U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-14-2010, 04:41 PM
 
25,060 posts, read 22,118,541 times
Reputation: 11576

Advertisements

Immigration Measure May Get Senate Vote - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

"Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said today he is planning to attach an immigration reform measure that would help undocumented students to the Defense authorization bill slated to hit the Senate floor next week, CBS News Capitol Hill producer John Nolen reports.

The Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act would provide a pathway to citizenship for undocumented young people who came to the United States as minors and attended college or joined the military. Reid said a vote on the bill is long overdue"



Amnesty coming to an illegal alien near you? And he attached it to the Defense bill, what a schm**k
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-14-2010, 04:51 PM
 
Location: Here
10,833 posts, read 11,570,071 times
Reputation: 5928
Typical scumbag Reid move. Once the Republicans vote against this bill BECAUSE of this immigration crap, the Democrats (and the Bots') will be screaming that the Repubs hate the troops.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2010, 04:57 PM
 
Location: Spokane via Sydney,Australia
6,611 posts, read 10,950,538 times
Reputation: 3083
The Dreamies are wetting their pants over this one. Check out some of the posts on their Dream act portal forum

Last edited by Opyelie; 09-14-2010 at 05:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2010, 05:09 PM
 
25,060 posts, read 22,118,541 times
Reputation: 11576
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Typical scumbag Reid move. Once the Republicans vote against this bill BECAUSE of this immigration crap, the Democrats (and the Bots') will be screaming that the Repubs hate the troops.
The scary part is, what makes you think the whores are going to vote against it? Are they really gonna risk the ace that the Democrats are passing on, and put the nation-building mission, oops sorry I mean freedom fighting mission, in danger?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2010, 05:28 PM
 
Location: Spokane via Sydney,Australia
6,611 posts, read 10,950,538 times
Reputation: 3083
The scum Reid KNOWS the Defence authorisation bill HAS to pass - why do you think he picked THIS bill to try to add the DREAM act to?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2010, 05:32 PM
 
25,060 posts, read 22,118,541 times
Reputation: 11576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
The scum Reid KNOWS the Defence authorisation bill HAS to pass - why do you think he picked THIS bill to try to add the DREAM act to?
Democrat politics at work. It's funny that people forget that thoughout history, the Democrats were deeply involved with the political machines of the past, and organized crime Back then they'd promise an immigrant a job if they voted Democrat. Nowadays, it''s entitlement programs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2010, 05:36 PM
 
Location: San Diego
32,802 posts, read 30,052,880 times
Reputation: 17694
Sucking tax dollars to attend College isn't serving your Country you MORON. Make this a military option only and you are on.


that in our country everyone who steps up to serve our country should be welcomed," Reid told reporters today. "If they go into the military, serve for two years, they can get a green card. That's what the DREAM Act is all about."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2010, 05:38 PM
 
Location: Spokane via Sydney,Australia
6,611 posts, read 10,950,538 times
Reputation: 3083
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Sucking tax dollars to attend College isn't serving your Country you MORON. Make this a military option only and you are on.


that in our country everyone who steps up to serve our country should be welcomed," Reid told reporters today. "If they go into the military, serve for two years, they can get a green card. That's what the DREAM Act is all about."
Yeah funny how he only chooses to specify THAT part of the DREAM act which is the part all the Dreamies want taken OUT of their "gimme free college - I'm illegal but I deserve it damnit" act.

Stop the Militarization of the DREAM Act!

Last edited by Opyelie; 09-14-2010 at 05:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2010, 05:42 PM
 
Location: San Diego
32,802 posts, read 30,052,880 times
Reputation: 17694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Yeah funny how he only chooses to specify THAT part of the DREAM act which is the part all the Dreamies want taken OUT of their "gimme free college - I'm illegal but I deserve it damnit" act.
They can freakin get a job just like I did. Or better yet, let their criminal Parents shell out some of that dough they want to send back to take care of the rest of the family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2010, 05:49 PM
 
25,060 posts, read 22,118,541 times
Reputation: 11576
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
They can freakin get a job just like I did. Or better yet, let their criminal Parents shell out some of that dough they want to send back to take care of the rest of the family.
But asking them to take responsibility for their criminal actions is raaaaaaaacist
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top