Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 11:47 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie
Guess the Spanish and all their descendants are the "true illegals" according to the OP ?
No, um, but.... uh..... it's different, ya know, cause they speak Spanish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2010, 11:50 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,595,372 times
Lets not forget those "native" americans sneaked over here from Asia.

There have never been indigenous humans in the Americas.

Old 10-11-2010, 05:58 PM

155 posts, read 174,241 times
lol, the good thing is , is that if you believe in a savior, a god,
then all those filthy scum are rotting in hell.

at least the indians had an excuse, but god, sooner or later makes you pay for your wrong doings, and lol, their precious descendants would soon see the wrath of god.

the wolrd they have created, god gave them the innovation to lead the world for a moment and what they do? enslave, kill,
well see HOW THIS WORLD ENDS IN THE AFTERLIFE, MAYBE
the TRUE christians can take a field trip someday and see the demons
do over and over and over what they did to those poor people.

Old 10-11-2010, 10:34 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,612,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
...Guess the Spanish and all their descendants are the "true illegals" according to the OP ?
Yeah, these idiots open up a can of worms they cannot comprehend.

Old 10-11-2010, 10:35 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,612,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreutz View Post
Lets not forget those "native" americans sneaked over here from Asia...
No kidding.

Old 10-11-2010, 10:42 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Canada has its own issues with the so-called indigenous people, but nothing to the extent of what Americans today are subjected to over the actions of people who have been dead for hundreds of years.

The British take the p*ss on the French for a myriad of reasons, the invasion of the Normans though, is not one of them. The Norman invasion set Britain on a course toward becoming a world power. No Brit I know (and I know many) are b*tching about the Norman invasion.

Additionally, I fail to see that anyone is suggesting that the colonization of the Americas and the atrocities inflicted upon the native people were in any way justifiable. Unfortunately, humans have been conquering weaker tribes throughout human history and I seriously doubt that they will ever really evolve beyond that. No matter who you are, there is always some Indian out there that's bigger and badder than you and they want what you've got.

Old 10-11-2010, 11:35 PM

1,530 posts, read 3,943,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
Must see video...This is what you would call a real invasion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7AGI...layer_embedded

good post - this slimeball doesnt deserve a holiday

Old 10-11-2010, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreutz View Post
Lets not forget those "native" americans sneaked over here from Asia.

There have never been indigenous humans in the Americas.
thats cause there was none

Old 10-11-2010, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Canada has its own issues with the so-called indigenous people, but nothing to the extent of what Americans today are subjected to over the actions of people who have been dead for hundreds of years.

The British take the p*ss on the French for a myriad of reasons, the invasion of the Normans though, is not one of them. The Norman invasion set Britain on a course toward becoming a world power. No Brit I know (and I know many) are b*tching about the Norman invasion.

Additionally, I fail to see that anyone is suggesting that the colonization of the Americas and the atrocities inflicted upon the native people were in any way justifiable. Unfortunately, humans have been conquering weaker tribes throughout human history and I seriously doubt that they will ever really evolve beyond that. No matter who you are, there is always some Indian out there that's bigger and badder than you and they want what you've got.
so called indigenous people? guess you never been there, obviously you know nothing of native people so how you can speak for them is ridiculous

Old 10-11-2010, 11:50 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,504,185 times
the reality is that almost all of the Indian land was bought from them, not stolen. I know that's not what politically correct classes teaches, but its the truth - particuallarly in the early years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration