U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 09:42 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,686,811 times

Advertisements

Do a search on Senator Jacob Howard and the 14th Amendment. You'll find more sources than you can shake a stick at.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2007, 08:03 PM

105 posts, read 291,015 times
I dont know if anyone has paid attention to the news lately about the tunnels they found the last few days, but since our wonderful leaders dont have balls then someone has to come up with a better idea to keep them out of our country.
I say put up the wall which in my eyes isnt doing much good and wont unless you bury it about 20 feet down and make it 30 feet high or keep the fence we have and put laser weapons on our side of the fence so they protect this side and space them just far enough apart so there is no spot uncovered and see how many try coming here when they watch their freind chico or pablo smoldering in the sand.
Let the minutemen and border patrol agents use whatever force they see as necessary, but wait we all saw what our leaders did when 2 border officers did what they all should do, they got endiicted! That is bull****,they are doing their job the way it should be and they get taken to court.
Can anyone else see that our country is going down the crapper in a heartbeat, i cant stand this anymore , why can we kill iraquis that are in their own country but we are afraid to some a bunch of people sneaking across our border.I say"Where is General Sam Houston and why wont he come back"? He is probably rolling over in his grave after all the men that died at the Alamo to drive their butts back home, now we just sit on our couches and say "oh well, what can i do".We need to stand tall for this country we call home, dont hire them to do your yardwork and if you see a company that hires illegals or work for someone that does , dont quit ,turn their asses in for destroying our country and our way of life.
If you look at the city data where there is a high population of hispanics, take notice to how bad the crime is, or you can turn the other cheek until they rape or kill your daughter or wife.It happens everyday here in Phoenix, hell in 2005 there was 220 murders and 1600 rapes and i know when they do the new report it will definitely be worse than that because everyday there is 2 0r 3 murders or rapes reported that they know about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration