U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 09:17 AM

1 posts, read 611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I don't think my tax payer money should be given away to people that lie, cheat and steal. If they didn't we wouldn't need these so called "witch hunts". Call them what you want, I call them "thief extractions" since they won't leave voluntarily.

^The last time I checked, illegal immigrants were not the only ones "lying, cheating and stealing." So instead of you clearly just blaming it on illegal immigrants, you should do some research so that you do not make yourself look like a fool.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2012, 10:00 AM

31,702 posts, read 14,622,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Pioneer View Post
^The last time I checked, illegal immigrants were not the only ones "lying, cheating and stealing." So instead of you clearly just blaming it on illegal immigrants, you should do some research so that you do not make yourself look like a fool.
The difference is that we can't remove American liars, cheaters and thieves from our country. All we can hope for is that they are caught and incarcerated for their crimes. They still have a right to be in this country. Illegal immigrants have no right to be in this country nor to be working here and our immigration laws dictate that they be deported. Therefore they can't lie, steal and cheat in this country anymore and we will only have our own home grown criminals to deal with.

Old 09-18-2012, 06:15 PM

233 posts, read 390,032 times
Talking Perfectly stated

Your response was just perfectly stated Old Glory! I feel exactly the same way, I detest our own home grown criminal element but they are citizens and we have to deal with them. I don't think we should ever have to support or deal with another countrys criminal element or give them any social services that should only be afforded to the citizens of this country who have worked for them and gone to war often to defend this country and keep us free.

Old 09-18-2012, 08:32 PM

5,302 posts, read 4,015,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollies mom View Post
Your response was just perfectly stated Old Glory! I feel exactly the same way, I detest our own home grown criminal element but they are citizens and we have to deal with them. I don't think we should ever have to support or deal with another countrys criminal element or give them any social services that should only be afforded to the citizens of this country who have worked for them and gone to war often to defend this country and keep us free.
One of the first U.S. Marines to die in combat going into Iraq was an illegal alien at one point...

EDIT: Correction, I remembered his parents wrong, they had died in Guatemala before he came to the United States, more of the story in my next post...

Last edited by IBMMuseum; 09-18-2012 at 09:40 PM.. Reason: Correction...

Old 09-18-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
One of the first U.S. Marines to die in combat going into Iraq was an illegal alien at one point, with illegal alien parents...
So does this justify his and his parent's illegal presence in our country at one point? I don't think so. Hopefully he wasn't here illegally when he joined the military as that is not allowed.

Old 09-18-2012, 08:50 PM

233 posts, read 390,032 times
Oldglory, the legality of his joining any branch of the armed forces wouldn't matter one bit to such a person, they have already demonstrated that by the fact that they invaded our borders without proper documentation. They try to justify that action by any means they can and use any excuse they can dream up. But the facts are still the facts and they can't escape them, they have absolutely no respect for us or our laws and they demonstate that each time they advance over another countries borders without following that countrys rules and procedures for entrance, they are strictly out for themselves and no one else!

Old 09-18-2012, 09:57 PM

5,302 posts, read 4,015,841 times

Quote:
...[Lance Corporal] Gutierrez “wanted to give the United States what the United States gave to him. He came with nothing. This country gave him everything.”...

Semper Fi Marine, at least I'll honor you here...

Old 09-19-2012, 08:12 AM

I think all of our fallen heroes deserve to be honored equally. IMO, this soldier doesn't deserve special recognition just because he came here illegally and joined our military after becoming legalized.

Last edited by Oldglory; 09-19-2012 at 08:26 AM..

Old 09-19-2012, 07:05 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,775,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I wonder more how their citizen pro-illegal advocates can justify in their minds the illegal invasion of their own country, theft of our jobs, resources and tax benefits, I.D. theft, increased crime and uncontrolled population growth from these illegals. I simply cannot fathom how it is ok in their minds.
Does make you wonder, huh ???? Today our glassy eyed leader (Obozo) said, and i quote "I don't pay any attention to our debt, it's OK for the short term" . With leaders like this, how can it ever get any better ?

Old 09-20-2012, 05:07 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,824,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Pioneer View Post
Of course they aren't. However, with the exception of small children, ALL illegal aliens lie, cheat, and steal to live in this country. That is certainly not true for most citizens and legal immigrants. In other words, no adult illegal alien is law-abiding, and none should be here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or