U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 10:15 AM

692 posts, read 2,372,295 times

Advertisements

As the wise Drew Carey once said: (re: Indian mascots in school sports)
"Next time fight harder"

You have to work with what you have now.

By the way, I am as against illegal immigration as I am
against racism. We have to be carfull not to let the lines cross.
(no pun intended.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2006, 11:03 AM

9,595 posts, read 22,898,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulscott View Post
After all is said and done and all of you are through speculating:

No Mexican is ever "illegal" in any of the territory STOLEN from Mexico.

And that includes California, along with Arizona, New Mexico, Texas. Nevada, and Utah. Also, parts of Oklahoma and Colorado.
That's messed up!

Well how about this... No Canadian should ever be illegal in any of the former 13 colonies, since they were owned by our Monarchy. If that was the case I'd be moving to the Carolinas TODAY!

Old 09-07-2006, 11:07 AM

2,814 posts, read 11,893,647 times
Default ColdCanadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCanadian View Post
That's messed up!

Well how about this... No Canadian should ever be illegal in any of the former 13 colonies, since they were owned by our Monarchy. If that was the case I'd be moving to the Carolinas TODAY!
You my friend are hilarious and one can't fault your logic based on previous statements!!! I say just move here dammit and then get amnesty when the Republicans get reelected or the Democrats get the House!!! What's one Canadian with 12 million Mexicans Join the crowd !!!

Old 09-07-2006, 11:32 AM

Thanks MoMark!

If I had one more zero in front of the decimal in my bank statement, I probably wouldn't mind moving today.

Not much happening. I'm sorta on call, but still only paid by the hour. Oh well, at least today is a nice bright and sunny day in the 70's F here.

Old 09-07-2006, 11:42 AM

311 posts, read 549,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCanadian View Post
That's messed up!

ColdCanadian....I like that statement! I'm in NC, we would welcome you since you would be "legal"

Old 09-07-2006, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulscott View Post
After all is said and done and all of you are through speculating:

No Mexican is ever "illegal" in any of the territory STOLEN from Mexico.

And that includes California, along with Arizona, New Mexico, Texas. Nevada, and Utah. Also, parts of Oklahoma and Colorado.
paulscott, This is no speculation, just fact: This is the United States of America and the laws are formed by this nation. Anyone coming into the UNITED STATES of AMERICA against those laws is doing so ILLEGALLY.

Old 09-07-2006, 12:25 PM

692 posts, read 2,372,295 times
Laws are Laws so when we start deporting (like that is going to happen)
Please please please send Cortney Love away too !!
Is there a provision where we could trade some of our white trash
for productive foreign nationals ?

Old 09-07-2006, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitney View Post
ColdCanadian....I like that statement! I'm in NC, we would welcome you since you would be "legal"
Thanks, lol. Save a sausage biscuit for me.

Old 09-07-2006, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancocal View Post
Laws are Laws so when we start deporting (like that is going to happen)
Please please please send Cortney Love away too !!
Is there a provision where we could trade some of our white trash
for productive foreign nationals ?
Whoohooo!!! Now there's a thought!!

Old 09-07-2006, 08:31 PM

1,318 posts, read 5,301,728 times
Default Heathersmom

Now THAT is scary!!! Where are you located? It really sickens me that not only are these people messing up (well, actually MESSED up ) our big southwest cities and any other big city they can get a job in, but now they're hitting the REAL heart of this country!!! They're moving up the whole east coast! They're moving up the whole west coast! I've heard they're in IA & KS! IOWA & KANSAS for godsake!!! PLEASE STOP THE BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FORT & DEPORT!!!!!!!!!!! (Build a fort, then deport!!!!!!!!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or