Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 04:00 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,291,143 times

Advertisements

Boycott Intolerance

I was at the La Raza website to register for their updates (so I can stay on top of their sneaky doings, haha) and was doing a look-over of their website to see what angles and methods they are using to spread their ideologies and their "la Raza."

So, I visited their Arizona boycott page and thought it was amazing that they could get so popular and influential with the no-substance content they put on their site. The page I linked to is La Raza's attempt to tell people how the Arizona law violates Hispanics rights and that it should be boycotted. If you read the reasons, you'll see at least FOUR aspects of the bill that have nothing to do with discrimination. So, my point is that La Raza once again shows just how much of a scam they are and how they want nothing more than a Hispanic power in this country and that is what they are really focused on. That webpage wasn't about the Arizona law, it was them being afraid that the people who fuel their agenda would be sent back to their countries and that the future of that Hispanic majority is being jeopardized. They listed components of the bill that have nothing with discrimination and everything to do with reducing undocumented immigration.

By the way, I recommend you subscribe to everything La Raza has to offer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2010, 04:01 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,291,143 times
Oh, here's a list of organizations that decided to boycott Arizona. (An interesting make-up.)

Boycott Intolerance

Old 09-26-2010, 04:08 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,607,807 times
Well here's your chance to do them out of their jobs

TAKEOURJOBS.ORG

Old 09-26-2010, 04:11 PM

3,876 posts, read 3,856,565 times
They should rename their campaign " Boycott Intelligence" as Ilegal is defined as not being Legal not a look it means "not authorized by LAW".
Another Lame PC Liberal attempt to garner sympathy.Next time add MORE babies,flowers,butterflies and rainbows to garner even more sympathy,better yet maybe they can plagarize the old Coke commercial and have everybody sing.

Old 09-26-2010, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Well here's your chance to do them out of their jobs

TAKEOURJOBS.ORG
Maybe you don't have the education to do anything else but don't insult the rest of the people here with your FEEBLE attempt.

We already have a proccess where these companies can hire LEGAL immigrants from any where in the world to do these jobs for LEGAL pay.

BTW only a small percentage of the 20 million= Illegals are out in the fields .Your Post = EPIC FAIL !!!!!

Old 09-26-2010, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Maybe you don't have the education to do anything else but don't insult the rest of the people here with your FEEBLE attempt.

We already have a proccess where these companies can hire LEGAL immigrants from any where in the world to do these jobs for LEGAL pay.

BTW only a small percentage of the 20 million= Illegals are out in the fields .Your Post = EPIC FAIL !!!!!
Wow, I bow to your knowledge, since i live on the Arizona/Mexico Border.
The Judge left the employing illegals part of the law intact so how many have been arrested?
Perhaps you should apply rather than feed me uninformed opinions

Old 09-26-2010, 04:22 PM

52,219 posts, read 33,969,431 times
Wouldn't it be a hoot if they wrote their motto right inderneath that 'boycott intolerance' pap?
They're gonna have to start boycotting themselves.

Old 09-26-2010, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Wow, I bow to your knowledge, since i live on the Arizona/Mexico Border.
The Judge left the employing illegals part of the law intact so how many have been arrested?
Perhaps you should apply rather than feed me uninformed opinions
Apparently you have nothing else other than that lame link and a poor Steve Colbert schtick to perform. Are you trying to imply that the Construction,Restaurant,Hotel and many other industries don't employ Illegal Aliens?

And my next question for you is who did those jobs before and who does those jobs in places where there isn't Illegal aliens?

Old 09-26-2010, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Apparently you have nothing else other than that lame link and a poor Steve Colbert schtick to perform. Are you trying to imply that the Construction,Restaurant,Hotel and many other industries don't employ Illegal Aliens?

And my next question for you is who did those jobs before and who does those jobs in places where there isn't Illegal aliens?
Go find out, come back and tell us.
I'm here already

Old 09-26-2010, 04:44 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,272,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
Boycott Intolerance

I was at the La Raza website to register for their updates (so I can stay on top of their sneaky doings, haha) and was doing a look-over of their website to see what angles and methods they are using to spread their ideologies and their "la Raza."

So, I visited their Arizona boycott page and thought it was amazing that they could get so popular and influential with the no-substance content they put on their site. The page I linked to is La Raza's attempt to tell people how the Arizona law violates Hispanics rights and that it should be boycotted. If you read the reasons, you'll see at least FOUR aspects of the bill that have nothing to do with discrimination. So, my point is that La Raza once again shows just how much of a scam they are and how they want nothing more than a Hispanic power in this country and that is what they are really focused on. That webpage wasn't about the Arizona law, it was them being afraid that the people who fuel their agenda would be sent back to their countries and that the future of that Hispanic majority is being jeopardized. They listed components of the bill that have nothing with discrimination and everything to do with reducing undocumented immigration.

By the way, I recommend you subscribe to everything La Raza has to offer.
Thanks, I always like to know what the enemy is up to. You just reiterated what I have always said. "La Raza" and their advocates are all about gaining numerical and political control in this country. All their screaming about enforcing our immigration laws based on ethnic discrimination and profiling merits no credibility at all. Enforcing our immigration laws just puts a crimp in their bottom line agenda and that is the real truth of it all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration