Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 04:37 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,560,802 times

Advertisements

We all knew the decapitations would not remain on the Mexico side of the border.

Quote:
One man has been arrested and police are seeking three more suspects in what may the city's first beheading.

The man police arrested in the case, Crisantos Moroyoqui, 36, is an undocumented immigrant who lived across the way from the murder scene. He rented a bed for $100 a month in a small apartment shared by five other day laborers.
Chandler police arrest man in stabbing, decapitation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2010, 09:56 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Nothing at all stops someone from decapitating someone in Mexico and then easily crossing over to the USA side. It certainly makes sense that these killers would come to the USA - they very easily can come over, legally or illegally and what better way to evade getting caught and justice.

Old 10-27-2010, 10:15 PM

2,095 posts, read 2,581,287 times
Why isn't the media reporting this? I'm disappointed that even Fox hasn't talked much about this story. We're going to get alot more beheadings by illegals as the Mexican drug wars spill across the borders

Old 10-27-2010, 11:08 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
Why isn't the media reporting this? I'm disappointed that even Fox hasn't talked much about this story. We're going to get alot more beheadings by illegals as the Mexican drug wars spill across the borders
You my friend, are correct. Why hasn't any of the news outles reported on this story why! or the question is WHY NOT! Did we really believe that violence and these beheadings, were going to stay behind close doors! I am sure that more things are going to be happening and on our Soil, Drug lords, don't care what side of the border they are on, when it comes to killing. How many like them do we already have living among us. Something has got to be done, exactly what, i am not sure. But someone should have a solution. Shouldn't our Government be all on this story.

Old 10-28-2010, 04:34 PM

256 posts, read 287,026 times
Chandler police probe role that 'Saint of Death' religion played in beheading
Chandler police probe role that 'Saint of Death' religion played in beheading

Law enforcement says that the men’s religion might have had something to do with the vicious and gruesome murder. According to investigators witnesses said, the 5 drunk men were practicing a religion called Santa Muerte (Saint of Death).

-------

'Saint of Death' religion probed
'Saint of Death' religion probed

Candles and an Ouija (spirit) board were found in the central-city apartment. Beheadings have been known to be used as part of the Santa Muerta religion

Old 10-28-2010, 10:16 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,867,824 times
The problem may be that it IS happening more and we aren't hearing about it. I heard the cartels have threatened the news media and their families and they are afraid to report this stuff. very scary. If we don't act soon it will definately be too late.

Old 10-28-2010, 10:28 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,827,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
You my friend, are correct. Why hasn't any of the news outles reported on this story why! or the question is WHY NOT! Did we really believe that violence and these beheadings, were going to stay behind close doors! I am sure that more things are going to be happening and on our Soil, Drug lords, don't care what side of the border they are on, when it comes to killing. How many like them do we already have living among us. Something has got to be done, exactly what, i am not sure. But someone should have a solution. Shouldn't our Government be all on this story.
It would look bad for big sis and the dear leader just before the elections.

Old 10-28-2010, 11:21 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,928,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
It would look bad for big sis and the dear leader just before the elections.
Obama has his posse on a media 'lockdown'. I follow Mexican news daily with the Associated Press. Mexican law enforcement is so ineffective that near 100% of the murderers are unsolved.
What they don't tell us:
Calderon is considering replacing all local law enforcement with state controlled agencies.
Mexican Media withholds information out of fear.
Mexican Reporters have the highest death rate in the world.
Ciudad Jaurez is the most voilent city in the world. Population +1,000,000.
Americans murdered is unimportant to Mexico...read about the jet skier killed. They basically dropped the case after the lead investigator was found beheaded.
Mexican citizens are getting ready to rush the border becuase US Immigration will not give them citizenship based on 'political persecution'.

If Obama uses the latter as a 'loophole' around amnesty, do you think he won't if he can't get his way after the November elections?
I can easily envision mass immigration if President Obama gives Immigration the green light. Scarey stuff.

Old 10-28-2010, 11:30 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,521,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerifree View Post
Obama has his posse on a media 'lockdown'. I follow Mexican news daily with the Associated Press. Mexican law enforcement is so ineffective that near 100% of the murderers are unsolved.
What they don't tell us:
Calderon is considering replacing all local law enforcement with state controlled agencies.
Mexican Media withholds information out of fear.
Mexican Reporters have the highest death rate in the world.
Ciudad Jaurez is the most voilent city in the world. Population +1,000,000.
Americans murdered is unimportant to Mexico...read about the jet skier killed. They basically dropped the case after the lead investigator was found beheaded.
Mexican citizens are getting ready to rush the border becuase US Immigration will not give them citizenship based on 'political persecution'.

If Obama uses the latter as a 'loophole' around amnesty, do you think he won't if he can't get his way after the November elections?
I can easily envision mass immigration if President Obama gives Immigration the green light. Scarey stuff.
My only fear is that the war will be right here..... whether it is triggered by declaration of Marshal law and the real folks rebel, which will fragment the military and all of law enforcement or just outright civil insurrection against all levels of government.

I wish I could see another solution or somebody could point one out but all our politicians have failed us and we are in such a deep hole no one politician or party is going to get us out.

Old 10-29-2010, 07:50 AM

309 posts, read 427,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
The national Fox News channel reported on this briefly this morning. Everyone is spending the majority of their air time on the elections across the country. This story needs to be reported more widely, because it may have some effect on how citizens vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration