from america because OF THE LAWFUL LAWS
THEIR CITIZENS FOLLOW, but go to a country not heavily in laws and BRAKES EVERY RULE, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH
MONEY AMERICA imports from mexico? china? and rest of the third world?

lawful...lawful....hipocrasy

There is no hypocricy by the majority of Americans. Most Americans do not willfully or knowingly break laws but even if they did that does not negate our right to have and to enforce our immigration laws. We are citizens and we deal with our own lawbreakers but we sure as hell shouldn't have to deal with illegal alien lawbreakers.

I guess Mexico nor any other country in the world has a right to enforce their immigration laws either because some of their citizens are lawbreakers? Are you for real?

I was going to suggest you move to another country since you think this country is so full of nothing but American lawbreakers and hypocrites but then you would find that every country has the same damned problems. Perhaps the moon then?

There is no justification for illegal immigration into our country nor any other country. Deal with it!

Old 09-13-2010, 05:27 PM

155 posts, read 174,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
We have many financial problems in this country. Some we can eliminate and some we cannot. We cannot eliminate our obligation to our seniors or other Americans but we can eliminate the financial burden of illegal aliens. Why can't you see and admit that? We don't need more people. We have over 300 million now and our birthrates are still nearly double our death rates. A declining population if there is one is a good thing. I am all for a smaller economy to fit a smaller population. There are too many people making demands on our natural resources and social infrastuctures now and millions of illegal aliens in our country is not aleviating that problem only adding to it.

well there is one and understand the whole thing perfectly
but explain that too capitalism

where you raised in a capitalistic society? you were and
you know what rules it? profits?

thats all any capitalistic country strives for.

Graying Japan Can't Keep up - MoneyShow.com

Not only does a large labor force contribute to the productive capacity of a country, but it also generates savings which are, in turn, invested, thereby further enhancing output. Over time, stock markets of countries whose working-age populations are growing strongly—such as India—are likely to outperform those where growth is more subdued.

american hawks, american imperialist, american capitalist
dont I reapeat dont
accept americas decline.

the only reason you accept americas decline is because to you
third world non white to your perspective is the
downing of america.

Old 09-13-2010, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Something YOU coveniently left out. Even though I don't agree with their pensions.These pensioners are AMERICANS THAT EARNED THEM.

You are truly delusional comparing Americans that have a right to be here as CITIZENS with CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIEN PARASITES that have NO Right to be here.
Your Post is an EPIC FAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they earned it correct, I would accept if they were twenty illegals roaming in all americas country side,

now its a nation within a nation that asks to be represented
you could say hell now, but trust me by the time me and you are dust and forgotten in some pot or distribute in the sea

all america is going to be hispanised
so either you see what we can do about it or
live in total fear
islam, china, illegals, russia, graying of america, all the things that effect our security and our way of life.

and my point stands intact,
the white population in california has been declining and 75 percent of californias that are over 65 years old are white,
calfornia is younger, contributing
thanks to the amnesty of 86, their babies, their adjust of status, etc etc.

we mention califonias problems as an illegal problem
when penions are 27 time more..
get it ...27 TIMES!!!!

ITS LIKE TALKING ABOUT ILLEGAL ALIENS 27 TIMES IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, I just want you to understand that the govermnet
is doing what it needs to do, and not become another japanese demographic decline. which has brought extagnation the past 20 years,

and trust me , japan does not have an legal or illegal immigration problem.

Old 09-13-2010, 05:50 PM

Quote:
well there is one and understand the whole thing perfectly
but explain that too capitalism

where you raised in a capitalistic society? you were and
you know what rules it? profits?

thats all any capitalistic country strives for.

Graying Japan Can't Keep up - MoneyShow.com

Not only does a large labor force contribute to the productive capacity of a country, but it also generates savings which are, in turn, invested, thereby further enhancing output. Over time, stock markets of countries whose working-age populations are growing strongly—such as India—are likely to outperform those where growth is more subdued.

american hawks, american imperialist, american capitalist
dont I reapeat dont
accept americas decline.

the only reason you accept americas decline is because to you
third world non white to your perspective is the
downing of america.
The U.S. would not be in a decline if we kept our population growth within the carrying capacity of this country. Fewer people of out of work would produce more profit.

You can stick your race card where the sun don't shine also. I haven't anything against non-white citizens and legal immigrants who are loyal Americans and don't you dare insinuate that I do by throwing illegal aliens into the mix.

Old 09-13-2010, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
There is no hypocricy by the majority of Americans. Most Americans do not willfully or knowingly break laws but even if they did that does not negate our right to have and to enforce our immigration laws. We are citizens and we deal with our own lawbreakers but we sure as hell shouldn't have to deal with illegal alien lawbreakers. THEY ARE THE ONES CAUSING THIS start with all the companies in your community your state treasuries dealing with other countries exports imports, lol....do not willfully or knowingly break laws...well thats why were in such a mess don you think?

I guess Mexico nor any other country in the world has a right to enforce their immigration laws either because some of their citizens are lawbreakers? Are you for real?

I was going to suggest you move to another country since you think this country is so full of nothing but American lawbreakers and hypocrites but then you would find that every country has the same damned problems. Perhaps the moon then?

There is no justification for illegal immigration into our country nor any other country. Deal with it!
deal with it, I am dealing with it, I cant do nothing to solve it, as you cant either you mention many americans are unaware whats CAUSING AMERICAS PROBLEMS....well thats the problem.

we are a society to perceive the cheapest best product, thats capitalims and I LOVE IT!!! DO YOU ? do you hate it now
that you have to work like a chinese or a mexican to make ends meet?
you did not care

when your house was built by immigrants, at a cheaper rate,
you did not care that your clothes was made at a sweatshop so you could buy it some dollars less,
you did not care , when immigrants down cheap built, sew, assembel everything america is importing...

you did not care until now.....

Old 09-13-2010, 05:57 PM

Quote:
they earned it correct, I would accept if they were twenty illegals roaming in all americas country side,

now its a nation within a nation that asks to be represented
you could say hell now, but trust me by the time me and you are dust and forgotten in some pot or distribute in the sea

all america is going to be hispanised
so either you see what we can do about it or
live in total fear
islam, china, illegals, russia, graying of america, all the things that effect our security and our way of life.

and my point stands intact,
the white population in california has been declining and 75 percent of californias that are over 65 years old are white,
calfornia is younger, contributing
thanks to the amnesty of 86, their babies, their adjust of status, etc etc.

we mention califonias problems as an illegal problem
when penions are 27 time more..
get it ...27 TIMES!!!!

ITS LIKE TALKING ABOUT ILLEGAL ALIENS 27 TIMES IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, I just want you to understand that the govermnet
is doing what it needs to do, and not become another japanese demographic decline. which has brought extagnation the past 20 years,

and trust me , japan does not have an legal or illegal immigration problem.
Oh, I see it is the Hispanicizing of the U.S. that you are salivating over. Would you also salivate over the Asianizing of Mexico via a massive influx of illegal aliens from China? Hispanics are the majority in 22 countries on the Western Hemisphere. When will it be enough for you? When they take over Canada via illegal immigration also? Sounds a lot like the plans of a former Nazi named Adolph Hitler to me.

Old 09-13-2010, 06:02 PM

233 posts, read 439,799 times
Quote:
lawful lawful lawful,,,,WE talk as we our so lawful, then lets start punishing the employers that help them brake the laws,

and guess what, even do you know that that employer employed illegals before and offer you a job you would take it,

lawful america accepts merchandise from exploited workers,, lawful america
goes and pollutes, and destroys poor countries markets,
you make it sound like you and the rest in here follow the rules to the top order, I have seen it with my own eyes, illegals doing services for
elderly in maintance of their houses STRETCHING their social security checks to the max etc etc.

and again business run away from america because OF THE LAWFUL LAWS
THEIR CITIZENS FOLLOW, but go to a country not heavily in laws and BRAKES EVERY RULE, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH
MONEY AMERICA imports from mexico? china? and rest of the third world?

lawful...lawful....hipocrasy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
How dare you assume that I break any laws! At 58 years old I have never so much as had a parking ticket! Why, because I believe that it is my MORAL obligation to uphold the laws of my country. Do I like all the laws that I follow, NO but again it is my MORAL obligation as a good citizen to follow and obey them. In turn I also believe that it is my countrys duty to enforce and uphold those laws that were put in place to protect us and save us from the chaos that others try to drive us too with their IMMORAL action of disobeying our laws.
Another point, you keep mentioning that the illegals only add approimately 52 million to the fiscal problems in this country, while our seniors are eating us away with the pensions they contributed too. I dare say that 52 million could put a dent, if even a small one, in some American needs right now. If we did away with ALL aid to anyone here illegally I would also hasten a guess that that 52 million would increase substantially!
I also think that with the state of things here right now there are not too many people out of work who would "refuse" todo any work that was offered to them, another reason to clear these people out of this country.

Old 09-13-2010, 06:05 PM

Quote:
deal with it, I am dealing with it, I cant do nothing to solve it, as you cant either you mention many americans are unaware whats CAUSING AMERICAS PROBLEMS....well thats the problem.

we are a society to perceive the cheapest best product, thats capitalims and I LOVE IT!!! DO YOU ? do you hate it now
that you have to work like a chinese or a mexican to make ends meet?
you did not care

when your house was built by immigrants, at a cheaper rate,
you did not care that your clothes was made at a sweatshop so you could buy it some dollars less,
you did not care , when immigrants down cheap built, sew, assembel everything america is importing...

you did not care until now.....
Sorry, but morally I am not in favor of profit by illegality. Says a lot that you are though.

There is a lot we can do to curb illegal immigration and all of the solutions have already been posted in here.

I have no knowledge of my home or clothing being built or made by illegal aliens now or ever. You are really going off the deep end now and getting more ridiculous with every post. It is a wonder that any of us even respond to your nonsense anymore. I guess it must be a fascination for the bizzare but I won't be amused much longer and others will probably follow suit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration