U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-06-2010, 04:48 PM
 
Location: Epping,NH
2,097 posts, read 5,517,941 times
Reputation: 1052

Advertisements

Their English seemed better than many living in NJ who were born in this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-06-2010, 05:27 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,243,145 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
It's the same thing with these pro-illegal forums. They moderate your comments and if you don't go along with their agenda they won't post your comments and eventually ban you from posting at all.
I posted this on their you tube site:
Quote:
They're about as indingenous as a palm tree in Alaska.
They keep for getting that thier still just a very small minority.
NOTE:
If this doesn't get posted, we'll know that the truth isn't allowed on this site.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 06:31 PM
 
3,951 posts, read 3,594,028 times
Reputation: 1270
Quote:
Originally Posted by rscalzo View Post
Their English seemed better than many living in NJ who were born in this country.
Ha, funny, but:

They are usually the leaders of these groups (those who speak good enough English). I think that, the Mexicans, Guatemalans, etc. (mostly Mexicans) who have been here for a long time and have actually lived as a person who is not fresh from those countries are usually the organizers and leaders in these groups. They provide the voice for all of their undocumented brethren, they are familiar with the way the United States works and usually are good con-artists. The fresh or old undocumented immigrants can relate to them and trust them, because, well, after all they are Mexican or some other group that fights to protect their undocumented immigrants.

There is a method to all of this pro-illegal immigration movement. They have their tactics, their network and their politicians or business people that they go to. La Raza is just an example of a pro-illegal immigration group that is very organized and has methods it uses to basically fuel this movement that they have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 06:48 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,176,297 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
Ha, funny, but:

They are usually the leaders of these groups (those who speak good enough English). I think that, the Mexicans, Guatemalans, etc. (mostly Mexicans) who have been here for a long time and have actually lived as a person who is not fresh from those countries are usually the organizers and leaders in these groups. They provide the voice for all of their undocumented brethren, they are familiar with the way the United States works and usually are good con-artists. The fresh or old undocumented immigrants can relate to them and trust them, because, well, after all they are Mexican or some other group that fights to protect their undocumented immigrants.

There is a method to all of this pro-illegal immigration movement. They have their tactics, their network and their politicians or business people that they go to. La Raza is just an example of a pro-illegal immigration group that is very organized and has methods it uses to basically fuel this movement that they have.
You're right. That is the way it works. They have these Hispanic politicians who are advocating for them also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 07:04 PM
 
29,988 posts, read 35,978,503 times
Reputation: 12725
Continents do not have laws, countries do. Continents do not have schools, states and cities do. Continents do not offer social welfare entitlements. Maybe we should stop too.

The OP's video needs to go viral so that the citizens of this country who are blind to the Open Borders crowd wake up and get a clue!

Every one of the people in that video appeared to be younger than 200 million years of age; therefore they are not the "original inhabitants" of this or any land any more than any other human alive and breathing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 07:07 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,243,145 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
You're right. That is the way it works.
Quote:
They have these Hispanic politicians who are advocating for them also
.
Exactly how my community in SoCal was taken over. After the illegals moved in and ran down most of the properties, Our (Latina) District supervisor considered the community as "Blighted" and declared "Redevelopment" and annexation to the city of San Bernardino, Ca. along with eminent domain. After all of the homeowners moved out, none of what was declared took place.
Now the illegals have complete control.

Last edited by mkfarnam; 10-06-2010 at 07:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 07:12 PM
 
29,988 posts, read 35,978,503 times
Reputation: 12725
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Exactly how my community in SoCal was taken over. After the illegals moved in, Our (Latina) District supervisor considered the community as "Blighted" and declared "Redevelopment", annexation to the city with eminent domain. After all of the homeowners moved out, none of what was declared took place.
Now the illegals have complete control.
Sanctuary city? Why doesn't ICE address this if there is an entire community full of individuals illegally residing? Surely someone reported it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 07:27 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,243,145 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Quote:
Sanctuary city?
Why doesn't ICE address this if there is an entire community full of individuals illegally residing? Surely someone reported it?
Yes, San Bernardino, Ca. became a sanctuary city the day after I left Ca, in 6/2007.

Believe me several of us faught this for 3 years, contacting ICE and the Governor.
Our state rep, was Joe Baca. Our 5th District Supervisor was Josie Gonsalez.
Having those 2 illegal lovers was like having a conversation with a brick wall.
They litterally approved or oppessed the opposite of what was requested at our meetings.

Last edited by mkfarnam; 10-06-2010 at 07:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2010, 08:00 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,176,297 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Continents do not have laws, countries do. Continents do not have schools, states and cities do. Continents do not offer social welfare entitlements. Maybe we should stop too.

The OP's video needs to go viral so that the citizens of this country who are blind to the Open Borders crowd wake up and get a clue!

Every one of the people in that video appeared to be younger than 200 million years of age; therefore they are not the "original inhabitants" of this or any land any more than any other human alive and breathing.
Clap, clap, clap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top