Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 02:45 PM

256 posts, read 286,986 times

Advertisements

Two Vicious illegal aliens rape young girl, she's found in bathtub naked.

Paraphrased IMO:

Girl, 14, raped by a pair of Vicious illegal aliens from Honduras, No Speeky English...

Horseshoe Bay, Tex. -- A 14 year old girl went to a party with her cousin. The kids left and the girl was in the room alone, with two illegal aliens and they assaulted her. She told her mother and the police that they had raped her against her will. Anibal Escobar, 19, and Anael Martinez, 22 are allegedly charged with felony charges of aggravated sexual assault.

The young girl was later found by her cousin in the bathtub, probably trying to was the stench off. Her cousin helped the naked girl out of the tub and took her home.

The police had to call in translators at the taxpayers expense because neither illegal alien spoke English. Since, the illegal aliens only knew the language of love. They are horny devils. "The investigation is continuing and may result in additional charges."

SOURCE:

"Police: Illegal Immigrants Raped 14-Year-Old Texas Girl at July 4th Party"
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/13/police-illegal-immigrants-rape-year-old-texas-girl-july-th-party/?test=latestnews

Honduran Immigrants Charged with Raping Teen
http://www.myfoxaustin.com/dpp/news/local/honduran-immigrants-charged-with-raping-teen-071210-ktbcw

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2010, 02:51 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,956,563 times
Another 3 month old story. Translators were called in because nobody at the party spoke English- so I assume all were illegal - but the story is spun as illegals raping a Texas girl. The girl's female cousin who also speaks no English was also arrested.

Cousin charged in teen’s rape | Highland Lakes News (http://highlandernews.com/news/2-charged-sexual-assault-teen/8042499/ - broken link)

Old 10-10-2010, 03:08 PM

Oh, boo hoo. I don't care if it was 3 months ago or 10 years ago. It doesn't make it any less important. This young girl will probably carry this incident with her through her entire life marked as a tragedy!

The illegal aliens are constantly raping, torturing, kidnapping and murdering the women and children of America and have been for years on end! If anyone wants to over look this that would be a big mistake! I'd say the illegal aliens have wiped out a whole generation of kids. I guess they want to make way for their illegal alien brood to take over. The illegal aliens have started a war on Americas most venerable citizens. We concerned citizens have the right to speak out against them!!!

It's your business if you want to stick up for illegal aliens, sounds to me like a personal problem. Don't put me down because I care about my own country and people. I guess you care about your own people too, by sticking up for illegal aliens. Everyone has a right to their own opinion.

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and Eight American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each day! http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

Old 10-10-2010, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
Another 3 month old story. Translators were called in because nobody at the party spoke English- so I assume all were illegal - but the story is spun as illegals raping a Texas girl. The girl's female cousin who also speaks no English was also arrested.

Cousin charged in teen’s rape | Highland Lakes News (http://highlandernews.com/news/2-charged-sexual-assault-teen/8042499/ - broken link)
I read your story and no where in that news story does it say, the girls were illegal aliens or didn't speak English. So, you're not telling the truth.

This is why the cousin was arrested, because of her hhhigh moral values:

THE PLOT THICKENS:

Ramirez (cousin) walked in on her cousin being sexually assaulted in a bathroom of the residence but did not intervene.

Old 10-10-2010, 03:39 PM

IMO, evidently in America, you can't take children to adult drinking parties and watch them be raped.

Old 10-10-2010, 03:59 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,426,436 times
This is nothing new. If I'm not mistaken, this article has already been posted.

Old 10-10-2010, 04:03 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,426,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey_The_Laws View Post
IMO, evidently in America, you can't take children to adult drinking parties and watch them be raped.
You mean....there's actually a law against this?

Old 10-10-2010, 05:55 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
That's correct. I posted about this story when it first occured and the thread was closed by a moderator.

Here are some upstanding Obama supporters.

Old 10-10-2010, 06:34 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,956,563 times
Quote:
Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and Eight American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each day!
The 2 links posted today have been illegal-immigrant-on-illegal-immigrant crimes. If Congressman King's unsubstantiated claim that "12 U.S. citizens would be saved who otherwise die a violent death at the hands of murderous illegal aliens each day" is to be believed then there would a pool of over 3,000 murdered American citizens just this year that can be linked to. Likewise over 2,400 reports of American children molested by illegals. Illegals aren't necessarily angels but real world reports of them murdering and raping innocent Americans are thankfully few and far between.

Last edited by Gary Siete; 10-10-2010 at 06:43 PM..

Old 10-10-2010, 11:08 PM

Why don't you and the ACLU sue Congressman Kings claims. I personally heard it from Senator Jon Kyls mouth on C-Span2 on the Senate floor.

Oh, Yee with little faith.

I'm sure if it wasn't true, La Raza (The Race) would have already sued everybody and their cat to reverse it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration