Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 03:59 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,668,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
get real did you see the piece, the only video they had was some black dude kidnapping and extorting money from some other black dudes family.
the story is about Mexican gangs, and they got non-mexicans on tape.

for the most part if it is blacks or mexicans, its druggies doing druggies, so good riddience.
Yes, I watched the video and noticed that. Even though the article did explain that it's almost all involving illegals, the only kidnapper they would show did not appear to be illegal but an American. At least we assume he was American but looks can be deceiving. How can we tell just by looking he's not an illegal?

I think that is due to ultra-political correctness so that it's okay to make it seem that it's American blacks doing all the kidnap for ransom that's going on in Phoenix. They don't want to leave the impression it might be foreigners behind these crimes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2010, 04:06 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,668,317 times
But then again, maybe it was for the impact of the words of the kidnapper and victim.

Most Americans watching the video wouldn't get it if the words spoken were in Spanish "me van a matar!!!" doesn't mean much to many Americans so the black dude speaking English was better for the story.

Old 04-25-2010, 05:06 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,685,656 times
How many of those kidnapped were Americans, it's a drug war. They aren't even innocent illegals, they are mostly going after each other for drugs. I saw the same on the east coast between motorcycle gangs over Meth.

This is no reason to suspend the requirement for Probable Cause to challenge someones citizenship

Stormfront has taken over Arizona

Old 04-25-2010, 06:06 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,312,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
So suspending Constitutional Rights fixes that?
I have no idea of where you got the kidnapping figure, if you have one. I would think El Paso or Brownsvill would have that honor.
Enforcement has doubled in the past year and if we didn't have to spend millions tearing down that scam of a virtual wall there would be more mooney available.
You can't tear down a "virtual" wall. The virtual wall was technology to seek out illegal entry in our country. It was not a physical barrier. It had some bugs in it. Do you also think we should get rid of our military because it costs money to have them? If you want a safe and secure country manpower and technology are necessary to acheive that goal.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:12 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,724,162 times
This thread is not about kidnapings, please don't try to change it's focus.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration