U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-06-2010, 02:16 PM
 
3,951 posts, read 3,583,040 times
Reputation: 1270

Advertisements

I left about three messages on their YouTube video page. They set up the comments where they have to approve a comment before it is posted. We will see if they post it. It is so messed up that people can post crap on YouTube and they can deny any comment that questions them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-06-2010, 02:17 PM
 
3,951 posts, read 3,583,040 times
Reputation: 1270
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
You're exactly right. Those here illegally from Mexico and their advocates claim that the southwest was stolen from them and therefore it is still theirs and have a right to be here. As you said, what are they doing in Kentucky, New York and every other state in the union then that isn't part of the southwest?
And who in the media is challenging them on that? Who has had the chance to go in front of the world and say, "You know what undocumented Mexicans, you got millions in Chicago ... since when was Illinois the land of your ancestors?" Kentucky and all these other states have nothing to do with Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, wherever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 02:18 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Like locusts, they swarm to where the pickings are best (and no, I don't mean our crops)
Or they are using their own version of history that they (Mexicans) are indigenous to this entire continent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 02:19 PM
 
1,891 posts, read 2,179,360 times
Reputation: 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
I left about three messages on their YouTube video page. They set up the comments where they have to approve a comment before it is posted. We will see if they post it. It is so messed up that people can post crap on YouTube and they can deny any comment that questions them.
That answers my question. I was wondering why there were only a few comments, none with outrage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 02:21 PM
 
3,951 posts, read 3,583,040 times
Reputation: 1270
I told them on their YouTube page that if they tried to invade the actual Native Americans of some of these states that they are migrating to, those Native Americans would more than likely give them a fight and hell. If the Indians from Mexico and what not came up into Cherokee, Chickasaw land or something like that, I'm sure the Cherokee and Chickasaw would look at it as an invasion on their land just like they looked at the European invasion. So, for these groups to act like Native Americans are one people, that's not necessarily true. You don't go invading someone's land, not in 1600 and not in 2010.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 02:24 PM
 
3,951 posts, read 3,583,040 times
Reputation: 1270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
That answers my question. I was wondering why there were only a few comments, none with outrage.
Yea, if you post something it will say, "Comment will be posted once approved."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 02:33 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
Yea, if you post something it will say, "Comment will be posted once approved."
It's the same thing with these pro-illegal forums. They moderate your comments and if you don't go along with their agenda they won't post your comments and eventually ban you from posting at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 02:43 PM
 
3,951 posts, read 3,583,040 times
Reputation: 1270
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
It's the same thing with these pro-illegal forums. They moderate your comments and if you don't go along with their agenda they won't post your comments and eventually ban you from posting at all.
Gotta find a way around it. A blog could be used to go after what they are saying. If they won't let you post your opinion, link to their site and post your opinion on your blog. Basically, with undocumented immigration, noise has to be made about the corrupt pro-illegal immigration groups. You could even send a link to a successful and high-traffic news blog or news site. Just slip a link in its comments section and at least people will see the pro-illegal immigration lies and then the pro-illegal immigrant group will have no choice but to defend itself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 03:01 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I am not blaming the anchors for the sins of their parents. However, as has been stated over and over in here they wouldn't be citizens of this country if the 14th were being interpreted correctly and they wouldn't be citizens if their illegal parents hadn't jumped our borders. They may have the same rights as other citizens but I cannot look at them and feel the same way about them as the children born from citizen parents. Sorry, that is how I feel about it and I am sure many other Americans do also.
I feel the same. Itís like two people taking an exam and both receiving an A. However, one studied and earned the grade, while the other cheated. Illegal aliens are cheaters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 03:42 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
Gotta find a way around it. A blog could be used to go after what they are saying. If they won't let you post your opinion, link to their site and post your opinion on your blog. Basically, with undocumented immigration, noise has to be made about the corrupt pro-illegal immigration groups. You could even send a link to a successful and high-traffic news blog or news site. Just slip a link in its comments section and at least people will see the pro-illegal immigration lies and then the pro-illegal immigrant group will have no choice but to defend itself.
Great idea. I don't have a blog myself but you offered another way around it. I actually know of someone who does that. It is a good way to expose these anti-American traitors and allow uninformed Americans to learn the truth.

Last edited by chicagonut; 10-06-2010 at 04:01 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top