U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 08:14 PM

3,375 posts, read 7,045,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
I think we had more than your grand slam of Chicago land....dude
Chicago have one of the largest immigrant populations in the country, its a immigrant city. Look up the statistics to see for yourself. Do you live in Oklahoma?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2008, 09:50 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,016,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
Chicago have one of the largest immigrant populations in the country, its a immigrant city. Look up the statistics to see for yourself. Do you live in Oklahoma?
Sorry we thought the discussion was illegal HISPANICS not other makes and marquees.........

Old 10-28-2008, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Sorry we thought the discussion was illegal HISPANICS not other makes and marquees.........
Who said the discussion was on illegal hispanics? I thought the discussion was on all illegal immigrants period. Or is it your true colors are showing......

Old 10-29-2008, 07:12 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,016,184 times
Quote:
Who said the discussion was on illegal hispanics? I thought the discussion was on all illegal immigrants period. Or is it your true colors are showing......
yes, red white and blue..............which trumps green, white and red any time.........................

and if you take the time to read the original post, that page one, paragraph one, the intent of the original was, and is illegal MEXICAN aliens who have crossed the river into our SOVEREIGN and lawful nation, AGAINST the law, and set up domicile here..................

Sorry you were the one that interjected the mutts from chi land...............keep it on focus

Old 10-29-2008, 12:50 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
Quote:
Yes, I looked at the statistics.
Really?

Post them.

Old 10-29-2008, 03:12 PM

Quote:
yes, red white and blue..............which trumps green, white and red any time.........................

and if you take the time to read the original post, that page one, paragraph one, the intent of the original was, and is illegal MEXICAN aliens who have crossed the river into our SOVEREIGN and lawful nation, AGAINST the law, and set up domicile here..................

Sorry you were the one that interjected the mutts from chi land...............keep it on focus
Nice try, but don't give me that red, white, and blue excuse. If you was going to discuss illegal immigration, why not talk about all illegal immigrants. Why only talk about illegal Mexican/hispanic immigrants, and exclude the rest? You talking about you want to stop illegal immigation, but you and others are only talking about illegal Mexicans/hispanics immigrants. Something is wrong with this. I see this thread is nothing but a joke and going nowhere.

Last edited by Chicagoland60426; 10-29-2008 at 03:20 PM..

Old 10-29-2008, 03:24 PM

8,180 posts, read 11,033,451 times
Quote:
Nice try, but don't give me that red, white, and blue excuse. If you was going to discuss illegal immigration, why not talk about all illegal immigrants. Why only talk about illegal Mexican/hispanic immigrants, and exclude the rest? You talking about you want to stop illegal immigation, but you and others are only talking about illegal Mexicans/hispanics immigrants. Something is wrong with this. I see this thread is nothing but a joke and going nowhere.
I haven't read the whole thread, but I will say this much......the number one way into this country illegally would be the mexican border. Also, do the other illegal immigrant groups have lobbyists? That answer would be no, whereas hispanic illegal groups do. Furthermore, what flag do you see being waved proudly at illegal demonstrations? Mexican. What language are the signs in? Spanish. When an illegal is being interviewed in a newspaper, what language does the interpreter for the illegal need to speak? Spanish.
Somehow all of that does not add up to a Chinese illegal alien.

Old 10-29-2008, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
I haven't read the whole thread, but I will say this much......the number one way into this country illegally would be the mexican border. Also, do the other illegal immigrant groups have lobbyists? That answer would be no, whereas hispanic illegal groups do. Furthermore, what flag do you see being waved proudly at illegal demonstrations? Mexican. What language are the signs in? Spanish. When an illegal is being interviewed in a newspaper, what language does the interpreter for the illegal need to speak? Spanish.
Somehow all of that does not add up to a Chinese illegal alien.
My point is that if you going to discuss about stopping illegal immigration, why not talk about all illegal immigration? Mexican/hispanic illegal immigrants are not the only ones here illegal. You missing a whole 20-30% of the other illegal immigration. During the protest around one or two years ago, Mexicans wasn't the only ones protesting in Chicago and other cities.

Population of Illegal immigrants and Country/Continent of Origin

Mexico: 6,840,0000 57%

Latin & Central America 3,000,000 24%

Asia: 1,080,000 9%

Europe & Canada 720,000 6%

Rest of the World 480,000 4%

Last edited by Chicagoland60426; 10-29-2008 at 04:08 PM..

Old 10-29-2008, 03:55 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
My point is that if you going to discuss about stopping illegal immigration, why not talk about all illegal immigration? Mexican/hispanic illegal immigrants are not the only ones here illegal. You missing a whole 25-30% of the other illegal immigration. During the protest around one or two years ago, Mexicans wasn't the only ones protesting in Chicago and other cities.
Throw 'em all out............Mexican or otherwise.

Problem solved.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:59 PM

8,180 posts, read 11,033,451 times
Quote:
My point is that if you going to discuss about stopping illegal immigration, why not talk about all illegal immigration? Mexican/hispanic illegal immigrants are not the only ones here illegal. You missing a whole 20-30% of the other illegal immigration. During the protest around one or two years ago, Mexicans wasn't the only ones protesting in Chicago and other cities.

Population of Illegal immigrants and Country/Continent of Origin

Mexico: 6,840,0000 57%

Latin & Central America 3,000,000 24%

Asia: 1,080,000 9%

Europe & Canada 720,000 6%

Rest of the World 480,000 4%
I agree with you, and I when I use the term 'illegal immigrant' I do mean all illegals regardless of their country of origin. I was merely explaining why it seems that the onus of illegal immigration seems to rest on illegals from mexicos back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or