Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 01:29 PM

2,096 posts, read 3,807,922 times

Advertisements

This peace of garbage needs to be deported immediately.The problem is being in Mass., she'll probably receive a slap on the wrist and more free assistance!

Quote:
On Sept. 20, Flores gave birth to a baby in the bathtub of the Saratoga Street apartment she shared with her mother and stepbrother, Joseph said. After she dropped the infant out the window, neighbors heard his desperate cries and called the cops.

Flores, a diminutive teen who required a translator to understand the charges against her, further hid her crime by unscrewing the grate on the bathtub drain, stuffing the umbilical cord down, and then replacing the grate

Teen mom arraigned after baby thrown in trash alley - BostonHerald.com (http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1288456 - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2010, 02:09 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,833,949 times
this is a tragedy regardless of immigration status. This was not a "anchor" baby or a "Illegal" alien baby...this was a Human baby.

Anyone want to argue for their State not spending tax money to better educate...in what ever languages necessary...their State's "Baby Moses" (child abandonment) laws?

Old 10-13-2010, 03:47 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,837,211 times
This story about this POS illegal is disgusting on so many levels I wouldn't even know where to start.

Old 10-13-2010, 03:48 PM

233 posts, read 439,712 times
First she throws this baby away like a piece of trash and now states that she wants to keep him and has given him a name! What are the odds that if/when the state she is in removes her as a custodial parent because of her actions we will be hearing the cries of how we are "tearing children from the arms of their families". The only reason I see she is now wanting to keep the child is because of his status as an anchor baby, if she manages to keep him the chances are she won't be deported..........any scam to stay here, these people really amaze me but no more than the ones who defend them and their actions in coming here illegally. She and her family also won't bear any responsibility for the medical bills that are being run up for his care either.

Old 10-13-2010, 04:08 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Anyone who would discard their baby like a piece of trash should NEVER have custody of the child. She should be deported immediately.

Old 10-13-2010, 06:33 PM

Benicar, I agree completely, she should also take the many millions of other illegalls out of this country with her. They in my opinion are almost as bad as her with the morals they teach their children by their own actions. I mean really do we as a society need a whole class of people who are raised on "if you don't like the law, just break it and you too will be rewarded with amnesty, and in the meantime while you are fighting to stay where you have no legal right to be then by all means take advantage of the Americans and legal immigrants who have paid taxes into the sytem so you can lay claim to them." I think at times my dogs have more morals than some of these people.

Old 10-13-2010, 08:49 PM

406 posts, read 495,562 times
I would like to toss this woman out the window. I have no problem with taxpayers paying the bill to put this POS in the state pen for a couple of years. Then send her back.

Old 10-14-2010, 07:30 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollies mom View Post
First she throws this baby away like a piece of trash and now states that she wants to keep him and has given him a name! What are the odds that if/when the state she is in removes her as a custodial parent because of her actions we will be hearing the cries of how we are "tearing children from the arms of their families". The only reason I see she is now wanting to keep the child is because of his status as an anchor baby, if she manages to keep him the chances are she won't be deported..........any scam to stay here, these people really amaze me but no more than the ones who defend them and their actions in coming here illegally. She and her family also won't bear any responsibility for the medical bills that are being run up for his care either.
I'm sure she learned that disabled babies bring a whole lot more welfare money than healthy ones.

Not only will the anchor baby entitle her easy citizenship and food stamps, section 8 housing, WIC, Medicaid and much much more, a disabled anchor baby will get her lots of SSI - she knows she's got it made in the shade now.

Old 10-14-2010, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I'm sure she learned that disabled babies bring a whole lot more welfare money than healthy ones.

Not only will the anchor baby entitle her easy citizenship and food stamps, section 8 housing, WIC, Medicaid and much much more, a disabled anchor baby will get her lots of SSI - she knows she's got it made in the shade now.

And this whole scenario makes me even sicker! There is NO way this baby should be returned to her at all!

Old 10-15-2010, 07:20 AM

286 posts, read 535,231 times
About fifteen years ago, some woman walked into a Save Max store, I think that was the name of it, and delivered her baby in the bathroom, then dumped the child in the garbage and left. She was on the store video cam so the woman was found. The media went on and on about how frightened she was, poor thing, and how sorry she was and was given the baby back with lots of donated goodies to help her out.

She wasn't illegal but that's CA for you. The more irresponsible you are, the more rewarded you are.

Last edited by funkykatt; 10-15-2010 at 07:21 AM.. Reason: space between words
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration