Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 11:44 AM

452 posts, read 1,132,248 times

Advertisements

I found this on one of the enemy's web-sites. Take a look at some of the articles(especially those who agree with the occupation) This is why we have a problem with the illegal mexican invasion.

http://www.aztlan.net/aztlanarticles.htm

http://www.aztlan.net/past.htm

The white dividing line is what these people consider to be the land that was stolen from them...that they want back
Attached Thumbnails
New Aztlan- Map showing occupied territory-newaztlan.gif  

Old 02-23-2007, 02:02 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,495 times
If you will notice their black eagle, or whatever it is, is holding a lit firecracker in it's claw. This is not very smart. One of the first things you learn in anesthesia is never take call on the Fourth of July because you are invariably going to be up all night doing a hand case for a patient who lit a firecracker and forgot to let go of it.

Old 02-24-2007, 10:52 AM

178 posts, read 416,566 times
La Raza ("The Race"), is in high standing in this country.

Watch out for La Raza, MECHa and Aztlan. They are dead serious.

Old 02-24-2007, 12:44 PM

4,875 posts, read 10,071,404 times
Those groups, such as Aztlan, are complete idiots and are kooks. They represent only a few knuckleheads.

I believe the ADL is against Aztlan because Aztlan apparently is anti-Semitic. So, Aztlan is dead, no matter what.

Old 02-24-2007, 01:00 PM

1,703 posts, read 6,467,247 times
So...Illegal Immigrants should be deported because of a few crazy race and land supremacists?! What's the point of this thread having to do with immigraion?!

Old 02-24-2007, 04:06 PM

178 posts, read 416,566 times
If I had a simple way of just deleting everything I have posted on the immigration, and politics forum, I would. But I don't, so I won't.

Old 02-24-2007, 05:48 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,395,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryPie View Post
If I had a simple way of just deleting everything I have posted on the immigration, and politics forum, I would. But I don't, so I won't.
No kidding, this area is becoming more stupid and lame, and stupidly lame. Because every few days these "new" accounts pop-up some argue that people who are against ILLEGAL immigration (most here haven't said they are against mexicans just illegal immigration... ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION) and it's the same for immigration arguing against the people who only want people to follow the rules.

Saying, oh you're wrong they aren't like that you just don't know them like I do. Or you're wrong because of these... Or my favorite... Well Mexico was one time part of the US. Yeah you know what good for it. It's not their land either. It's the Native American Indians land. Who had it forcefully taken away from them from the Spanish and English. All either side can do is argue that it's THEIR land when in fact it's neither.

The Native Americans treated the land with respect, unlike some people of today who think it's theirs. And it's not either side. ITS BOTH. Yes at one point in time the United States paid the Mexican Government for the land which in turn made it PART OF THE UNITED STATES and it was NO LONGER MEXICO. Oh and don't forget all of this happened AFTER BOTH SIDES STOLE THE LAND FROM THE NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANS.

And all one side can do is bring up history and say OH YOUR RACIST! When someone is trying to defend the stance of it's unfair to everyone when people come here illegally with no intent of becoming legal.

The other side, who knows I've seen things that aren't nice, and I've seen things that could of been backed up by more facts, but when in reality no one knows, but that certain person in that certain area. You have to think, not everyone in any area is the same. I've met people who are the biggest hypocrites in the world.. Then I walk down the street about 30 feet, and then I've met some really nice people. Walk another 30 feet, and the most trashy people I could of ever seen in one life time. But no, it goes on and on.

I'm not for illegal immigration. I'm really not for immigration of any kind anymore. The more people you let inside the United States the more we are open to another 9/11. And it's not even the people you let inside, it could even be the people who are already here in hiding, just waiting. I know for a fact I don't want someone cramming a gun in my face because they don't like Americans. Or our way of life...

It's all annoying, like picking up a product and not being able to read what the eff it is, because it has 16 different languages pasted all over it. Well good gravy I thought we were in America, where we speak American English? Not any of these other ones. It's bad enough when I buy something electronic, and I have to find the English directions, but hey the Spanish and French ones are RIGHT THERE in the front all the danged time! I always throw those away, because I don't speak the language, I can't hardly ready it, it sounds like a whole bunch of nothing when I hear it being spoken, (kinda like when someone doesn't understand our language) and I have NO intentions of learning it because someone wants it easier on themselves because they find it too hard to learn another language, or they just don't want too. You know what, too bad, it's hard enough for me to read some of the words in my own language, and it's hard enough for me to speak my own language, I don't need another language to f up.

Old 02-24-2007, 05:50 PM

452 posts, read 1,132,248 times
Quote:
dusesean1986
So...Illegal Immigrants should be deported because of a few crazy race and land supremacists?! What's the point of this thread having to do with immigraion?!
The point of this thread is to inform. Something that by the looks of all your post's you know nothing about. The Map will show someone who lives in North Dakota that may not feel or care about the illegal immagration issue the true impact that illegal immagration is having on certain states. If you "dusesean1986" want to be further informed go the the thread "Terroristic Mexican organization- "EL PLAN DE AZTLÁN"" and you will see that the people who you feel are "crazy race and land supremacists" are in fact not "crazy race and land supremacists." The illegal immagrants that you choose to defend time and time again are the ones who are "crazy race and land supremacists".

Old 02-24-2007, 11:01 PM

340 posts, read 744,945 times
Angry Why is it so hard ???

I must have confused "Right" with "Wrong" somewhere in my life. I thought "ILLEGAL" meant it was wrong, as in: To enter someone's property without their permission was "ILLEGAL" meaning it was wrong.. HOWEVER, it is apparently the "Right" thing to do, because we are letting people enter our property without our permission 24/7... And when I say "Our Property", unless someone can get my payroll tax deductions stopped that go to the Federal and State government to help support this country, then yes, it is our country. I don't see anyone else stepping up to pay the bills...

I am obviously against Illegal Immigration, and actually, pretty much any Immigration into the USA at this point.. We have our problem's, everybody else has their's, deal with it...

Old 02-24-2007, 11:18 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,395,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dir Drill 1 View Post
I am obviously against Illegal Immigration, and actually, pretty much any Immigration into the USA at this point.. We have our problem's, everybody else has their's, deal with it...
Holy crap! I've said this! And by commenting on this people will think I'm this person! Which in fact i'm not! Because I'm too lazy to make more than one account on ANY site.

This person has hit it right on the head. How can we just keep letting people into our country unchecked. I thought all this national security was suppose to help this? But no we are no more prepared then we were back then. Because I honestly don't think the government cares. If another bad thing happens on US soil. It will be the GOVERNMENT'S fault for not stepping up and taking some responsibility!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration