U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 03:08 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,946,003 times

Advertisements

Oh man............talk about entitlement......... and they wonder why we're p***ed off?

If you want to watch the whole thing, you better have a strong stomach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_ZnX9JRo5M&NR=1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2010, 03:11 PM

6,895 posts, read 4,296,439 times
wow. -__-
i am sooooo scared, and "disgusted". that doctors aren't turning pregnant women away -__- for not showing their papers. im also scared that those mexicans come here for a "better life" but in reality they just want to take over society o_O. also i am scared that these people mexicans can be such patient invaders...21 years(and then some).
*end sarcasm*(i kno you need this)
actually, im disgusted by the biased stance of the media in this case...
clearly those who are decendents of white colonists must show that they have Native blood in order to have "birthright" citizenship.

Old 10-08-2010, 03:20 PM

Did you even WATCH the video? - Took you all of 3 minutes from my posting it to your response - so I very much doubt it.

Old 10-08-2010, 03:44 PM

6,895 posts, read 4,296,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Did you even WATCH the video? - Took you all of 3 minutes from my posting it to your response - so I very much doubt it.
Actually i did, then i stoped watching its disgusting filth.

Old 10-08-2010, 03:47 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
wow. -__-
i am sooooo scared, and "disgusted". that doctors aren't turning pregnant women away -__- for not showing their papers. im also scared that those mexicans come here for a "better life" but in reality they just want to take over society o_O. also i am scared that these people mexicans can be such patient invaders...21 years(and then some).
*end sarcasm*(i kno you need this)
actually, im disgusted by the biased stance of the media in this case...
clearly those who are decendents of white colonists must show that they have Native blood in order to have "birthright" citizenship.
Your attempt at humor about this issue has failed. Mexicans aren't the decendants of the tribes that settled in THIS country so they have no right to be in this country other than through legal means. Anyone born in this country is a citizen whether you like it or not. Even the child of this lawbreaker.

Old 10-08-2010, 03:49 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Oh man............talk about entitlement......... and they wonder why we're p***ed off?

If you want to watch the whole thing, you better have a strong stomach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_ZnX9JRo5M&NR=1
I have already seen this video before but yes you are right anyone who respects our immmigration laws will be sick to their stomach.

Old 10-08-2010, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
Actually i did, then i stoped watching its disgusting filth.
Okay then..........sorry but your post kinda failed to make it clear you were joking.

Yeah, took me a few tries before I could watch the whole thing without hurling my lunch

Old 10-08-2010, 07:30 PM

3,951 posts, read 3,582,217 times
The ONLY positive thing I can say about that video is that it is right for us to give care and medical attention to women who are having birth and I think that the law saying that people should get medical care in emergencies is a good law. I think of what it would be like if hospitals were allowed to just let a woman have her baby in an emergency room with no help. That would be pretty nasty and cruel of us as human beings.

But, that should be where it ends. Tax-payers gave them help to have the baby safely, what more do they want? After having that baby, the should be deported to their home country. This is why the border needs to be fixed to reduce the number of people coming into the country illegally, to prevent this stuff.

Old 10-08-2010, 08:22 PM

Agreed, but they need to devise a way to start going after these leeches for the costs of their medical care.

Old 10-08-2010, 08:34 PM

3,493 posts, read 2,385,436 times
Fabiola is a thief who should be charged in criminal court with intent to defraud. Jail her for six months and then send her home. Then hound her until she agrees to pay at least something every month for the rest of her life.

Begin an advertisment campaign in Mexico letting all Mexicans know that should they cross our border with the intent to engage in similar behavior they too will be jailed, fined and summarily deported. Their babies will not become American citizens and they will be billed for the cost of the services they are attempting to steal. Anyone visibly pregnant will not be given a visa nor will they be allowed to immigrate until after the baby is born.

Enough already. I'm pregnant. So far I've paid over $200 in co-pays for necessary medical care. I expect this pregnancy to cost me about $2k overall and I have good medical insurance. I fail to see why I should why finance Fabiola's pregnancy when she does not pay for mine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration