U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 10:15 AM

2,526 posts, read 2,313,536 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by inturbide1981 View Post
LOOK I dont have a problem Incarcerating, branding, death sentences you name it. we just need to see the truth from
xenophist, regarding americas changing towards
hispanization.
Actually, I'm not sure anything can actually be deduced from the statistics you've supplied us with. However, to contend that even one rape or murder at the hands of an illegal migrant is acceptable is, well, unacceptable. Wouldn't you agree? Why should America be subjected to any crimes whatsoever, that have been committed by illegals?

Here is a web site that tries to sort out some of the issues surrounding crime and illegal migration:

http://www.usillegalaliens.com/impac...ion_crime.html

Can you supply us with credible reasons to discredit what their data and research would have us to believe?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2010, 12:13 PM

2,526 posts, read 2,313,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Califreeman View Post
Another shining example of compassion! Jail and deport them. Let's stay somewhat tempered in our society.
So you think that those who rape woman at knife point should be treated with tempered compassion??? WTF is wrong with people today?!?!?

A "compassionate" society considers the VICTIM (NOT THE CRIMINAL). Government's are here to protect the innocent and be a terror and avenger to those who commit evil. You do believe that rape is evil, right?

Old 09-19-2010, 12:22 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,136,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
why? they are going to be loose by this time next year anyway. In the meantime we get to pay for their housing.

we should make them do hard labor to pay for their stay and for the ticket home when they are done doing their time.
I agree. If we just deport them they turn around and sneak back across the border to do more crimes. We really need to secure the border and the Obama administration seems hell bent to keep it wide open. Put them in jail for a few years at least.

Old 09-19-2010, 12:25 PM

166 posts, read 212,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I agree. If we just deport them they turn around and sneak back across the border to do more crimes. We really need to secure the border and the Obama administration seems hell bent to keep it wide open. Put them in jail for a few years at least.
Agreed, put them in jail for several years and bring back chain gangs to EVERY state. THey want 'a better life'? let them pay for it. They can start by cleaning up the unholy mess left near our borders.

Old 09-19-2010, 12:58 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,383,737 times
It says they were already wanted for kidnapping and rape. Why were they on the streets? The victim (the person raped, not the poor illegals) should sue for not being protected from such things since I would assume SHE pays taxes.

Old 09-19-2010, 02:34 PM

660 posts, read 1,188,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2ten View Post
Maybe this will count as a 'serious crime' and they'll actually be deported?
The more I read of similar instances the angrier I get. And what infuriates me most is knowing that some idiot will post that we're racist because, after all, American citizens do these kinds of crimes as well. AS if we need more rapists..sheesh
Pro illegals just keep poking the bear and then wonder (and complain) why and when we react.
I hate to write this, but deporting them will do no good. Mexico doesn't want those troublemakers and will find a way to send them back (with a map printed by the Mexican Government) to the U.S.

Old 09-19-2010, 06:30 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,948,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysovereign View Post
I hate to write this, but deporting them will do no good. Mexico doesn't want those troublemakers and will find a way to send them back (with a map printed by the Mexican Government) to the U.S.
Which is one of the reasons I think we SHOULD incarcerate them HERE. One way or the other we pay for them anyway and at least if they're behind bars here they're not on the loose to commit atrocties again.

Old 09-19-2010, 06:41 PM

166 posts, read 212,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Which is one of the reasons I think we SHOULD incarcerate them HERE. One way or the other we pay for them anyway and at least if they're behind bars here they're not on the loose to commit atrocties again.
I agree but I think we should re-instate chain gangs in all states. If we're going to have to shell out the bucks we should be able to recoup some of those expenses.
They want to garden? Fine, pull weeds and mow the roadsides...pick up the litter.

Old 09-19-2010, 07:10 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,948,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2ten View Post
I agree but I think we should re-instate chain gangs in all states. If we're going to have to shell out the bucks we should be able to recoup some of those expenses.
They want to garden? Fine, pull weeds and mow the roadsides...pick up the litter.
My thought is send them down south on chain gangs to clean up the mountains of TRASH and filth with which the incoming illegals have littered the border areas

Old 09-19-2010, 07:51 PM

233 posts, read 389,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
My thought is send them down south on chain gangs to clean up the mountains of TRASH and filth with which the incoming illegals have littered the border areas
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yup, send them south! A few years working in a chain gang and spending time in our lovely Angola might well show them the error of their ways. Plus the fact that most of the citizens are armed would make for a real quick solution should they decide to make a break for it and knock on any doors. A few days spent trying to find their way out of a bayou with a gator looking for its next meal might also help solve the problem of what to do with them. Yup, send em on down!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or