U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 05:57 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,016,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
I agree, but at least over half of them stayed in America and it was harder for them to adjust. Thats one of the reasons why you can't remove all the illegal immigrants in this country and I doubt that the majority of them will leave, its easier for immigrants to adjust to America today than back when Europeans migrated here..
Hey, the illegals are gonna move out.........why do you have a problem with that?????

We have already cleared them out of Oklahoma, and we are working on several other states.

When we are through across the country then we will come visit Chicago for the nest of vipers................

Legal immigrants are as welcome as the day is long but the illegals need to go.

Love my flag huh?????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2008, 10:58 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,921,982 times
The number one thing that will help us is of course a secured border.
Number two.. is NOT giving them a job.. AT ALL. Word travels fast.. and
no chance of ever getting a job without absolute varifiable id, they won't
bother sneaking over to begin with. And making it a felony hiring or harboring
an illegal surely will reduce the numbers. If we can build such things as Hoover dam,
the Golden Gate, we sure in heck should have no problem with a fence!

Old 10-28-2008, 11:28 AM

608 posts, read 791,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
The number one thing that will help us is of course a secured border.
Number two.. is NOT giving them a job.. AT ALL. Word travels fast.. and
no chance of ever getting a job without absolute varifiable id, they won't
bother sneaking over to begin with. And making it a felony hiring or harboring
an illegal surely will reduce the numbers. If we can build such things as Hoover dam,
the Golden Gate, we sure in heck should have no problem with a fence!
Ainīt that the truth. Unfortunaly, in Texas, where I live the illegals actually control the vote, which allows for them to easily avoid legal issues. Couple this with their large majority population in southern Texas and they have no reason to assimilate. The Mexican boarder unofficialy begins south of interstate 20. For those of you that donīt think the reconquesta is real...come to Texas.

Old 10-28-2008, 12:18 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishing View Post
Ainīt that the truth. Unfortunaly, in Texas, where I live the illegals actually control the vote, which allows for them to easily avoid legal issues. Couple this with their large majority population in southern Texas and they have no reason to assimilate. The Mexican boarder unofficialy begins south of interstate 20. For those of you that donīt think the reconquesta is real...come to Texas.
The reconquista will be rolled back to-------and, possibly beyond Mexico's northern border.

Old 10-28-2008, 12:34 PM

3,375 posts, read 7,048,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Hey, the illegals are gonna move out.........why do you have a problem with that?????

We have already cleared them out of Oklahoma, and we are working on several other states.

When we are through across the country then we will come visit Chicago for the nest of vipers................

Legal immigrants are as welcome as the day is long but the illegals need to go.

Love my flag huh?????
Oklahoma never had a large population of illegal immigrants to begin with.

Old 10-28-2008, 03:24 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,690,528 times
Quote:
Do you actually research the statements you make or do you just pull your information out of thin air?

I'm thinking the latter rather than the former.

Old 10-28-2008, 04:57 PM

705 posts, read 1,144,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglecall View Post
DANGER! YOU NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING ELSE.

Not only illegals are those who do not wnt to assimilate. A very big portion of LEGAL immigrants from south, central america and caribbean, REFUSE to assimilate into the American culture. ANd bottom line why is the reaosn for that?? simple. Because non of them, legal or illegal, came here dreaming to be Americans. They just came here because they need some money for their fmilies and willing to go back to their countries "when things improve" of course that never happens, and they stay here creating their own underworld and of course doing their best to impose it and erase American culture from their space.

Legal or illegal, unfortunatelly are similar prototypes inside. The only single difference between them is that one of them was able to stay here with assylum or special adjustement and the other didn't have an option to stay here legally. Either way, IT IS WRONG. We don;t need that type of people here. America love it or leave it. And I might take you out of here by mylsef if you don't unconditionally love this country.
Because America's politicians have lost their will and their soul to protect this great land from degradation and the values that made it great. Diversity of people is great but diversity of culture within a society is a disaster. If you want Phoenix or Los angeles to turn into Mexico City, stay in Mexico City, it's easier.

Old 10-28-2008, 05:01 PM

3,375 posts, read 7,048,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Do you actually research the statements you make or do you just pull your information out of thin air?

I'm thinking the latter rather than the former.
Yes, I looked at the statistics.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:20 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,722,338 times
Quote:
I agree, but at least over half of them stayed in America and it was harder for them to adjust. Thats one of the reasons why you can't remove all the illegal immigrants in this country and I doubt that the majority of them will leave, its easier for immigrants to adjust to America today than back when Europeans migrated here..

One of my illegal neighbors just packed up and went home. No one made him do it, apparently he was pretty homesick and was telling people he wanted to go home for a while. The other day, he surprised everyone and did just that.

It's a very good thing because he's got a two year old baby back home that he should be be helping raise. That's what's so wrong with this kind of immigration.

Immigration should be reformed -- but it should be reformed so that people aren't having babies here to circumvent the laws, and leaving children behind in Mexico. Immigrants should be required to have an employer sponsor who will agree to provide the financial support including a decent health insurance plan. The big family chain migration is unfair to those who don't happen to have relatives of some kind here so family sponsorship should be limited to spouse and minor children.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:22 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,016,842 times
Quote:
I think we had more than your grand slam of Chicago land....dude
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or